Calling all MEN... Get in here now!!

Options

Replies

• redtim22
    redtim22 Posts: 144
    Options
    Yes My Girl sunnofa***** Im getting misty eye just typing this.

Yeah. That one makes my allergies act up.

Stupid Bees
  • Prettylittlelotus
    Prettylittlelotus Posts: 239 Member
    Options
    My fiancé says “The end of blow, when you find out his daughter never really visited him.”
  • Cameron_1969
    Cameron_1969 Posts: 2,857 Member
    Options
    It's hilarious to me how upset y'all are getting. It was a joke. Calm down.

Do I care for men crying? No, not really... but I don't really like anyone crying.

Go get mad at the people who are saying light beer isn't masculine, they're insulting people too.

You really don't have to defend yourself, you gave your opinion. I think the forums are just slow today and people are looking for a good argument.

You act like you don't even CARE! :sad:
  • Crookey21
    Crookey21 Posts: 311 Member
    Options
    I really appreciate you making this thread so now I know which guys on MFP to not pursue (in case I ever had the desire) as I cannot handle men crying unless it's the death of an immediate family member. So thanks!

very_interesting.gif

creepy
  • jefedesalto
    jefedesalto Posts: 154 Member
    Options
    When I was a kid -- Apollo Creed getting knocked out by Ivan Drago.
    dragoapollo.jpg

Those weren't tears, that was just a little bit of my awesomeness leaking out. Heard that on a SportsClips commercial. Sticking to it.

Apollo wasn't knocked out he was Deaded.
  • sjohnny
    sjohnny Posts: 56,142 Member
    Options
    dragoapollo.jpg

Those weren't tears, that was just a little bit of my awesomeness leaking out. Heard that on a SportsClips commercial. Sticking to it.

Deaded is more sadder than knockeded out.
  • randystewart
    Options
    The last time I cried at the tv screen is the end of the Second Season of Game of Thrones when Winterfell was burning.
  • oneworkoutatatime
    Options
    I Am Legend when "Sam" ( the dog died)
  • sjohnny
    Options
    I Am Legend when "Sam" ( the dog died)

Definitely
  • jmc0806
    jmc0806 Posts: 1,444 Member
    Options
    No actual tears but Marley & Me, Armageddon and Toy Story 3 are the ones that come time mind...
  • jefedesalto
    Options
    dragoapollo.jpg

Deaded is more sadder than knockeded out.

:laugh:
  • bdradtke
    bdradtke Posts: 8 Member
    Options
    Man on Fire - after they meet on the bridge
    Glory - when they are marching on beach past the other men before the final battle - "Give 'em hell 54!"
    Braveheart - "Freedom"
    For Love of the Game - when the owner reads the signed baseball before the beginning of the 9th inning
  • sjohnny
    Options
    Crappy though the movie was, the screen was extremely blurry toward the end of The War Horse. When they're about to shoot Joey and he hears the whistle
  • jefedesalto
    Options
    No actual tears but Marley & Me, Armageddon and Toy Story 3 are the ones that come time mind...

OH YEAH, Armageddon when Harry says goodbye.
  • xiofett
    xiofett Posts: 138 Member
    Options
    I mean I could watch people die all day in movie all day long and enjoy it,

But watching a dog die in a movie, I'm not a monster.

This. The only time I cried more than when my dog died was at my Grandad's funeral.

You should probably avoid the book "A Big Little Life" by Dean Koontz. It's about his Golden Retriever, Trixie. I cried several times while reading it.

Now, if you'll excuse me, my monitor is all blurry. I need to, uh, go get something...
  • acidglaze
    acidglaze Posts: 17 Member
    Options
    Oh.. another is Hachi. About a dog who goes to a train station everyday and waits for his owner to come home. Well, one day his owner dies at work. this happens about 30 minutes into it. The rest of the movie (another hour) is about the dog who refuses to leave the train station until his owner returns.
  • dropdeadgreggie
    Options
    Movies that I recall making me cry:

The notebook, What dreams may come, 50/50, Marley and Me, man on fire (one of my all time favorites...
  • Verity1111
    Verity1111 Posts: 3,309 Member
    Options
    I just remembered my husband cried when they killed Dobby. :[ I cried too. :cry:
  • bchboy1206
    bchboy1206 Posts: 12 Member
    Options
    Me and this girl broke up amicably and a few days later she called and told me to watch this really good movie called "The Notebook" . I was babbling like a little baby,
    You know I called her back and let her have it!!!

JimT
  • jefedesalto
    Options
    Movies that I recall making me cry:

The notebook, What dreams may come, 50/50, Marley and Me, man on fire (one of my all time favorites...

The notebook, Whoa dude grow a sack ...lol