LADIES: Do you believe you are beautiful

Options

Replies

• flowersnstuff
    flowersnstuff Posts: 1 Member
    Options
    My Aunt always said it wasn't make up. It's war paint. You put it on to help fight battles, even if they're not bloody ones. I personally can't be arsed with it. I'm too over weight to be pretty, with or with out it.
  • Chipmaniac
    Chipmaniac Posts: 642 Member
    Options
    If you don't know your beautiful, that's what makes you beautiful. Well, that's what I've heard.
  • Ge0rgiana
    Ge0rgiana Posts: 1,649 Member
    Options
    I rarely wear it. I don't feel like I need it.
  • camy_chick
    camy_chick Posts: 277 Member
    Options
    i look fine with out it, i think.....but i just love how much i can accentuate what i already have with the makeup....i love making my eyes pop!
  • Rhia55
    Rhia55 Posts: 247
    Options
    I don't think I am beautiful with or without makeup.
  • Alex_is_Hawks
    Alex_is_Hawks Posts: 3,499 Member
    Options
    I don't. But I have had many people tell me that I am....so I'm working on it.

as for make up and leaving the house...I usually only wear eyeliner and blush....so some days I wear it, some days I don't...

i tend to be a minimalist....however, catch me on the day I wear my bright red lipstick and you know i'm having an awesome day.
  • _GingerSnap_
    _GingerSnap_ Posts: 339 Member
    Options
    I think I'm cute ( not beautiful) with or without it. I can't wear alot anyways, foundation and freckles do not go well together!
  • Fox_n_sox
    Fox_n_sox Posts: 283 Member
    Options
    I really don't wear make-up, unless I'm going to a get together. I wear Jeans & a T-shirt to work, no makeup and my hair in a messy bun. If I'm going to a party, I swipe on some mascara, eyeliner & a little eye shadow. I don't look like a clown either. If I want to impress someone, I want them to look PAST my physical features.
  • inside_lap
    inside_lap Posts: 738 Member
    Options
    Despite my profile pic, I actually never wear makeup. Well, maybe a handful of times a year. However, I know beautiful women that like wearing it everyday. Good for them! I have not the time, patience, or skill ;). Lucky me, my hubby prefers me clean faced!
  • lachesissss
    lachesissss Posts: 1,298 Member
    Options
    Yes. I do, I think I'm not the normal standard of beauty, but lets face it, very few of us mortal women meet that. That being said, I wear makeup all the time. Mainly because I enjoy it and I use it to adapt my exterior to how I want others to view me. Sometimes its to enhance what I got, other times its change perspective on what I think I can look like.
  • _Elemenopee_
    _Elemenopee_ Posts: 2,665 Member
    Options
    <~~~~~ The most I've ever worn and I did it myself. Cream, blush, mascara and lipstick. I felt like a plastic Barbie doll with even that little on my face.

I only wear make-up for weddings/parties or big meetings at work.

Beauty is in the eye of the beholder..I've got 4 eyes and all that so...... :tongue:
  • MelisMusing
    MelisMusing Posts: 421 Member
    Options
    I hardly ever wear makeup...
  • cindybowcut
    cindybowcut Posts: 250 Member
    Options
    I never wear make up and I have never really cared too. I think that I look good without it.
  • jennaworksout
    jennaworksout Posts: 1,739 Member
    Options
    NO, I am ugly , I need makeup unfortunately, huge scars , just gross
  • elgray26
    elgray26 Posts: 212 Member
    Options
    I rarely wear makeup. I am just too lazy to put it on or in too big of a hurry to leave.

I would also rather take the time to do some crazy cool hairstyle instead of put on makeup!
  • scs143
    scs143 Posts: 2,190 Member
    Options
    No. I rarely leave the house without it and if I do, I don't really make eye contact with anyone.

I don't feel comfortable without it.
  • ElizaRoche
    ElizaRoche Posts: 2,005 Member
    Options
    yeah.. as long as my hair is not messy, I would leave house without makeup, no problem.
  • morningmud
    morningmud Posts: 477 Member
    Options
    I look like a zombie without make-up. My mother was kind enough to give me hereditary dark circles.
  • deadstarsunburn
    deadstarsunburn Posts: 1,337 Member
    Options
    I used to wear it constantly, I pretty much don't wear any at all anymore aside from the occasional mascara.
    My boyfriend is actually the one who encouraged me to stop wearing it and I feel much better with out it!
    My favorite part is being about to rub my eyes with out having to check that I didn't mess anything up lol.
  • chanstriste13
    chanstriste13 Posts: 3,277 Member
    Options
    x-ne on the makeup. except for one little fling with pale foundation my sophomore year of high school, circa 1993. i do wear lipstick, but that's it. i so preeetttyyyy...

so are you!