Calling all MEN... Get in here now!!

Options

Replies

• Dub_D
    Dub_D Posts: 1,760 Member
    Options
    It's hilarious to me how upset y'all are getting. It was a joke. Calm down.

Do I care for men crying? No, not really... but I don't really like anyone crying.

Go get mad at the people who are saying light beer isn't masculine, they're insulting people too.

You really don't have to defend yourself, you gave your opinion. I think the forums are just slow today and people are looking for a good argument.
  • Juliejustsaying
    Juliejustsaying Posts: 2,332 Member
    Options
    Aw, you guys are ****ing adorable...I love men, muscles and tears and all...yum...

Now, I have to ask my bf this question...this gonna get good.. (searching for the gif)

thanks for the thread :flowerforyou:
  • toomuchbootyindapants
    Options
    I really appreciate you making this thread so now I know which guys on MFP to not pursue (in case I ever had the desire) as I cannot handle men crying unless it's the death of an immediate family member. So thanks!

Awww, now now. I find men who let their emotions out through a good cry incredibly endearing and I'm off to send out several friend requests. :ohwell:
    I hope I'm one of them.
    :tongue: :blushing:

LOL, I lied, how desperate would I look then? I like MEN who PURSUE (and buy me crap and make me happy). :laugh:
    Okay back to your regular programming - I should note - my husband chokes up at The Notebook (hits home for his family) and he even teared up a bit at the end of the Disney/Pixar movie Up. :smooched:
  • Manrahan
    Options
    Ordinary People
  • meephan75
    meephan75 Posts: 1 Member
    Options
    Big Fish

And now that I'm that father of a little girl...just about anything that deals with harm or death as it relates to kids...
  • leslie0422
    leslie0422 Posts: 108 Member
    Options
    I still wont watch "Its a Wonderful Life" with my sons in the room, they can't see me that way!!

LOVE that movie!! So sweet that you cry over it too. :smile:
  • BeeElMarvin
    BeeElMarvin Posts: 2,086 Member
    Options
    No self-respecting man would drink low cal/carb beer. HTH.

This is truth.
  • megalin9
    megalin9 Posts: 771 Member
    Options
    My Dog Skip.. when Skip dies

I saw my dad ball his eyes out to this movie. Definitely a tear-jerker.
  • poncho33
    poncho33 Posts: 1,511
    Options
    hoosiers gets me when Coach Dale says, "I love you guys."

This. Rudy. Field of Dreams.

The worst it has been in while for me was Toy Story 3. Holy *kitten*. At the end, when he gives his toys away and then thanks them.... I'm f--king welling up just typing this......

*Gender card revoked*

Sports movies get a pass in my book and that kid is an idiot for giving up woody and the gang! I vote to reinstate your man card.
  • YoungDoc2B
    YoungDoc2B Posts: 1,593 Member
    Options
    Titanic...Stupid Rose! Had you hopped your *** on the lifeboat like you were supposed to with all the other women and children, Jack would still be alive. But nooo, that would have been too simple I guess. smh
  • AlyssaJoJo
    AlyssaJoJo Posts: 449 Member
    Options
    The bf and I just saw Frankinweenie cause he watched the short all the time when he was a kid. He cried at the end to the point where in the parking lot he was still crying.
  • lewcompton
    lewcompton Posts: 881 Member
    Options
    I don't Cry. I make other people Cry.
    Your life can't be that empty, can it?
  • jefedesalto
    jefedesalto Posts: 154 Member
    Options
    Dude has no one here seen HACHI A DOGS TALE, The true story about the dog that waits for dead richard gere for 10 years????
  • smartin_86
    Options
    We Were Soldiers. I lost one of my best friends in Iraq, so the part that gets me every time is when the wives are walking around giving out the notices, and at the end when he comes home.
  • _the_feniks_
    _the_feniks_ Posts: 3,443 Member
    Options
    How can any of us not have mentioned Old Yeller yet? :sad:
  • SyStEmPhReAk
    SyStEmPhReAk Posts: 330 Member
    Options
    Titanic...Stupid Rose! Had you hopped your *** on the lifeboat like you were supposed to with all the other women and children, Jack would still be alive. But nooo, that would have been too simple I guess. smh

^^ TRUTH!
  • S1NN3R
    S1NN3R Posts: 452 Member
    Options
    Ok... So if you're reading this then you admit to being a jock scratchin', beer guzzlin' (light/low carb is fine!), oil changin', sports watchin' MAN! So in the vein of all things manly, I've got one question...

What movie(s) make you CRY like a BABY??

I can NEVER get through Man on Fire (Denzel Washington, Dakota Fanning) without tearing up! I watched it the other night and purposefully got up to make a protein shake at the end so that I could regain my composure... Didn't work!

What say ye?

I love that movie so much.

I will answer which movies make my husband cry like a girl with a skinned knee.

1. Saving Private Ryan when the medic is dying and he is calling out for his mom.

2. Life is Beautiful...the whole thing. LOL

3. Braveheart....When William finds out it was what's his face that betrayed him.

4. Green Mile...when they kill John Coffey.
  • jacksonpt
    jacksonpt Posts: 10,413 Member
    Options
    Dude has no one here seen HACHI A DOGS TALE, The true story about the dog that waits for dead richard gere for 10 years????

Love that movie!
  • _the_feniks_
    _the_feniks_ Posts: 3,443 Member
    Options

B!t(h could have scooted over on that damn door!
  • dane11235813
    dane11235813 Posts: 684 Member
    Options
    Semi-Pro....when the Flint Tropics didn't get invited into the NBA