TAT'S

Options
12346»

Replies

• tugboating
    Options
    I have 9.. 6 on my arms, 2 on the legs and 1 on the inside of my lower lip :-)

I'll have to post a pic of it some time!
  • Molly_Maguire
    Molly_Maguire Posts: 1,103 Member
    Options
    I have three.

I got them because I wanted them. Not because anybody said I should or gave me an okay. They're on my body and I'll cover it however I'd like to.

I very much dislike almost every tattoo I've seen on people, but I sincerely doubt they GAF what I think. So this. ^^
  • RunIntheMud
    RunIntheMud Posts: 2,645 Member
    Options
    I have 5.

I think it's a personal decision that the individual has to make on their own. I like my tattoos, but am not turned on or off by others' tattoos. Although, I do like to look at the artwork and hear the stories behind them.
  • Kandi150
    Kandi150 Posts: 167 Member
    Options
    I have 6 and would like to get more.
    I think they are super sexy but its something you have to decide on your own.
  • NoahandPresleysMom
    NoahandPresleysMom Posts: 763 Member
    Options
    I am probably a bit older than most of you. I have seen what tats look like when you start sagging and the skin stretching. It is not pretty. As long as you understand that or if you don't plan on getting old,then go for it. I have to say that I never met a 70 something that says....Hey wanna see my tat? Damn I wish I had more. Just my observations....YMMV.

HpdXP.jpg

Those who would ignore the mistakes of the past are destined to repeat them.

YES!!!!!!!!!!!!!

Ok you found 3, I am not impressed. If you want a real response go to your local senior center. There you will find dozens of us OFs that believe as I do. 10 to 15 years from now the great medical trend will be laser tat removal.

meh you'll all be gone in the next 10 to 20 years. ost of the senior centers will look like me more and more :):)

naw u just grew up in a severly judgemental time. Alot of older people disgust me because of that. Not mygrandmother though. She was the most accepting loving older person I had ever met. You couldnt hold a candle to her :)
  • HelloSweetie4
    HelloSweetie4 Posts: 1,214 Member
    Options
    I have 2 tattoos so far and 5 more in the works. I love them and I'm addicted to the joyous pain.

On a side note: guys are always sexier with ink
  • conraj74
    conraj74 Posts: 182
    Options
    Got five of them. I plan on getting more in the future.
  • lilmisfit
    lilmisfit Posts: 860 Member
    Options
    If you want one, get one. Who gives a *kitten* what anyone else thinks? Period. End of story.

BTW - I have 15 (I think) and getting inked again in 2.5 weeks!!! :drinker:
  • conraj74
    conraj74 Posts: 182
    Options
    @lilmisfit I like the artwork on your leg. Nicely done.
  • lilmisfit
    lilmisfit Posts: 860 Member
    Options
    @lilmisfit I like the artwork on your leg. Nicely done.

Thanks! That's the one I'm finishing in 2.5 weeks - getting the other side done and doing a cover-up of the ankle.
  • NoahandPresleysMom
    NoahandPresleysMom Posts: 763 Member
    Options
    549004_10151097277341487_839278672_n.jpg
  • thelaurameister
    thelaurameister Posts: 689 Member
    Options
    Tats are awesome! I have three:

A small treble/bass clef heart on my shoulder
    A rose/peace sign on my ankle
    a bird made completely of music symbols on my wrist

I want MANY more. One of my weight loss motivations is losing enough weight to get something big and flashy on my rib cage...and hopefully I'll be confident enough to show it off, too!

Like a lot of people are saying, it's just a matter of personal choice. I think they're a great form of expression though, and I find tattoos extremely sexy!!
  • semhe
    semhe Posts: 81 Member
    Options
    I have over 100 square inches of tattooing (all covered by clothing since I'm a teacher) and 23 piercings.... I'm definitely a fan of ink and metal
  • motogsp
    motogsp Posts: 109 Member
    Options
    I have a lot of hours under the needle and love them. Just make sure it is something meaningful to you. Take your time. I also think women with ink are very sexy. Show us a photo of the new ink when done.
  • ironanimal
    ironanimal Posts: 5,922 Member
    Options
    Would love to get some in the future. If they're tasteful or have a meaning to the person with them, I don't really see the problem.

Getting a penis tattooed on your forehead on your Stag Night is dumb, however.
  • zachatta
    zachatta Posts: 1,340 Member
    Options
    Ultimately I don't care what anyone else does with their bodies but,

they almost always look bad.