Awe male bonging!
  • caldon4523
    caldon4523 Posts: 227 Member
    Options
    When Bambi's parents get shot.
  • mikeyboy
    mikeyboy Posts: 1,057 Member
    Options
    The Green Mile made me weep. There I said it publicly!
  • acidglaze
    acidglaze Posts: 17 Member
    Options
    Toy Story 3. At the end when the little girl makes Woody wave bye and Andy has a look of surprise. Make me think of that point yo0u have when you realize that everything will be different from this point on and you have to say goodbye.
  • jothekid
    jothekid Posts: 230 Member
    Options
    Dead man walking

and although they're not movies...those youtube videos of soldiers coming back from Afghanistan to surprise their family....gets pretty emotional!
  • redtim22
    redtim22 Posts: 144
    Options
    Boys n da hood (Ricky!!)
    Marly and Me
  • BamsieEkhaya
    BamsieEkhaya Posts: 657 Member
    Options
    has nobody seen my sister's keeper ? (real reason to cry within the first 5minutes, then leave the cinema simply because you're bawling your eyes out uncontrollably...)

....and now I scoot and go back to being a spectator
  • TylerJ76
    TylerJ76 Posts: 4,375 Member
    Options
    I really appreciate you making this thread so now I know which guys on MFP to not pursue (in case I ever had the desire) as I cannot handle men crying unless it's the death of an immediate family member. So thanks!

Awww, now now. I find men who let their emotions out through a good cry incredibly endearing and I'm off to send out several friend requests. :ohwell:
    I hope I'm one of them.
    :tongue: :blushing:
  • sjohnny
    sjohnny Posts: 56,142 Member
    Options
    Marley and Me. I had read the book and could barely see the words on the last chapters so when the movie came out I stopped watching it after they moved up north because I knew I was going to lose it.

Truth be told there are a lot of movies that make me cry.

And Guinness is low cal/low carb beer.
  • UncleMac
    UncleMac Posts: 12,972 Member
    Options
    Where the Red Fern Grows

http://www.imdb.com/title/tt0072402/
  • lewcompton
    lewcompton Posts: 881 Member
    Options
    When Bambi's parents get shot.
    It was just his mom and I was pulling the trigger...
  • Louisianababy93
    Louisianababy93 Posts: 1,709 Member
    Options
    i know,im not a man but, i usually dont cry,i like beer, football ,i can change a tire and mudriding is wayy fun!

but,the movie braveheart makes me cry.. EVERYTIME!!
  • teepeetim
    teepeetim Posts: 99 Member
    Options
    The Green Berets, when the little boy came to meet Peterson at the helicopters, and Peterson wasn't there.
  • iAMsmiling
    iAMsmiling Posts: 2,394 Member
    Options
    "Bridesmaids"

Laughed until I cried.
  • apdarrey
    apdarrey Posts: 2 Member
    Options
    My Dog Skip.. when Skip dies
  • 6packb450
    Options
    Toy Story 2... that scene where Jessie gets left on the curb gets me every time.
  • sjohnny
    sjohnny Posts: 56,142 Member
    Options
    That fcking Subaru commercial where they keep taking the dog back to the same spot as he gets older and older. I can't even watch that commercial.
  • homerjspartan
    homerjspartan Posts: 1,893 Member
    Options
    It's hilarious to me how upset y'all are getting. It was a joke. Calm down.

Do I care for men crying? No, not really... but I don't really like anyone crying.

Go get mad at the people who are saying light beer isn't masculine, they're insulting people too.

But jokes are funny.

I am just curious at what you thought posting your opinion on what d-bags you thought everyone is on this thread, was going to accomplish? Did you think you may get a few harsh responses? Just a few?

:smile: :wink: :laugh: :happy: :tongue: :mad: :angry: :explode: :grumble: :noway: :love: :ohwell: :flowerforyou: :indifferent: :glasses: :embarassed: :frown: :smokin: :devil: :sick: :smooched: :heart: :drinker: :cry: :brokenheart: :sad: :bigsmile: :blushing: :huh: :yawn:
  • wrevhn
    wrevhn Posts: 864 Member
    Options
    I really appreciate you making this thread so now I know which guys on MFP to not pursue (in case I ever had the desire) as I cannot handle men crying unless it's the death of an immediate family member. So thanks!

That is just ridiculous. I could rant about this, but why bother.

My hubby came close to getting emotional one movie.... I can't remember which it was though. I'll ask him when he gets home. I think someones wife or daughter died or something. The idea of that usually gets to him.
  • jefedesalto
    jefedesalto Posts: 154 Member
    Options
    I mean I could watch people die all day in movie all day long and enjoy it,

But watching a dog die in a movie, I'm not a monster.