LADIES: Do you believe you are beautiful

Options

Replies

• VanessaHeartsMasr
    Options
    I will go out in public without it, but I tend to have breakouts and only feel really comfortable with at least foundation on to cover up the blemishes.
  • shovav91
    shovav91 Posts: 2,335 Member
    Options
    I don't actually think about it much. Sometimes I feel like wearing it, other times I don't. Usually just a bit of eyeliner or concealer under the eyes if I didn't sleep well :)
  • SF2514
    SF2514 Posts: 794 Member
    Options
    Home is the only place I don't wear atleast foundation lol. My makeup is pretty basic though. Foundation, chapstick, eyeliner (gotta have eyebrows lmao), and rarely eyeshadow. I don't feel ugly with out makeup, I guess I'm just used to slapping it on every morning =).
  • MelMoly
    MelMoly Posts: 1,303 Member
    Options
    I LOVE MAKE UP! I only started wearing it about a year ago... and still don't at home. I think I'm beautiful (most of the time)
  • kaseysospacey
    kaseysospacey Posts: 499 Member
    Options
    I like makeup and have fun with it but I do not think of it as a necessity in the least. I go without it most of the time.
  • cgfol1
    cgfol1 Posts: 179 Member
    Options
    I am 26 and all I wear during the day is tinted moisturised and lip balm. I used to wear makeup everyday but I really don't need it and my skin is so much better without it. Now I wear it if I'm going out in the evening or to an event. Drinking a lot of water has made my skin really glow, it's amazing!!
  • christine24t
    christine24t Posts: 6,063 Member
    Options
    I prefer to wear it, but I don't freak out if I'm running late and don't get time to put it on.
  • SafioraLinnea
    SafioraLinnea Posts: 628 Member
    Options
    I think I am pretty. I don't know that I'd say beautiful, but definitely pretty. I don't believe I need makeup.

I have worn makeup less than 5 times my entire life. I haven't been able to wear makeup because any time I do (even the "hypoallergenic" [cough]expensive[cough] kind) I break out TERRIBLY in the worst acne and eczema rash ever. Needless to say, I don't wear it.
  • rachelbethany
    rachelbethany Posts: 211 Member
    Options
    I do feel beautiful without it on, but not by society's standards. I go out all the time without anything but a little foundation on, but I use it as a crutch because I have scarring from acne in my younger years, plus I usually have dark circles under my eyes. I can do without mascara and all that other stuff, but just a little foundation makes me feel way better about other people seeing me in public. lol.

Edited to add: I use handmade products from trusted sellers, as I think most of the ingredients in the makeup on the market these days is only another way to get cancer.
  • shorty35565
    shorty35565 Posts: 1,425 Member
    Options
    I don't believe I am beautiful w/ or w/o make up.
  • LadieTink
    LadieTink Posts: 91 Member
    Options
    yes I do believe that I am a big beautiful woman. I do not wear makeup at all at anytime... I only wear lip gloss- gotta have the lip gloss... I dont look right with makeup....
  • MissShancey
    Options
    I am Beautiful with out make up
    I am Pretty WITH make up
    I am Cute if my hair is done but im not wearing make up
    and i am DROP DEAD GORGEOUS when my hair and make up are done ... Like so frikken hot you cant look directly at me with out sunglasses

i look like Shrek if my eye brows arnt plucked ... and i totally have a moustache that i am not nearly as committed to waxing as i should be...
  • sapphireswi
    sapphireswi Posts: 583 Member
    Options
    I feel pretty without it but . . .
    If I wanna look extra-dextra-out of this world- you ain't seen no one like me when I'm heading out of the house . . .Then it's makeup all over:smokin:
    but usually I wanna look like the sweet girl next door so a bit of eye-liner-mascara and lip gloss works for me:blushing:
    I'd go completely bare faced only if I'm feeling really lazy or something:yawn:
  • Shannonv1
    Shannonv1 Posts: 17 Member
    Options
    I wish I believed I was beautiful =\
  • kerrymh
    kerrymh Posts: 912 Member
    Options
    before I messed up my face but going on the wrong bc..I would run around with no make up on frequently with no thought what so ever..make up is fun don't get be wrong..but now I need to cover up my acne and I hate my face with out make up :(
  • HotMummyMission
    HotMummyMission Posts: 1,723 Member
    Options
    I dnt even were it in the weeky unless I'm going so where special I only ever were makeup on a sat or a su day or I feel the need to pamper myself x
  • cad39too
    cad39too Posts: 874 Member
    Options
    I wear foundation when I have the occasional breakout, but otherwise bare faced.

And hells yes, I am beautiful with or without the slap on!! :happy:
  • castadiva
    castadiva Posts: 2,016 Member
    Options
    I'm very fair, so I look somewhat ghost-like if I don't wear mascara and a little eye-brow pencil (or dye my eyebrows!). I look fine without other make-up - I'm lucky to have good skin - and sometimes skip everything except the mascara/eyebrow pencil and a little gloss at the weekend, but I prefer having the extra definition of my features a little makeup can provide - I feel it makes my face more expressive.
  • MissLotte
    MissLotte Posts: 101 Member
    Options
    I rarely wear make-up but with or without it, I don't think I'm beautiful at all. I have too masculine a face to be beautiful.
  • dominikaro
    Options
    I always feel like I look a bit more tired without make up, and I like to put my mascara on. I usually wear make up, but years of being proffesional athlete taught me to feel confident without it. On training camps nobody wears make up for weeks. I don't train anymore, sadily.