Have you tried GLP1 medications and found it didn't work for you? We'd like to hear about your experiences, what you tried, why it didn't work and how you're doing now. Click here to tell us your story

What would u Buy when u reach your GOAL?

Replies

• Me too! :)
  • roddernation
    roddernation Posts: 48 Member
    A fitted, stylish suit!
  • Lisa760
    Lisa760 Posts: 113 Member
    Right now my goal is to get through 30DS. When that happens I'll drop the money for Turbo Fire.

When I reach my goal weight, I'll finally get to wear all those size M strappy tops in my closet that I bought last year thinking I'd eventually maybe hopefully one day fit.
  • EdTheGinge
    EdTheGinge Posts: 1,616 Member
    A fat-suit and then bring out my new body when people least expect it lol
  • Kristen_nicole95
    Kristen_nicole95 Posts: 112 Member
    Just walk into a store and buy something off the rack (: I don't care what it is just the fact that I can do it is enough for me
  • devaulr
    devaulr Posts: 12 Member
    I got married just over 2 years ago. I'm going to hire my wedding photographer and redo our engagement photos.
  • Shanel0916
    Shanel0916 Posts: 586 Member
    A sexy dress something I could never wear at this size..
  • JimLeonardRN
    JimLeonardRN Posts: 296 Member
    A sports car........Shoot im gonna be fit and mid 40's. I want a convertible sporty car!
  • heybales
    heybales Posts: 18,842 Member
    bodyfat estimate from a BodPod, to confirm if goal weight is really the final goal.
  • Some sexy thigh high boots!!!! I can barely fit in to most knee high boots at this point. O yeah!!!!!!!!!!
  • JuliesZenpuppy7400
    JuliesZenpuppy7400 Posts: 127 Member
    A pair of boots would be cool but what I really want is to go horseback riding. I was once told that I was too heavy so when I get to my goal weight that will be my reward.
  • jillthrasher
    jillthrasher Posts: 9 Member
    I want to be able to order a cute dress if I see it in a catalog or online without worrying about how it would look when I try it on.
  • chism21
    chism21 Posts: 155 Member
    I would go around Europe for a month!!!
  • rachellosesitall85
    rachellosesitall85 Posts: 497 Member
    A big fat wardrobe and perhaps a boudoir photo shoot.
  • Shrelana
    Shrelana Posts: 248 Member
    A nice Va Va Voom dress for my anniversary (like in the $60 to $100 range) that'll make other guys look at my hubby jealous that I'm HIS :D Give me a good feeling of looking totally sexy, and him the awesome feeling of "yea, I have this sexy wife" :D
  • katiedidit1
    katiedidit1 Posts: 39 Member
    A trip somewhere warm and sunny with a beach! Or really anywhere that I can take a plane so I can enjoy the feel of "fitting" into the seats!
  • When I hit my goals I think it will be more so what I will get rid off..

My shirt for at least a month :-P That includes going to work in just a tie!

26 more weeks!!
  • a pair of levi jeans.
    :noway:
  • I'm gonna pay for a skydiving trip when I reach mine. I've ALWAYS wanted to skydive but I'm too heavy. My coworkers at my old job just went on a skydiving trip together as a group, saw the pictures on facebook, soooo jealous. I can't wait til it's my turn :)
  • underthecherrytree
    underthecherrytree Posts: 532 Member
    A whole new wardrobe.

The first thing I definitely want to buy is a skin tight short dress with some sexy strappy heels.
Do you Love MyFitnessPal? Have you crushed a goal or improved your life through better nutrition using MyFitnessPal?
Share your success and inspire others. Leave us a review on Apple Or Google Play stores!