Once I got dumped for

Options

Replies

• persephone87
    persephone87 Posts: 220 Member
    Options
    a slope eyed tramp that was a cross breed between bilbo baggins and a russian prostitute
  • MB_Positif
    MB_Positif Posts: 8,897 Member
    Options
    ....nothing. Never been dumped.
  • llaurenmarie
    llaurenmarie Posts: 1,260 Member
    Options
    People that have never been dumped, good for you but if you don't have any input.. don't put it in.
  • Mandykinz2008
    Mandykinz2008 Posts: 292 Member
    Options
    He decided to become a Jehovahs Witness and told me I was going to burn in hell for having premarital sex. With him..... :noway:

^^^
    Actually very close to this! Dumped because I wasn't a virgin and was goin to Hell! Oh PUHLEASE! As a Christian..never have I found where not being a virgin condemns me to Hell..SO glad that freakazoid is gone!
  • Bentley2718
    Bentley2718 Posts: 1,690 Member
    Options
    A woman so lovely to be around that she was known to his friends as "the cave dragon." I wish I was joking.

Another guy dumped me because I wasn't Christian. He knew this when we started seeing each other, mostly I think he just wanted to go back to his ex gf, who was very Christian.
  • mcljess
    mcljess Posts: 21 Member
    Options
    Not crying when he 'pretended' to dump me. Confused? I was.

Guy: So I think this is it, we should go on a break, or break up.
    Me:"Oh, well, ok.

The Next Day

Guy calls me: I think we should break up.
    Me: I thought you did that yesterday?!
    Guy: That was a test, you didn't seem that upset about it so I decided it's for real now.
    Me: Oh. Wait what?!
  • auntdeedee87
    auntdeedee87 Posts: 706 Member
    Options
    I once got dumped for a girl that had a glass eye, not too bad but she was a class A ***** too! I once dumped a fella because he had really soft hands- gross,womanly soft hands. It makes my skin crawl just thinking if them!
    I got cheated on for a 6foot girl with a shaved multi-colored head.. Soft hands freak me out too. As well as untrimmed fingernails.

Ewww I once went on a blind date with a guy who's finger nails were longer than mine and mine were pretty long. Grossed me out. He told my friend he couldn't figure out why I never called him back. YUCK!! Oh and he had polish on them too!! ewwww

OMG My ex's TOENAILS were always so long and "pretty"-- and he had super soft hands. But that's because he never did any hard work with them.

I love a man with rough hands that smells like motor oil.. *fans self*

:sick: :sick: :sick:

long toenails?!!!!

YES. They weren't like, crazy long, just longer than any toenails I'd ever seen on a man before. He was super sensitive about having girl hands so I never mentioned the foot thing either.
  • Brianna72994
    Options
    oh I have a doooozie.

was on a date with a guy, he disappears for a really long time. I go looking for him, his friend is all sketchy and tells me that he absolutely isn't in the men.s bathroom..... So I calmly walk by his friend, into the men's bathroom and find him having sex with a random woman.... then he looks at me and says...... we need to break up, i'm just not into women right now.....

I looked at him, and said..... looks like your pretty into women to me. Loser

Meh his loss!

Omg thats terrible.
  • iAMsmiling
    iAMsmiling Posts: 2,394 Member
    Options
    Got dumped after I met the parents once, because they liked me way too much. Girl wanted to be bad and that was the kiss of death.
    On the other side, been dumped because I wasn't Baptist enough (at all) for the parents.

I was always either too good or too bad it seemed.
  • pastryari
    pastryari Posts: 8,646 Member
    Options
    I dumped a guy that was a child. Just one example: he would order any ice cream or milkshakes at a restaurant and bounce in his seat and clap his hands.

I thought it went amicable seeing as we hugged and I held him while he cried.
    But a few days later around 1am I get a essay of a text and one of the things that is "wrong" with me that I found HILARIOUS is that I'm 22 years old and still live at home with my parents (to save money). Um, his 28 year old *kitten* was living with me and my parents! :mad:
  • FabMrFox
    FabMrFox Posts: 259 Member
    Options
    Thread reminds me of the song 50 ways to say she died

You mean 50 ways to say goodbye? :)

Yes but it would be better if she died :) jk
  • Beckyloo80
    Beckyloo80 Posts: 1,088 Member
    Options
    oh I have a doooozie.

was on a date with a guy, he disappears for a really long time. I go looking for him, his friend is all sketchy and tells me that he absolutely isn't in the men.s bathroom..... So I calmly walk by his friend, into the men's bathroom and find him having sex with a random woman.... then he looks at me and says...... we need to break up, i'm just not into women right now.....

I looked at him, and said..... looks like your pretty into women to me. Loser

Meh his loss!

Omg thats terrible.

that same night, I met my husband. So I look at it as a win =D
  • Bentley2718
    Bentley2718 Posts: 1,690 Member
    Options
    My bf of a year sent me a break-up e-mail telling me he wasn't ready for a relationship and wanted to spend more time playing WoW... 3 Years later he's still addicted to the game and he's put on all of the weight that I've lost ... hehehe.
    I love when that happens lol

At least he was honest. Better a break-up email than a guy who just spends more time playing WoW (or Eve, or whatever) than he does anything else. Trust me, I've been there. A break-up email would have saved me over a year of my life trying to make things work.
  • cdngirl71
    cdngirl71 Posts: 2,707 Member
    Options
    I once got dumped because I was too independant, he said he wasn't used to dating a woman who did her own thing. Whatever buddy. Ha ha!!
  • postrockandcats
    postrockandcats Posts: 1,145 Member
    Options
    Because one of my college roommates was a gay man.
  • Mandino788
    Mandino788 Posts: 226 Member
    Options
    losing weight. Surprise, he was a chubby chaser. -_______-
  • RainxPain
    Options
    I was dumped for not being pretty or thin enough. Some guys can be so mean.
  • DontStopB_Leakin
    DontStopB_Leakin Posts: 3,863 Member
    Options
    People that have never been dumped, good for you but if you don't have any input.. don't put it in.
    I don't like being told what to do.

Therefore, even though I've never been dumped, and I have nothing to add, I'm still commenting.

Try and stop me.
  • Zylahe
    Zylahe Posts: 772 Member
    Options
    He decided to become a Jehovahs Witness and told me I was going to burn in hell for having premarital sex. With him..... :noway:

Is the burning in hell a reference to the STD he. Gave you?
  • llaurenmarie
    llaurenmarie Posts: 1,260 Member
    Options
    I don't like being told what to do.

Therefore, even though I've never been dumped, and I have nothing to add, I'm still commenting.

Try and stop me.
    Stopppppp pleaseeee in the name of.. love