Calling all MEN... Get in here now!!

Options

Replies

• loriaqui
    loriaqui Posts: 55 Member
    Options
    Dude has no one here seen HACHI A DOGS TALE, The true story about the dog that waits for dead richard gere for 10 years????

Ok...don't scratch...don't drink beer...not a man...HOWEVER, my daughters and I watched this and we cried...no, sobbed forever...well, it felt like forever. One even hid around the corner and peeked out at the TV. She couldn't watch but had too. It was sooo adorable.

On a side note: LOVE this thread!
  • Crookey21
    Crookey21 Posts: 311 Member
    Options
    Dragonheart.

Why'd the dragon have to die? =(

(in my defense, I was 11)

i love that movie!!
  • cubizzle
    cubizzle Posts: 900 Member
    Options
    We Are Marshall
  • serena569
    serena569 Posts: 427 Member
    Options
    Man on Fire - after they meet on the bridge
    Glory - when they are marching on beach past the other men before the final battle - "Give 'em hell 54!"
    Braveheart - "Freedom"
    For Love of the Game - when the owner reads the signed baseball before the beginning of the 9th inning

For Love of the Game. One of my faves. Still no tears. I must be cold-hearted.
  • _the_feniks_
    _the_feniks_ Posts: 3,443 Member
    Options
    Yes, Glory!

Platoon, when Elias is left behind.
  • SavageRabidBeast
    SavageRabidBeast Posts: 481 Member
    Options
    I dont cry...I know -- weird...I get yelled at all the time about it.
    But I did feel emotional when they Killed Agent Coulson in the Avengers.

I am like this too. I don't think I have tear ducts....haha. Maybe I am a robot!
  • _Bob_
    _Bob_ Posts: 1,487 Member
    Options
    What dreams may come.
  • RatherBeFishing
    RatherBeFishing Posts: 61 Member
    Options
    Old yeller..
  • Brunner26_2
    Brunner26_2 Posts: 1,152
    Options
    I don't drink beer, watch sports, or know a thing about cars. I guess I'm not much of a man. But I did cry during The Notebook.
  • coolraul07
    coolraul07 Posts: 1,606 Member
    Options
    Titanic...Stupid Rose! Had you hopped your *** on the lifeboat like you were supposed to with all the other women and children, Jack would still be alive. But nooo, that would have been too simple I guess. smh

B!t(h could have scooted over on that damn door!

Check out MythBusters... they thoughly covered the myth of whether sharing the door would've saved them both. I won't ruin it for you here; check the website.
  • dreilingda
    dreilingda Posts: 122 Member
    Options
    Forest Gump - when Bubba dies. That's all I have to say about that.
  • jenbit
    jenbit Posts: 4,289 Member
    Options
    Ok... So if you're reading this then you admit to being a jock scratchin', beer guzzlin' (light/low carb is fine!), oil changin', sports watchin' MAN! So in the vein of all things manly, I've got one question...

What movie(s) make you CRY like a BABY??

I can NEVER get through Man on Fire (Denzel Washington, Dakota Fanning) without tearing up! I watched it the other night and purposefully got up to make a protein shake at the end so that I could regain my composure... Didn't work!

What say ye?

Best of the Best

I wasnt gonna get involved in this thread (other then reading it) but this is one of my favorite movies ever :flowerforyou:
  • YoungDoc2B
    YoungDoc2B Posts: 1,593 Member
    Options
    Titanic...Stupid Rose! Had you hopped your *** on the lifeboat like you were supposed to with all the other women and children, Jack would still be alive. But nooo, that would have been too simple I guess. smh

She sure the hell could have! Then had the nerve to be upset when Jack died. Uh...hello, you left him to freeze to his untimely death in the ocean.
  • SyStEmPhReAk
    SyStEmPhReAk Posts: 330 Member
    Options
    I Am Legend when "Sam" ( the dog died)

Definitely

My Dog's name is Sam... Needless to say, we can't be in the same room when that scene comes up :sad:
  • sjohnny
    sjohnny Posts: 56,142 Member
    Options

She sure the hell could have! Then had the nerve to be upset when Jack died. Uh...hello, you left him to freeze to his untimely death in the ocean.

What pissed me off was when the old b1tch threw the necklace overboard instead of giving it to her kid or whatever. She was just a selfish old hooker.
  • _the_feniks_
    _the_feniks_ Posts: 3,443 Member
    Options

Check out MythBusters... they thoughly covered the myth of whether sharing the door would've saved them both. I won't ruin it for you here; check the website.

Thanks! I was going to run home and check the Myth Busters show about a fictional event so that I could sleep better at night knowing that Rose's actions wouldn't have mattered. :noway:
  • YoungDoc2B
    YoungDoc2B Posts: 1,593 Member
    Options

What pissed me off was when the old b1tch threw the necklace overboard instead of giving it to her kid or whatever. She was just a selfish old hooker.

Hmm..that's ok. I'm sure the fish that found it used it as a wonderful conversation piece
  • Illusent
    Illusent Posts: 228 Member
    Options
    "End of Watch"
    "Ladder 49"
    "Courageous"
  • sjohnny
    sjohnny Posts: 56,142 Member
    Options
    Hmm..that's ok. I'm sure the fish that found it used it as a wonderful conversation piece

Well that helps a little. At least it wasn't totally wasted.
  • yo_andi
    yo_andi Posts: 2,178 Member
    Options
    Yes, Glory!

Platoon, when Elias is left behind.

Oh man. When Elias is left behind I sob. One of three movies that have made me cry.