80 DAY WEIGHT LOSS QUESTION CHALLENGE! (text heavy)

Options

Replies

• dancerom
    dancerom Posts: 174 Member
    Options
    18. Try to use as little salt as possible today or maybe even none! Don’t buy microwave meals and don’t eat foods high in sodium.

again... too late... I had some salted nuts, because this was the only thing I could buy/eat at the airport that was kind of low carb/sugar.

And I need some salt to keep my blood pressure from going too low...

But I do never buy microwave meals. Or other convenience food.
  • ClementineGeorg
    ClementineGeorg Posts: 505 Member
    Options
    16. Which part of your body do you wish to change the most and why?
    My belly area. I am an apple shape so I have more fat around the belly.
  • const1ar
    const1ar Posts: 18 Member
    Options
    I accidently missed yesterday sense I was so busy working..so I will do 2 =]

2. Describe your dream/goal body.

I would like to be able to loose a lot of my tummy as well as my love handles...besides that I would say toned thick legs and a much larger butt..I would also like my arms to be much smaller

3. Is your UGW in an unhealthy range of BMI?

Yes, My goal weight is still in an unhealthy range of BMI but I am alright with that..going from a 40 to a 32 would be pretty awesome as far as I am concerned..and even now I have great blood pressure and no signs of health related problems so I am sure losing 50 pounds isn't going to put me at higher risk lol
  • the_britster
    the_britster Posts: 84 Member
    Options
    I will do it
  • scheatwood
    scheatwood Posts: 207 Member
    Options
    73. What do you usually order when eating out in a restaurant or at someone else’s house?
    I'd eat something I enjoy and try to over guess the calories.
  • KAR1959
    KAR1959 Posts: 4,237 Member
    Options
    Let's see if I can keep this going:

1. Write your current stats: height, current weight and goal weight. Why are you losing weight?

5'3",
    CW: 214.2
    GW: 160

I need to lose weight because of health issues. I want to lose weight to be comfortable in my own skin, wear whatever I want and conquer this lifelong problem.
  • melaniejo527
    melaniejo527 Posts: 73 Member
    Options
    First Post ever!!

1. Write your current stats: height, current weight, and goal weight. Why are you losing weight?

5'3"
    CW 207.4
    GW not sure 135-140ish

I have a few reasons for wanting to lose weight. The current goal is to look sexy in my wedding dress this August. But I also want to be a good role model for my kids and to get healthy.
  • eJane13
    eJane13 Posts: 26 Member
    Options
    Sounds fun!

#1. Write your current stats: height, current weight and goal weight. Why are you losing weight?

5'1"
    Current: 127-30 range (I haven't weighed in recently!)
    Goal: 115-120

I'd like to lose a few pounds to gain back my confidence in clothes, especially during summer time! Also a close friend is getting married this year (Dec1) & I would like to tone up & slim down to look good at her wedding! (: I'm more focused on toning up and adding muscle than actual weight loss (for my height/weight I am at a healthy BMI--but close to overweight BMI so I'd like to bring it down)

I also want to focus on my health & well being & just be as healthy as I can be & feel great. I'll be graduating college in May (exciting!) so I just want to look & feel my best!!!
  • Colliex3
    Colliex3 Posts: 328 Member
    Options
    This sounds pretty interesting... I'll give it a go :smile:

Day 1: Write your current stats: height, current weight and goal weight. Why are you losing weight?

Height: 5'5"
    Current Weight: 175-177lbs
    Goal Weight: 130lbs
    Why: Why am I losing weight? hmmm I wanna be fit and healthy and happy and look great and be sexy and the list can go on for days :laugh:
  • ClementineGeorg
    Options
    17. Do you have a special event/date you want to lose the weight for?
    Not really. I just to lose the weight for all the time moments that will come.
  • dancerom
    Options
    19. Are you losing weight the healthy (<2lbs/week) or the unhealthy (>2lbs/week) way?
    It's fluctuating. But over all it's around 1kg per week. And I'm more concerned about being healthy and energetic than weight loss.
  • scheatwood
    Options
    74. Today you won’t count calories. You won’t look at food labels. You will try to eat intuitively. What does that mean? Eat when
    you’re hungry, don’t look at the clock! Eat whatever your body desires! Just make sure it’s healthy. If you crave anything sweet, eat it! But a healthy amount. And remember, today you must forget all about calories!

I'll do so with dinner.
  • melaniejo527
    Options
    2. Describe your dream/goal body.

My dream/goal body = Confident in my own skin, can wear skinny jeans if I want, don't have a muffin top sticking hanging over my jeans... lean arms, tight abs..
  • ClementineGeorg
    Options
    18. Try to use as little salt as possible today or maybe even none! Don’t buy microwave meals and don’t eat foods high in sodium.
    This one was easy to follow.
    I mostly forget to put salt in food. :lol: And I'm not keen in microwaved stuff.
  • eJane13
    Options
    #2. Describe your dream / goal body.

I haven't thought about this too much...so good question! I'd definitely like to be more toned over all. Mostly I just want a flatter stomach. I'm proud of my big booty! haha so I don't want any changes there, haha.

I would like to be more lean in general and have a flat stomach and defined arms.
  • dancerom
    Options
    20. Who is your biggest weight loss inspiration and why?
    Don't know... never thought about this.
    Maybe all my mfp friends who really lost a lot...
    Or one of my friends, who was really really overweight and is just going down on a slow but steady path. And she's still enjoying her life and food...
  • scheatwood
    Options
    75. Do you have a trigger food? A type of food that is impossible for you to say no to or stop eating?
    Dessert's, if they are in the house I have I have something! It's like appitizer's at a raustrant.
  • melaniejo527
    Options
    3. Is your UGW in an unhealthy range of BMI?

My ideal weight would be 135-140 which would be put in the normal range for BMI.
  • ClementineGeorg
    Options
    19. Are you losing weight the healthy (<2lbs/week) or the unhealthy (>2lbs/week) way?
    I am aiminmg for 1 lbs/week (0.5 kg). Not rushing. My body goes better with smaller steps. Smaller and constant.
  • eJane13
    Options
    # 3. Is your UGW in an unhealthy range of BMI?

Nope! I am currently 127-30 (still in normal BMI range). My UGW is 110-115 which is also still in the healthy BMI range for my height (5'1")

: )