80 DAY WEIGHT LOSS QUESTION CHALLENGE! (text heavy)

Options

Replies

• scheatwood
    scheatwood Posts: 207 Member
    Options
    66. Do you have short-term goals too? What are they?
    Yes, though they are weight related. Just pasted 200 pounds, so I got my hair done! Next one is at 182.5, which I'll get a new outfit!
  • minisumo
    minisumo Posts: 301 Member
    Options
    32. Try a new fruit today. Learn how to cut/eat it and enjoy! How was it?

Hmmm, not a big fruit eater but OK, I'll give it a go. Not sure what to try though as I've already eaten a lot of the more 'exotic' fruits. Just found an interesting list for anyone else on Day 32: http://listverse.com/2011/07/08/top-20-fruits-you-probably-dont-know/ - think I'll give the "vomit fruit" a miss!
  • scheatwood
    Options
    67. Today is no Internet day. That’s right, you will try just one day to be off the Internet, post your progress/food log/training schedule
    tomorrow, because today, you are going back to basics!
    Blew this one! I'm already on now!
  • dancerom
    dancerom Posts: 174 Member
    Options
    17. Do you have a special event/date you want to lose the weight for?

No. And I realized that my body has it's own tempo of losing weight. All I can do is being aware of what I eat and exercise.
  • Fat2Fit145
    Fat2Fit145 Posts: 385 Member
    Options
    Becuz i may not remember to answer everday, imma do 2 one time....

1. Write your current stats: height, current weight and goal weight. Why are you losing weight?
    H-5:2.5
    CW-171.2
    GW-145
    Losing weight because im fed up of being overweight. I want to have be comfortable with my body and love how i look, and i didnt for a long time. I've lost 20 lbs so far.

2. Describe your dream/goal body.

-FLAT stomach, abs visible only if i flex my stomach musle.
    -Curves, booty is a must...
    -Well defined legs, Muscular and toned
    -Arms without flab, muscle only if I clex.
  • ClementineGeorg
    ClementineGeorg Posts: 505 Member
    Options
    11. Today you will be cooking for your whole family. Find a healthy recipe online that they will also enjoy and show them how tasty healthy food can be!

Could not cook today. It's a full day with 8 hours at work, 2 hours at university, 3 hours on the road.
    I have cooked during the weekend so tonight I enjoyed a zuchinni, green beans and chicken stew.
    Also, home alone tonight. I might share a piece of chicken with the cat. :))
  • scheatwood
    Options
    68. What is your least favorite unhealthy food?
    Oh, this one is making me think. Well, I don't like chocolate with nuts in it. I only like a handful of chips.
  • thinjustfabulous
    thinjustfabulous Posts: 30 Member
    Options
    (1)
    cw: 57.5kg
    h: 160cm
    gw: 50kg

I just want to be happy
  • katemateg
    katemateg Posts: 334 Member
    Options
    I've not added to this in ages, so I'll do lots in one go.

11. Cook healthily for family. Every day I cook for my husband and it is healthy. We both like healthy food. But he goes to running club tonight and I am going on a night shift, so not today
    12. Least fave cardio. Not sure. Team sports I guess but I like most exercise
    13. Fave strength. Chin ups if I can do them. I could do 10 but doubt i Can do any at mo. makes me feel super fit and strong :laugh:
    14. Least fave strength. Chin ups when I can't do them :embarassed:
    15.Current weight. Still 59kg. At goal. Just maintaining now:heart:
    16. part of body I want to change. Hmm. I tend not to diss my body. It is healthy and I respect it but my face is wonky from Bell's palsy so maybe this.
    17. Any special event I wanna lose weight for? I want to be slim all the time. Always bikini ready ideally
    18. Use as little salt as poss. I rarely add salt but I do run a lot and I lose a lot through sweat so it does need to be added sometimes. Hyponatremia (possibly spelt wrong) is not a good place to be
    19. I was losing weight at a healthy speed. Max 1 kg a week
    20. Biggest weight loss inspiration. Hmm. Probably people on this site. But my main inspirations are really amazing athletes like Chrissie Wellington, Paula Radcliffe and Mimi Anderson . Very inspiring ladies
    21. I want t o be lean and mean. Strong is the ideal
    22. Weight. Still 59kg
    23. I drink about 3 litres a day or more. Probably too much. All water
    24. Eating disorder ever? Nope, thankfully. I do obsess too much sometimes but no, nothing serious.
    25. Have a smoothie. Nope, not today. I would have one every now and then but I like to eat food. Tho i do love soup :laugh:
    26 and 27. My family and friends know I like to stay slim but I don't talk about it too much. They support this
    28.fave snack. Chocolate!! But I rarely eat it these days ( I gave up 4 weeks ago and will next have some in 6 weeks)
    29.still 59kg
    30. Vege or vegan? I have been a vege for 24 years. I will never ever go back.

That's me done for now. I enjoy these :drinker:
  • ClementineGeorg
    Options
    12. What is your least favorite type of cardio?

Running and stuff heavy on my knees. Hope to lose enough weight to start liking this stuff.
  • ClementineGeorg
    Options
    13. What is your favorite type of strength exercise?

I love working out on my arms with 0.5/1 kg dumbbells. Just to get a little strength, not getting my arms to muscular.
  • scheatwood
    Options
    69. Which part of your body do you like the most and why?
    My legs. I've still got some toning to do on my thighs but I love how muscular they're looking.
  • skinimin
    skinimin Posts: 252 Member
    Options
    bump
  • ClementineGeorg
    Options
    14. What is your least favorite type of strength exercise?

Heavy machine type, I guess,
  • scheatwood
    Options
    70. Were you ever obese or underweight?
    I don't feel it, but I'm currently still obese.
  • katemateg
    katemateg Posts: 334 Member
    Options
    31. What are my fave workout clothes? I have some flowery asic capri's worn with these blue slick looking shorts and a slick look pink asics running hoody. I've not seen anyone else wear anything like them.
  • const1ar
    const1ar Posts: 18 Member
    Options
    Lets have a go at it =]

1. Write your current stats: height, current weight and goal weight. Why are you losing weight?

height- 5'9

current weight- 268

goal weight- 220

I am trying to lose weight so that I feel better about myself...I have a lot of "chubby girl pride" as I call it, so I don't feel the urge to be thin..I would just like to be healthy and at the low end of the plus size scale =]
  • ClementineGeorg
    Options
    15. Write your current weight. Have you lost anything in the past week? If not, what are your plans for this week?

This morning I did my weekly weight in and I am 87.6 kg (meaning 193 pounds). That means I have lost 0.5 kg (1 lbs) this week.
  • scheatwood
    Options
    71. Write your current weight. Have you lost anything in the past week? If not, what are your plans for this week?
    191.5! So excited my weight is still moving!

P.S. I can't believe I only have 10 days left!
  • scheatwood
    Options
    72. Do you eat the same meal as your family or do you eat specially prepared food?
    Usually the same. I usually make dinner so I canes sure out my portions before telling them its ready, and if I don't want something I've made, then ill add a bunch of fruit to my plate.