Once I got dumped for

Options

Replies

• jenbit
    jenbit Posts: 4,289 Member
    Options
    The only time I was ever dumped was by my ex-husband.... He left me a dear john letter while in was in the E.R. because I has sprained my ankle. Turns out he was having an affair while i had been pregnant with our second child and decided he wanted to continue it. But she amy have been the love of his life they are still together 7 years later and just had a baby. We all actualy get along pretty good. We were way to young when we got married
  • fleur_de_lis19
    fleur_de_lis19 Posts: 926 Member
    Options
    For not giving it up.... BAHAHA! It was an experiment of mine, just to see if ladies who don't give it up really do have longer relationships. Umm... no. The next week I saw him with a "friend" of mine that was well known for 'giving it up". Well played good sir, well played. :drinker:
  • penrbrown
    penrbrown Posts: 2,685 Member
    Options
    For not giving it up.... BAHAHA! It was an experiment of mine, just to see if ladies who don't give it up really do have longer relationships. Umm... no. The next week I saw him with a "friend" of mine that was well known for 'giving it up". Well played good sir, well played. :drinker:

Never occurred to you that he's just a skeez? No, it was the fact that you didn't 'give it up' that ended things, not his character?
  • Dub_D
    Dub_D Posts: 1,760 Member
    Options
    Never been dumped :smokin:
  • EatClean_WashUrNuts
    EatClean_WashUrNuts Posts: 1,590 Member
    Options
    "Being too Smart"
    "Too Real"
  • aippolito1
    aippolito1 Posts: 4,894 Member
    Options
    not being besties with his best friend who I was roommates with. She started to hate me after she set us up, because I found out he was her fallback guy if her current bf and she didn't work out (which they didn't). He ended up picking her friendship over me, and their friendship was over a couple weeks later. Sad, really.
  • ValerieMartini2Olives
    ValerieMartini2Olives Posts: 3,024 Member
    Options
    My exhusband left me for a bug-eyed buck-toothed hillbilly. Serious downgrade.
  • LuckyLeprechaun
    LuckyLeprechaun Posts: 6,296 Member
    Options
    He decided to become a Jehovahs Witness and told me I was going to burn in hell for having premarital sex. With him..... :noway:

That is UNBELIEVABLE!!!!!!!!! :laugh: :laugh: :laugh:

ESPECIALLY unbelievable since JW's don't believe in hell........ :huh:
  • joybedford
    joybedford Posts: 1,680 Member
    Options
    I was once dumped by a guy because his parents didn't think I was good enough because I was too common being from Yorkshire. At the time I was gutted now I think lucky escape. I dumped someone because he wore jumpers like my dad, very shallow he was a nice guy.
  • know_your_worth
    know_your_worth Posts: 481 Member
    Options
    A guy broke up with me because he didn't want to "corrupt" me. He claimed I was sweet & innocent and since he would party and get crazy he didn't want to be a bad influence.

A week later I guess he felt that he didn't care as much and tried to get back together.

Yeah right. Lame excuse, there was something else going on there.
  • stinkpurty
    Options
    I once got dumped because he felt I wasn't needy enough.

I once dumped a guy because he was too much of "mama's boy." It was a weird situation and began to get uncomfortable about it. I felt like "the other woman." She phoned him constantly and he did the same. It got to where she always had to go everywhere with us--like when on dates--and he was okay with this. I should have ran when I realized he still lived with his parents. Nothing wrong with that if there is good reason, but a man who is 31 and has a job and who is financially able to live on his own should really move out his parents' house. And not let mom do his laundry, cook all his meals, and balance his checkbook.
  • Elf_Princess1210
    Elf_Princess1210 Posts: 895 Member
    Options
    I was once told that it was a good thing I was pretty, because I was too dumb to date and he was looking for a more intellectual woman. I kneed him in the crotch and tossed him out the door :)
  • donteatmycookie
    donteatmycookie Posts: 21 Member
    Options
    He decided to become a Jehovahs Witness and told me I was going to burn in hell for having premarital sex. With him..... :noway:

BEST EVER.
  • ElizaRoche
    ElizaRoche Posts: 2,005 Member
    Options
    cause he was too afraid of something serious.. even tho we had/HAVE the greatest chemistry

:noway: men!!!
  • donteatmycookie
    donteatmycookie Posts: 21 Member
    Options
    I was once dumped by a guy because his parents didn't think I was good enough because I was too common being from Yorkshire. At the time I was gutted now I think lucky escape. I dumped someone because he wore jumpers like my dad, very shallow he was a nice guy.

Brit problems.
  • Erisad
    Erisad Posts: 1,580
    Options
    "We can still be friends" he typed to me...over Runescape. This was my first breakup so I was very confused. :laugh:
  • bonjour24
    bonjour24 Posts: 1,119 Member
    Options
    i got dropped like a hot potato for wanting a more serious relationship. he told me that if he was going to have a proper girlfriend, it would not be me. then he laughed and left, and that's the last time i saw him.
    i've dumped people (very nicely, of course) for so many (mostly shallow) reasons. these include not enough underarm hair, nipples being too small, being too clingy, being too short, blah blah blah!
  • elebel82
    elebel82 Posts: 69 Member
    Options
    A guy once -threatened- to dump me, because after telling me he wished I was 20kg lighter, (after 2 weeks of dating), he asked me if I wanted to talk about what he'd just said. I said no. He then asked me shortly afterwards if I was upset by what he had said, and I told him it wasn't a pleasant feeling... he got up and called me a liar, and said he can't date liars. He "forgave" me. I broke up with him very shortly after that.
  • HelloSweetie4
    HelloSweetie4 Posts: 1,214 Member
    Options
    because he was gay... that did not only happen once :grumble:
  • wow29
    wow29 Posts: 283 Member
    Options
    :laugh: :laugh: cant believe this stuff