Once I got dumped for

Options

Replies

• fit4lifeUcan2
    fit4lifeUcan2 Posts: 1,458 Member
    Options
    I once got dumped for a girl that had a glass eye, not too bad but she was a class A ***** too! I once dumped a fella because he had really soft hands- gross,womanly soft hands. It makes my skin crawl just thinking if them!
    I got cheated on for a 6foot girl with a shaved multi-colored head.. Soft hands freak me out too. As well as untrimmed fingernails.

Ewww I once went on a blind date with a guy who's finger nails were longer than mine and mine were pretty long. Grossed me out. He told my friend he couldn't figure out why I never called him back. YUCK!! Oh and he had polish on them too!! ewwww
  • Tropical_Turtle
    Tropical_Turtle Posts: 2,236 Member
    Options
    I once got dumped because I was too heavy, but the girl he left me for was twice my size. I find it rather amusing actually because now she's trying to get skinnier to be like me!
  • penrbrown
    penrbrown Posts: 2,685 Member
    Options
    I got dumped for having allergies. He didn't like the fact that I couldn't eat everything he wanted me to eat.

Another time I got dumped for being too young - but the guy knew how old I was when we started dating. I thought that was pretty dumb. (We were friends prior to dating so it's not like he didn't know how and who I was).
  • hope8311
    hope8311 Posts: 166
    Options
    I've never been dumped....

The only guy I was with I married...

:)
  • Humbugsftw
    Humbugsftw Posts: 202 Member
    Options
    My ex (whom I was regrettably with for two years, horrible horrible relationship) dumped me because I tried hookah/shisha (whatever you call it) once.
    Once.
    Yup. But I thank him for it because the guy I'm with now (7 months and still counting!) is bloody amazing and everything I wanted whilst the ex is (from what I hear) still bitter and an *kitten* with serious anger problems.
  • fit4lifeUcan2
    fit4lifeUcan2 Posts: 1,458 Member
    Options
    I recently got dumped because I am not a college-educated elitist snob, and am still figuring out what I want to be and how I want to get there. Long story short, his family didn't like me and his Mama thought I was a gold digger.

I've also been dumped three different times, three different men, because they loved me and it scared them and they couldn't deal.

I'm just too awesome, is all.
    Don't feel bad. One of my brothers was dumped by a girl because her parents said he didn't have a future and wasn't going to amount to anything. Well the joke is on them. He makes six figures and has a million dollar home and is the president of an insurance company. That daughter of theirs? Married a guy who works in a factory, she has 3 kids now, is enormous and is missing most of her teeth. How do I know? I worked at her dentist office and she was a patient there. YOu can bet I told her and her mother how well off my brother is lol. :laugh: :laugh: :laugh: :laugh: :laugh:
  • lenniebus
    lenniebus Posts: 321 Member
    Options
    Not really a dump per se, but I told a guy I loved him, and he said "you are lovable". OUCH!!
  • auntdeedee87
    auntdeedee87 Posts: 706 Member
    Options
    I once got dumped for a girl that had a glass eye, not too bad but she was a class A ***** too! I once dumped a fella because he had really soft hands- gross,womanly soft hands. It makes my skin crawl just thinking if them!
    I got cheated on for a 6foot girl with a shaved multi-colored head.. Soft hands freak me out too. As well as untrimmed fingernails.

Ewww I once went on a blind date with a guy who's finger nails were longer than mine and mine were pretty long. Grossed me out. He told my friend he couldn't figure out why I never called him back. YUCK!! Oh and he had polish on them too!! ewwww

OMG My ex's TOENAILS were always so long and "pretty"-- and he had super soft hands. But that's because he never did any hard work with them.

I love a man with rough hands that smells like motor oil.. *fans self*
  • llaurenmarie
    llaurenmarie Posts: 1,260 Member
    Options
    I recently got dumped because I am not a college-educated elitist snob, and am still figuring out what I want to be and how I want to get there. Long story short, his family didn't like me and his Mama thought I was a gold digger.

