Once I got dumped for

Options

Replies

• annahuebscher
    Options
    I've gotten stood up on a date for Jesus. At the last minute, the guy opted to go to a church retreat instead of on the date. His comment to me was "I've decided to spent time with Jesus tonight instead of with you".

The kicker of the story is the next day, he emailed me a copy of the program from the retreat with the comment "Maybe you should have joined me". The topic of the retreat... "Being a Moral Christian in Today's Immoral World"...

Run far away and run fast!! Ugh...
  • FabMrFox
    FabMrFox Posts: 259 Member
    Options
    Thread reminds me of the song 50 ways to say she died
  • Cameron_1969
    Cameron_1969 Posts: 2,857 Member
    Options
    my dry cleaning lady set me up on a blind date.
    he was nice... not bad looking.
    but i never wanted to go out on a second date because he walked like a duck.
    true story.

now, before you think im shallow... please note, i married a man whom my sister refers to as "Mr. Potato Head"... his nickname was Bart , but everyone agreed looked just like Homer. marrying a Homer Simpson lookalike is far from shallow.... but i loved that guy.

Uh. .oh.. no Duck Walkers!? *kitten*. .
  • diodelcibo
    diodelcibo Posts: 2,564 Member
    Options
    I was dumped by a guy who thought he had a chance with a fuzzy faced lesbian (of course that didn't pan out). He dumped me by handing me a letter in an envelope with a tear drop on it.
    *kitten* deserves where he's at now in life...selling drugs on the street, after going through all of highschool as the "brainiac"
    HA!

Seems a legititimate punishment for what he did...

Oh wait... sarcasm.
  • Brianna72994
    Options

You mean 50 ways to say goodbye? :)
  • MrsB123111
    MrsB123111 Posts: 535 Member
    Options
    Because I told him I didn't like running... Jack@ss
  • llaurenmarie
    llaurenmarie Posts: 1,260 Member
    Options
    On a blind date a psycho told me:

Coke would work well if I wanted to lose weight, and I should

Asked if I wanted to touch his "bird" and if I was offended when he asked how big my boobs were

And lastly that he and his whole family were skinhead-nazi-Hitler-followers (Doc Martens all lined up on his porch)
  • Wabbit05
    Wabbit05 Posts: 434 Member
    Options
    I was told he wanted to go explore the rave culture including drugs and try some new things and didn't want to drag me down with him..... He was nicknamed the 3 Week Wonder for a reason.

Another one said he just wanted more time and money to spend with/on his '87 Mazda RX-7 (that my parents helped get him).
    The real reason was we had sex and I freaked out because of it.
  • stevewynjones
    stevewynjones Posts: 1,143 Member
    Options
    Once got dumped for cheating....and getting caught....red handed......

with her mum....

who was SO much sexier....
  • fit4lifeUcan2
    fit4lifeUcan2 Posts: 1,458 Member
    Options
    At the time I was 23 and very skinny. The guy was a couple years older than me. I think he was 25 or 27. He dumped me for this Peggy Bundy look a like much older women. She even did her hair like Peg Bundy and dressed like her as well. Apparently he liked that look. I wasn't about to get breast implants or dress like that just to keep him. NO THANK YOU! Turns out she dumped him for an older guy lol
  • toottoots
    toottoots Posts: 67 Member
    Options
    My friend once got dumped because she told him she liked the smell of manure Lol
  • llaurenmarie
    Options
    Once got dumped for cheating....and getting caught....red handed......

with her mum....

who was SO much sexier....
    wynner
  • fit4lifeUcan2
    Options
    My son was once dumped by a girl and this is how she did it. She climbed into a tree first and then explained that she was in love with her girlfriend. Turns out her friend wasn't that way and when she found out she then tried to get our son to go back out with her lol.... ahhhh no!!! I asked my son why did she climb a tree to tell you this? He said because nuts hang out in trees lol. By the way, she saw fairies flying into her room and had names for them lol.
  • Cameron_1969
    Options

You mean 50 ways to say goodbye? :)

ummm. 50 ways to leave your lover?
  • _the_feniks_
    _the_feniks_ Posts: 3,443 Member
    Options
    A girl in HS dumped me because she said there was "no animal magnetism". I broke up with a girl in HS because she found something I said to be entirely too damn funny. It wasn't even one of my better lines. Too bad... her body was :smokin:
  • fit4lifeUcan2
    Options
    He decided to become a Jehovahs Witness and told me I was going to burn in hell for having premarital sex. With him..... :noway:
    WHAT.

ROTFLMAO!!!!! :laugh: :laugh: :laugh: :laugh: :laugh: :laugh:

So is there a "special" hell for him now since he's a jehovah? LOL
  • fit4lifeUcan2
    Options
    My bf of a year sent me a break-up e-mail telling me he wasn't ready for a relationship and wanted to spend more time playing WoW... 3 Years later he's still addicted to the game and he's put on all of the weight that I've lost ... hehehe.
    I love when that happens lol
  • Cameron_1969
    Options
    I got dumped because I wasn't sadistic enough. True story!
  • auntdeedee87
    auntdeedee87 Posts: 706 Member
    Options
    I recently got dumped because I am not a college-educated elitist snob, and am still figuring out what I want to be and how I want to get there. Long story short, his family didn't like me and his Mama thought I was a gold digger.

I've also been dumped three different times, three different men, because they loved me and it scared them and they couldn't deal.

I'm just too awesome, is all.
  • llaurenmarie
    Options

I'm just too awesome, is all.
    sames.