Calling all MEN... Get in here now!!

Options

Replies

• lewcompton
    lewcompton Posts: 881 Member
    Options
    hoosiers gets me when Coach Dale says, "I love you guys."

This. Rudy. Field of Dreams.

The worst it has been in while for me was Toy Story 3. Holy *kitten*. At the end, when he gives his toys away and then thanks them.... I'm f--king welling up just typing this......

*Gender card revoked*
    Samwise... "I may not be able to carry it for you, but I can carry you..."
  • Verity1111
    Verity1111 Posts: 3,309 Member
    Options
    Answering for my very masculine, scratching, sports-watchin', tree-climbin' husband....Ever After with Drew Barrymore did it for him. He says that he relates to Drew Barrymore's character and how nobody ever really noticed him. :cry:
    That is sad. :/ I'm sure my husband would too in that case. I remember with The Notebook he was like They're just like us. So I think it was the able to relate stuff too. lol. I'm the same way when I feel I connect to a character. We used to fight all the time slap each other even like them Lol then wed be all hugging within the hr. So weird.
  • Crookey21
    Crookey21 Posts: 311 Member
    Options
    Enough with J.Lo - the scene where she is in the car chase and her daughter is in the backseat bawling.
    I Am Sam with Sean Penn - i dont know why, but his character really tugs my heartstrings

I will never watch those movies again!!
  • oneworkoutatatime
    Options
    “Courageous”
    "Fireproof"
    "Facing The Giants"
    "Extremely Loud"
  • infamousmk
    infamousmk Posts: 6,033 Member
    Options
    No self-respecting man would drink low cal/carb beer. HTH.
  • GZinSea
    GZinSea Posts: 50 Member
    Options
    I still wont watch "Its a Wonderful Life" with my sons in the room, they can't see me that way!!
  • xiofett
    xiofett Posts: 138 Member
    Options
    8 Seconds - When Tuff rides the extra 8 seconds at the end in honor of his fallen buddy, Lane.
  • LittleBallofFurr
    LittleBallofFurr Posts: 242 Member
    Options
    I really appreciate you making this thread so now I know which guys on MFP to not pursue (in case I ever had the desire) as I cannot handle men crying unless it's the death of an immediate family member. So thanks!

Wow...someone has issues...real men cry :) way to be honest guys, and remember not all women are stuck up
  • ritoosh
    ritoosh Posts: 190
    Options
    how cute! "menly men" all sensitive :D lmfao love it
  • lewcompton
    lewcompton Posts: 881 Member
    Options
    heh. Armageddon, when the little kid says "mommy, that salesman is on TV" and later when he reunites with him after the shuttle lands
    Independence Day... when he's outta missles and looks at the picture of his kids and tells the other guys to tell his kids that he loved them...
  • capnrus789
    capnrus789 Posts: 2,731 Member
    Options
    That's easy....E.T. When he dies. The worst.
  • Mpascarella90
    Mpascarella90 Posts: 39 Member
    Options
    My husband says...

Armageddon when Harry Stamper makes his last call to Grace
  • TylerJ76
    TylerJ76 Posts: 4,375 Member
    Options
    8 Seconds - When Tuff rides the extra 8 seconds at the end in honor of his fallen buddy, Lane.

Oooo
    Good one, I forgot about that.
  • Dub_D
    Dub_D Posts: 1,760 Member
    Options
    I really appreciate you making this thread so now I know which guys on MFP to not pursue (in case I ever had the desire) as I cannot handle men crying unless it's the death of an immediate family member. So thanks!

very_interesting.gif
  • capnrus789
    capnrus789 Posts: 2,731 Member
    Options
    No self-respecting man would drink low cal/carb beer. HTH.

^^^This^^^ I'll cry while drinking a Guinness.
  • oneworkoutatatime
    Options
    heh. Armageddon, when the little kid says "mommy, that salesman is on TV" and later when he reunites with him after the shuttle lands

got me too!
  • trackercasey76
    trackercasey76 Posts: 780 Member
    Options
    Yep Armageddon and 8 seconds. Those two make my eyes leak every time!!
  • wareagle8706
    wareagle8706 Posts: 1,090 Member
    Options

Wow...someone has issues...real men cry :) way to be honest guys, and remember not all women are stuck up

They're being honest and so am I.

ETA: smiley's don't make your b!tchy-ness better. If you're going to be a b!tch to me about it, own it.
  • oneworkoutatatime
    Options
    Seven pounds for me! damn u will smith:angry:

got me too!
  • iAMsmiling
    iAMsmiling Posts: 2,394 Member
    Options
    Green Lantern

I wept through almost the entire movie. Bastids! Destroying one of my childhood favorites with a hack job movie like that!