I've also been dumped three different times, three different men, because they loved me and it scared them and they couldn't deal.

Don't feel bad. One of my brothers was dumped by a girl because her parents said he didn't have a future and wasn't going to amount to anything. Well the joke is on them. He makes six figures and has a million dollar home and is the president of an insurance company. That daughter of theirs? Married a guy who works in a factory, she has 3 kids now, is enormous and is missing most of her teeth. How do I know? I worked at her dentist office and she was a patient there. YOu can bet I told her and her mother how well off my brother is lol. :laugh: :laugh: :laugh: :laugh: :laugh:
    goooooood
  • kelseyhere
    kelseyhere Posts: 1,123 Member
    Options
    He decided to become a Jehovahs Witness and told me I was going to burn in hell for having premarital sex. With him..... :noway:

I dated a Jehovah's Witness. My boyfriends MOM called me to tell me he couldn't date me anymore because he was going to go to hell for dating me...

I dated a 'recovering' Jehovah's witness. I dumped him when he got mad after my MOM saw me naked.
  • Skinny_minny_mo
    Skinny_minny_mo Posts: 1,272 Member
    Options
    i dumped a guy because i really really couldnt bare to look at how bad his teeth were. :bigsmile:

i also dumped my dentist (who i ended up dating) because it grossed me out that he had seen my teeth in intimate detail. :bigsmile:

weird i know! (it helped that the dentist turned out to be terribly boring too :P)
  • lniffa
    lniffa Posts: 718 Member
    Options
    bump
  • llaurenmarie
    Options
    Not really a dump per se, but I told a guy I loved him, and he said "you are lovable". OUCH!!
    hahah
  • auntdeedee87
    auntdeedee87 Posts: 706 Member
    Options

OH MY GOD, so similar. Yeah, they were pushing HIM to push me to get into school, even though I am still undecided as to what I wanted to do. "Just pick something! We want you guys to have a solid future together." I'm like, that's not how it works... He even said himself several times that I needed to "make something of myself". Good for your brother. Best revenge is to live a happy life. :)
  • Daysednconfused
    Daysednconfused Posts: 975 Member
    Options
    Thread reminds me of the song 50 ways to say she died

You mean 50 ways to say goodbye? :)

50 ways to leave a lover?
  • beckajw
    beckajw Posts: 1,738 Member
    Options
    He decided to become a Jehovahs Witness and told me I was going to burn in hell for having premarital sex. With him..... :noway:

I'm sorry, but this cracked me up. It is the stupidest thing I have ever heard. Aren't you glad he dumped you??
  • ahviendha
    ahviendha Posts: 1,291 Member
    Options
    dumped cause my boyfriend decided he was gay.

Two years later, he's dating a girl.

Two years later again, he's still dating the same girl.

Oh well! :P
  • Beckyloo80
    Beckyloo80 Posts: 1,088 Member
    Options
    oh I have a doooozie.

was on a date with a guy, he disappears for a really long time. I go looking for him, his friend is all sketchy and tells me that he absolutely isn't in the men.s bathroom..... So I calmly walk by his friend, into the men's bathroom and find him having sex with a random woman.... then he looks at me and says...... we need to break up, i'm just not into women right now.....

I looked at him, and said..... looks like your pretty into women to me. Loser

Meh his loss!
  • Skinny_minny_mo
    Skinny_minny_mo Posts: 1,272 Member
    Options

OMG My ex's TOENAILS were always so long and "pretty"-- and he had super soft hands. But that's because he never did any hard work with them.

I love a man with rough hands that smells like motor oil.. *fans self*

:sick: :sick: :sick:

long toenails?!!!!
  • llaurenmarie
    Options
    i dumped a guy because i really really couldnt bare to look at how bad his teeth were. :bigsmile:

i also dumped my dentist (who i ended up dating) because it grossed me out that he had seen my teeth in intimate detail. :bigsmile:

weird i know! (it helped that the dentist turned out to be terribly boring too :P)
    I can't picture an interesting dentist. Seems they do an awful lot of talking and no one responds..