New Years Challenge

Options

Replies

• Collidoscopekid
    Collidoscopekid Posts: 195 Member
    Options
    so can anyone join the party here!! what do we have to do and when is weight in?:smile:

Yes, anyone can join. We weigh in on Fridays and we have mini-challenges each week. This past week was a little out of the normal because my computer was broken but this week is getting back to normal!

If you are joining I need to know your start weight and goal weight for New Years.
  • HealthyGinny
    HealthyGinny Posts: 821 Member
    Options
    *Happy dance with drums* 199.5 lbs!!!!
    I arrived at ONEderland!
    How great is that???

EVen more so, because I was so tired the last weeks, that all I managed as a work out was taking my dog for long walks, when the weather was not too bad!!!
    Guess watching what you eat and lower the sodium helps a lot too!!!
    Have a great weekend all!

It is really awesome! Congrats to you, well done! :))
  • HealthyGinny
    Options
    Hello guys!

My weigh-in 9 - Nov. 9: 170.8 (-2.5lbs). Slowly losing the weight gained on my holidays, yay! :)

Healthy food challenge: complete success!

xx
  • araxiedyck
    araxiedyck Posts: 127 Member
    Options
    down 1 more pound this week. 134!
  • mamajoytimes2
    Options
    Last Week: 211.6
    CW: 209

2.6 pound loss!! Yeeha!!!!! Onederland here I come!!!
  • ImprovingEla
    ImprovingEla Posts: 396 Member
    Options
    Last Week: 211.6
    CW: 209

2.6 pound loss!! Yeeha!!!!! Onederland here I come!!!

well done! Once you reach it, you not willing to let that number go!:smile:
  • chaunasmith
    chaunasmith Posts: 26 Member
    Options
    190 lbs
  • Biodemon
    Biodemon Posts: 143 Member
    Options
    My last weigh in was 170.8. That's a 1.6 lb loss. :D
  • ingalynn
    ingalynn Posts: 136 Member
    Options
    It's been a crazy 2 weeks.

current weight 172

gain:grumble: about 2.3
  • renaegry
    renaegry Posts: 1,256 Member
    Options
    Using my weight from today. Got the flu Thurs night and Friday, so I know my weight on Friday was not accurate.

So 156, down 0.4.

Plan for this week is treadmill 3 times (goal of 3.1 each time), fitness class on Monday, and boot camp on Friday morning.
  • Collidoscopekid
    Options
    https://docs.google.com/spreadsheet/ccc?key=0AliuR6rtHhhjdFJ1MUZCMlYwb3kxelZ0d2pnZUhDVUE&pli=1#gid=0

Hello all! Thank goodness I have my computer back! I think I got the spreadsheet all updated. I went through the total loss columns and distance to goal columns and cleaned them up and made sure they were up to date. If my math is incorrect I apologize,just let me know and I will gladly fix it.

I deleted quite a few people from the challenge because they had not weighed in for more than three weeks. It made me pretty sad to do it. It is so disheartening that we started this challenge with roughly 100 people and now we are down to 27. However, I have faith in you 27. I want you to finish this challenge with me because I know you can do it. We can do this together. A lot of people did not weigh in this week, but I am hoping that no more people drop from the challenge.

We have 7 weigh ins left in the challenge. So if you haven't been doing great, like myself, then there is still plenty of time to do this. Let's keep our heads up high and finish this challenge to the best of our ability.

Biggest losers:

2.23%-HelenDootson
    1.44%-vinini91
    1.31%-shellydd
    1.23%-mamajoytimes2
    .93%-Biodemon

Congratulations to the biggest losers! Also I feel it should be made known that HelenDootson made her goal this week! She has worked incredibly hard and it has paid off. Congratulations!

So for the challenge this week. I have been falling behind on water intake almost everyday lately. I have found I am only drinking like 3 cups a day which is not good for my body! I think we should have another water challenge! I think we should aim for at least eight cups a day. Personally I am aiming for ten! I am planning a challenge for Thanksgiving next weekend for any Americans participating. However, I will also be making one for those of you who aren't in the states. So this week drink up on that water!

Good luck to all!
  • Calderon46
    Calderon46 Posts: 116 Member
    Options
    CW 201.3 lb lost 2.2 lb since last week. sorry it's late totally forgot to send you it on Friday
  • araxiedyck
    araxiedyck Posts: 127 Member
    Options
    I am with you on the water---aiming for 10 cups/day this week!
  • inskydiamonds
    inskydiamonds Posts: 2,519 Member
    Options
    I'm SO glad you decided to do a challenge. I totally have fallen off of everything lately because of stuff going on in my life and have gained back way too much weight.

If it's not too late, I'd love to join you guys! I know I'm months behind, but I could use a kick in the *kitten* before 2013.
  • HealthyGinny
    Options
    I'm SO glad you decided to do a challenge. I totally have fallen off of everything lately because of stuff going on in my life and have gained back way too much weight.

If it's not too late, I'd love to join you guys! I know I'm months behind, but I could use a kick in the *kitten* before 2013.

I think you can still join but she'll need your starting weight for this week and your goal weight for New Year :)
  • Collidoscopekid
    Options

You're more than welcome to join. Like vinini91 said, all I need is your start weight and your goal weight for new years so I can add you to the spreadsheet.
  • inskydiamonds
    Options

You're more than welcome to join. Like vinini91 said, all I need is your start weight and your goal weight for new years so I can add you to the spreadsheet.

Woohoo! I'll get it to you tomorrow morning since I missed weighing myself this morning!
  • Collidoscopekid
    Options
    Has anyone tried to access the spreadsheet? I had someone message me and say that it did not work. It works on my computer but that could just be because I have the original file. Could some of you guys try it and let me know?Thanks so much!
  • inskydiamonds
    Options
    Has anyone tried to access the spreadsheet? I had someone message me and say that it did not work. It works on my computer but that could just be because I have the original file. Could some of you guys try it and let me know?Thanks so much!

I can see it :)
  • HealthyGinny
    Options

Works for me!