Once I got dumped for

Options

Replies

• mandy0688
    mandy0688 Posts: 335 Member
    Options
    Ha, how bout I top this off. A bf in high school made a GAY guy break up with me. I wasn't upset. I thought it was pathetic
  • starjumper12
    Options
    once i got dumped for my fiances' best friend's girlfriend. that was awesome.
  • Ta2dchic20
    Ta2dchic20 Posts: 376 Member
    Options
    He decided to become a Jehovahs Witness and told me I was going to burn in hell for having premarital sex. With him..... :noway:

I dated a Jehovah's Witness. My boyfriends MOM called me to tell me he couldn't date me anymore because he was going to go to hell for dating me...
  • mandy0688
    Options
    For being too distant and cold, after a several year relationship. That's a funny one, isn't it?! ISN'T IT AMANDA?!

I was about to ask what I did. Lol. My name is Amanda

...Her name wasn't Amanda, and that's the only dumping story I have. Apologies.
    I laughed
  • mandy0688
    Options
    He decided to become a Jehovahs Witness and told me I was going to burn in hell for having premarital sex. With him..... :noway:
    WHAT.

ROTFLMAO!!!!! :laugh: :laugh: :laugh: :laugh: :laugh: :laugh:
  • RunsOnEspresso
    RunsOnEspresso Posts: 3,218 Member
    Options
    How about he was too chicken to dump me that my friends had to tell me. We were dating, I got mono & ended up in the hospital. I get out, try to IM/text and get almost no response. See him out at the bars, try to go talk to him, he pretends he doesn't see me. Turns out he started seeing someone else. I mean, I kinda assumed but jeez, have some balls!

Apparently he felt she was a better fit because they went to the same college so she would "get him" better. Or something along those lines.

Although, I realized it was a blessing in disguise. I heard he later tried to get his gf pregnant so she'd stay with him.
  • GypsysBloodRose26
    GypsysBloodRose26 Posts: 341 Member
    Options

HAHAHAHAHAHAHA!!!! That must have been awful for you at the time... It is also one of the funniest things I have ever heard. EVER!
  • PhiliciousCurves
    PhiliciousCurves Posts: 395 Member
    Options
    "I would love to continue seeing you, but I'm married and my wife wouldn't like the idea" Of course this was said to me after I showed up to his apartment! No, I didn't know he was married!

I met him at a club on "Singles Only Night." He said he wasn't married and he wasn't wearing a ring!

The only good thing about it was that the so-called-relationship has just started and I had yet to give him my "cookies" :noway: but I would have if his wife didn't answer the door the night I went to his apartment! :blushing:
  • Lauren8239
    Lauren8239 Posts: 1,039 Member
    Options

Oh my god :laugh: Epic!

I see what you did there.........lol :laugh:
  • Faericn_Rising
    Options
    My boyfriends never broke up with me to my face 'because im too intimidating.... ' aka i used to date virgin *kitten*.... so i dont know. It was prolly because i was fat though. They all went to skinnies afterwards. slowly but surely....

I cant WAIT to 'ACCIDENTALLY' include their email addresses in the mass mailing of my 'look at me now pics.... :smokin:

There was ONE guy who said he would marry my mind right now, but my body made him sick... :noway:

Mostly i did the leaving though.... i used to be a serial dating succubus.... :drinker: but am now and finally happily committed...

However, i once broke up with a guy because he had weird hands.... I know, im a ****..... but they looked like alien hands... and i have a phobia of greys... not even kidding. mortally terrified.... :noway:
  • mandy0688
    Options
    I dumped a guy because I we dated he lived like 1 hr away and he was off for a week and everytime i called him or texted him no response. So finally I dumped him, yep thru text. Then guess what he does, Answers the break up text WTF really. He didn't like what I had to say.
  • llaurenmarie
    llaurenmarie Posts: 1,260 Member
    Options
    I once got dumped for...um...I have usually been the one who broke off the relationships...the one time I got dumped was because "his Mom wasn't cool with our relationship"
    LAUGHED
  • Meg_78
    Meg_78 Posts: 998 Member
    Options
    I got dumped for being "boring" when I dislocated my knee and was stuck in an ankle to thigh plaster cast for 8 weeks! I was 15, and it was the only time I was ever dumped...What a doink, or perhaps just a typical teenage boy!! :laugh:
  • Holly_penguin
    Holly_penguin Posts: 149 Member
    Options
    10 days before Christmas I got a call from the guy I'd been dating for 3 months that "he liked me too much to see me anymore."

I behaved badly and responded by saying, "You aren't allowed to make decsions for me, and I don't accept this"

needless to say, the dumping stuck ans I had to return his Christmas presents
  • cmpollard01
    Options
    "You're a really great girl, but I just started my own theatre company, and I can't devote the time to you that you truly deserve." Yeah, found out that was code for "I'm banging your best friend, but I don't want you to slap me for being a creep."

My ex fiance tried to convince me that he was dumping me because I couldn't say that William H Macy was the greatest actor of all time and mean it. Really? Then he tried to tell me he thought he was bi, though he'd never act on it. I gave him the ring back. His wife now wears it and has no clue.

And the coup de gras? Not words-I broke up with a guy in HS because all he wanted was sex and I wasn't ready for that (I was 15, he was 19). He decided it would be a good idea to slap me across the face. In front of our varsity softball and varsity baseball teams. Thankfully, they let me handle it. I broke his nose when I punched him. :bigsmile: Not sure who got the worst end of that one...
  • NoMoreFlubbering
    NoMoreFlubbering Posts: 95 Member
    Options
    Once I got dumped for my best friend... because she had bigger boobs :cry:

BUT even though she's no longer my best friend and still has bigger boobs.... she also has a bigger *kitten* :laugh:

I WIN!

I should add that this was all at age 14, I started dating my now husband when I was 15.
    I'd seriously kill for a bigger *kitten*

You can have mine :D *hands it over*
  • lour441
    lour441 Posts: 543 Member
    Options
    Not being psychic. I was supposed to know if/when he would show up at my house without calling first - could be anytime between 8pm and 2am - AND have a grilled cheese sandwich ready for him.

Seems like a reasonable expectation.
  • pinkgumdrop123
    pinkgumdrop123 Posts: 262 Member
    Options
    I once got dumped because I am apparently too smart.

actual quote: "i just can't be with a girl who is smarter than me".
  • Molly_Maguire
    Molly_Maguire Posts: 1,103 Member
    Options
    I've never been dumped. (I guess I really am just that awesome! :happy:) But I DID dump my 8th grade boyfriend for putting chewed gum on my locker...:laugh: Loser.
  • llaurenmarie
    llaurenmarie Posts: 1,260 Member
    Options
    My boyfriends never broke up with me to my face 'because im too intimidating.... ' aka i used to date virgin *kitten*.... so i dont know. It was prolly because i was fat though. They all went to skinnies afterwards. slowly but surely....

I cant WAIT to 'ACCIDENTALLY' include their email addresses in the mass mailing of my 'look at me now pics.... :smokin:

There was ONE guy who said he would marry my mind right now, but my body made him sick... :noway:

Mostly i did the leaving though.... i used to be a serial dating succubus.... :drinker: but am now and finally happily committed...

However, i once broke up with a guy because he had weird hands.... I know, im a ****..... but they looked like alien hands... and i have a phobia of greys... not even kidding. mortally terrified.... :noway:
    My bf has little greys in his hair(he's 23) and it's kinda cute but there is ONE grey in his huge beard and it bothers the crap out of me.