Girls who dress like strippers to work out.....

Options

Replies

• LoggingForLife
    LoggingForLife Posts: 504 Member
    Options
    If you are getting called out on gawking, you are doing it wrong.
  • Charlie003
    Charlie003 Posts: 1,333 Member
    Options
    Now, I only mention this topic because as I walk around the gym, girls are saying "Look at that , she dresses like such a sl*t". Men, we do not care. Now, I find it interesting that no one here does that themselves.
  • Charlie003
    Charlie003 Posts: 1,333 Member
    Options
    There's a girl at my gym that is in really good shape. She wears tight stuff and all she wears up top is only 2 sports bras stacked on top of each other. Her THOs (titty hard ons) are popped out the whole time shes there and I really enjoy looking at her (them). I think next time I'm in there, I might go to the bafroom and torque on my weiner a bit so I can walk around the gym with a full hard on, on my way to go talk to her.

You win!
  • PaulaPalooza
    PaulaPalooza Posts: 137 Member
    Options
    facepalm1.gif

lololol perfect.
  • peterdt
    peterdt Posts: 820 Member
    Options
    life is good. soak it all in wherever you are. :)
  • seejulesrun
    seejulesrun Posts: 32 Member
    Options
    At my college, it's a trend to wear sparkly booty shorts and Uggs to the gym. That is all I have to say.
  • fleur_de_lis19
    fleur_de_lis19 Posts: 926 Member
    Options
    Hah! Charlie, Charlie, Charlie.

Please define what dressing like a stripper looks like? So I can avoid this phenom.

I suppose when the shorts are so short you leave butt grease on the machines.

Butt Grease? Oh.. how many calories does that have? I want some
  • MsNewBooty83
    MsNewBooty83 Posts: 1,003 Member
    Options
    haah i check out girls more than guys at the gym 100%. lol.
    theres a few girls that wear shorts, that look like my boy cut undies that i wear UNDER my capris at the gym, lol.
    whatever, i guess if thats what u wanna wear and u can pulll it off, go for it. i just wouldnt be comfortable wearing that kind of stuff while doing my workouts. id be afraid of something showing that shouldnt be showing, if u get what i mean. never mind nip slip..id be worried about a 'lip' slip :noway: haha
  • FitandFab33
    FitandFab33 Posts: 718 Member
    Options
    I work out at home now, but I was once a gym rat and when I was I dressed for the workout I was dong:
    Leg day- which was OFTEN, was either tight/short shorts or REALLY tight leggings- because it allowed me to see my muscles and the way they reacted to each movement and adjust accordingly so I was getting the most out of my day. Also, doing abductor/adductor machine doesn't work out well if you wear loose shorts. Believe me.
    On upper body/shoulder days I would wear something with a built-in shelf bra and spaghetti straps so I could SEE exactly what my muscles were doing. I was always pretty well-endowed, so I often looked "busty" to say the least.

But I never dressed that way for looks or to be picked up. Having said that, people look: girls, guys whatever. I just tried to kick my own butt in the gym so that they were more impressed that I was squatting more than they were than by how short my shorts were. There's a difference between a looker and a creeper though. You cross that line and you can bet your a** I'll be giving you a dirty look.
  • myofibril
    myofibril Posts: 4,500 Member
    Options
    Can we be honest here?

There are some women who do wear deliberately provocative clothing to gain attention at the gym, usually male but not exclusively. It's not purely for athletic performance.

No one on MFP would ever do that.

Clearly.
  • IronmanPanda
    IronmanPanda Posts: 2,083 Member
    Options
    Why do they not work out at my gym? Sad panda... :ohwell:
  • emtjmac
    emtjmac Posts: 1,320 Member
    Options
    Does all the gym have all your bass too?

Base*
  • emtjmac
    emtjmac Posts: 1,320 Member
    Options
    Everyone in the gym should just be naked.
  • penrbrown
    penrbrown Posts: 2,685 Member
    Options
    Can we be honest here?

There are some women who do wear deliberately provocative clothing to gain attention at the gym, usually male but not exclusively. It's not purely for athletic performance.

Clearly.

I'd really like to talk about the MALE strippers who hang out at the gym.

Why is it okay for the men to be dressed in ridiculous little booty shorts but NOT okay for the female to do the sa- wait... The men enjoy being stared at don't they? And they never complain about it and I've never heard of a guy slapping a girl for staring at his tush so...

Nevermind.
  • penrbrown
    penrbrown Posts: 2,685 Member
    Options
    RANDOM! You know what I hate???

This:

*Ugly Guy stares at girl's in skimpy clothes*
    Girls: EWWW! WHAT A CREEP!

*Hot Guy stares at girl's in skimpy clothes*
    Girls: Hee hee! *flirt flirt*
  • jenbit
    jenbit Posts: 4,289 Member
    Options
    LOL I wear tights and a tank top. I dont care who looks. When I do cardio I park my @$$ on the machines in front of the heavy lifter so I can enjoy the view to. Helps keep my heart rate up lol.
  • jenbit
    jenbit Posts: 4,289 Member
    Options
    Everyone in the gym should just be naked.

That would make the working out very interesting for some of us bigger chested girls ... Bouncing hurts
  • Mr_Cape219
    Mr_Cape219 Posts: 1,345 Member
    Options
    Can we be honest here?

Clearly.

I'd really like to talk about the MALE strippers who hang out at the gym.

Why is it okay for the men to be dressed in ridiculous little booty shorts but NOT okay for the female to do the sa- wait... The men enjoy being stared at don't they? And they never complain about it and I've never heard of a guy slapping a girl for staring at his tush so...

Nevermind.

I was about to say

"Oh for Pete's sake dont go there, Pen. You're just playing the Devil's advocate."
  • Countryboy_
    Options

All your bass are belong to us......
  • eatcleanNtraindirty
    Options

Yes, all of it.