Two ingredient pancakes (TO DIE FOR!)

Options

Replies

• Morgenlstar
    Morgenlstar Posts: 31 Member
    Options
    These sound amazing! Thinking that throwing them in a blender will take care of the "chunky" problem. Anyone try it this way?
  • DawnVanSlim
    DawnVanSlim Posts: 10,471
    Options
    Bump, need to pick up some bananas
  • jenillawafer
    jenillawafer Posts: 426 Member
    Options
    These sound amazing! Thinking that throwing them in a blender will take care of the "chunky" problem. Anyone try it this way?

I tried with the first batch.. it was too frothy. Try mashing the banana beforehand, then whisk the eggs into it. It still however, didn't taste to my liking.
  • theconstantgardener
    Options
    I made these this morning- one banana and one egg was PLENTY for one person. They are so sweet you don't even need a topping so they were only 160 calories for a very filling breakfast. Really good with a teaspoon of syrup though. Definitely recommend! I mashed banana well first and hand whisked the egg until frothy. Then combined the two in a bowl and fried in fry lite. So grateful I can now have pancakes!
  • rekus73
    rekus73 Posts: 37 Member
    Options
    bump will try them for sure...
  • Nicoleholmes2
    Nicoleholmes2 Posts: 49 Member
    Options
    Yummy! Going to try today!
  • linda213norris
    Options
    I`ll have to make that for my husband. Thanks for suggestion. :)
  • horses7777
    Options
    bumpity bump:happy:
  • awake4777
    awake4777 Posts: 190 Member
    Options
    Sounds great! I crave pancakes since my new way of eating.
  • awake4777
    awake4777 Posts: 190 Member
    Options
    what is "bump"?
  • jigglewiggles
    jigglewiggles Posts: 173 Member
    Options
    I tried these today, didn't care for them myself. Thought it was a good idea, and I love making ice cream from the frozen banana's, so I thought I'd love this, but it just wasn't for me.
  • DominiqueSmall
    DominiqueSmall Posts: 495 Member
    Options
    BUMP
    THANK YOU
  • DeeDel32
    DeeDel32 Posts: 542 Member
    Options
    Made these today after seeing this post and they were great!!

Thanks for the idea OP! :flowerforyou:
  • hacker1234
    hacker1234 Posts: 225 Member
    Options
    Tried em the other night and they were really good. I think I'll add some walnuts or pecans next time
  • lambjoo
    lambjoo Posts: 60 Member
    Options
    Yum
  • moesaid2
    Options
    Hmmmm bananas usually give me heartburn, but I still eat them sometime. I think this might be worth a try... THANKS!
  • bandedsandi
    bandedsandi Posts: 122 Member
    Options
    I tried these today, didn't care for them myself. Thought it was a good idea, and I love making ice cream from the frozen banana's, so I thought I'd love this, but it just wasn't for me.

Same. My cat had mine for supper. I just couldn't get it down...
  • ninjakowski
    Options
    Just made them - yummy. Whisked the egg whites a little and added a tiny bit of baking powder, cinnamon and vanilla and they were really fluffy. Not lumpy, and not eggy at all.

I ate them with a little natural apricot fruit spread and some greek yoghurt. Not exactly like eating pancakes but a tasty breakfast all the same. Thanks!
  • oh yum! they sound great! :D thanks for the great idea...
    gonna eat them tomorrow for lunch before my exam
    Hopefully the protein from the eggs and the potassium from the banana will be a good energy boost :D
  • CINDYRN33
    CINDYRN33 Posts: 148 Member
    Options
    these sound too good to be tru