what should i do if i had to guys ask me to marry them ?

Options

Replies

• ChristineS_51
    ChristineS_51 Posts: 872 Member
    Options
    Difficult - what would you feel if someone said - you have to marry the first one - would you feel happy or sad?

Again, if someone said you had to marry the second one - would you feel happy or sad?

Maybe neither of them are right for you - to have two men in love with you and two proposals means you are a very lovable person, you have to think about what would really make you happy for life.

I have heard it said that you should marry the person you can't live without.

Good luck, and if there is someone you can talk this over with in person, who perhaps knows you, and knows your two boyfriends, they might be able to help. :flowerforyou:
  • vice350z
    vice350z Posts: 1,066 Member
    Options
    Ok i lived in oklahoma for 2 and a half years i was dating this one guy for a couple of months and then he asked me to marry him before i moved . Now i lived in gerogia this guy we are dating for a 1 yr and he asked me to marry him what should i do ?

marrying both is your only option.
  • pradeeprawat85
    Options
    Heard this long back and probably best for this situation "If you ever in love with two people at the same time, always go with the second one, because if you truly loved the first person you wouldn't have fallen in love with the second one." :smile:
  • Papalov100
    Papalov100 Posts: 1,593 Member
    Options
    i slept on it and i choose the second guy
  • jenj1313
    jenj1313 Posts: 898 Member
    Options
    Congrats on making a decision, I hope it is a happy one. Having been through the engagement process more than once, I'd still urge you to keep your mind open and give it some time to make sure that he's the one that's right for you. If you don't have friends or family to talk to about it, I'd suggest finding a counselor who can do pre-marital counseling with you or with both of you. There are a lot of things to think about when you decide to live life together instead of on your own. I wish that I'd have put more thought into it and really talked it out before I got married. Counseling certainly can't hurt.. and it could make your relationship even stronger.

Also, I think you're getting so much advice to talk to your family b/c your profile says "for the family"... I'm guessing that you mean that you want to have your own family? I hope it all works out for you. All the best,

Jen
  • natalienicole502
    natalienicole502 Posts: 268 Member
    Options
    Do a threesome. Don't tell them the whole time you're doing it that it's really a competition between the two of them. The first one to make you "climax" wins. Then you look to the one who didn't make you climax and say, "It was a race, b*tch! YOU LOSE!" Then kick him out, continue on living happily ever after with the winner! The end.

Best Advice EVER!!!
  • Papalov100
    Options
    :happy: I will become Ashley Weaver
  • Peaches516
    Peaches516 Posts: 104 Member
    Options
    Crap... Nevermind... I think you'll figure it out. I don't think your ready to get married, if the answer wasn't a Definate Yes, at the time of asking...

I agree. The fact that you're on a public board asking random strangers who you should marry is a sign that you're not ready to marry either guy.
  • beccannes
    Options
    They are both winners i just dont know where my heart goes too .

If you don't know than you aren't ready to marry either of them and probably not ready for marriage at all.. both of them deserve to know the truth, a healthy relationship cannot be built on lies.. Just my opinion.
  • Tangerine302
    Tangerine302 Posts: 1,509 Member
    Options
    Why do you need to get married?
  • Papalov100
    Options
    Because I'm ready o have my own family and a lot more .
  • TorontoDiane
    TorontoDiane Posts: 1,413 Member
    Options
    you really should know your own heart

take time away from both of them.. because being in love with 2 men is not a healthy situation for all 3 of you

maybe a little space will clear up your mind.. marriage is a very serious committment.. expensive to get out of, if you marry the wrong one..

maybe the right one is not either of these men.. maybe think about that !!!!

the right man for you wont be that difficult a decision once he comes along..

good luck hun
  • Tangerine302
    Tangerine302 Posts: 1,509 Member
    Options
    Because I'm ready o have my own family and a lot more .

You may be ready to have your own family, but if you don't know right away who it is, it sounds like you should wait a while.
    If you wait a little, in time you will either know right away, or decide that neither of the two are what you want. I think sometimes people rush into things to later regret their choice.
  • waronmyfat
    waronmyfat Posts: 322 Member
    Options
    so your basically cheating on the guy you was with in Oklahoma .... Real nice your building your relationship on lies and sorry but you need to step up to the plate and be honest with both of them...
  • Papalov100
    Options
    Well the guy in Oklahoma we use to date but not anymore
  • plynn54
    plynn54 Posts: 912 Member
    Options
    if you started seeing another man after being proposed to hes obviously not the one
  • Chief_Rocka
    Chief_Rocka Posts: 4,710 Member
    Options
    break up with both of them
  • Bentley2718
    Bentley2718 Posts: 1,690 Member
    Options
    Okay, I'm only guessing at the timeline here, but if you moved out of state, without responding to a man's proposal of marriage, I would pretty much classify that as a rejection of the proposal, at least at that time. Also, if you've been dating someone else for a year, that's pretty much a rejection of the proposal unless you're specifically in a poly relationship. As for the new guy. Do whatever you want.
  • n2thenight24
    n2thenight24 Posts: 1,651 Member
    Options
    First guy doesn't even count anymore. Real question now is, do you really wanna marry the second guy.
  • IpuffyheartHeelsinthegym
    Options
    just marry them both and have Brother Husbands and make a show about it.....