DOOMSDAY DEC 21,2012?anyone believe it? non-believers?

Options

Replies

• IGotUrPistola
    Options
    Its bull crap
  • beccannes
    Options
    XNodJ.jpg
  • SeaRunner26
    SeaRunner26 Posts: 5,143 Member
    Options
    Not really worried about it. Either way, I have no control over the situation. But I have to admit, I'm pretty much prepared to keep on paying taxes December 22nd and after.
  • Pixi_Rex
    Pixi_Rex Posts: 1,676 Member
    Options
    The myan calender did not account for leap year,so its already passed. Just like y2k,nostradamus, the book of revelations,ect ect myths and fairytales

I HATE it when I HEAR THIS!!! It's so much crap. The mayans didn't account for leap year. The mayans also DIDN'T USE a 12 month Jan- F'ing Dec calender either!!!!!!!!! December 21st or whatever the date is, is the date in OUR time. Just like if you said ¿qué in spanish, and I said "what?" in English, same mfing thing, two different languages. Get your facts right. Not that I believe this is going to actually happen, but this is not the reason to NOT believe it.
    Here this explains it all for you; now stop being so .... hostile.
    http://www.timeanddate.com/calendar/mayan.html
  • AntWrig
    AntWrig Posts: 2,273 Member
    Options
    Guys, it's not the end of the world. It is "The end of the world as we know it". That could be a good thing. Or a bad thing. A friend of mine has told me of Planet X or Star Wormwood or Nebiru. I don't know if that's spelled right. Supposedly it is an object that has a 3600 year orbit around our galaxy. He said the last time it came around was around the time of Noah and the ark. Well, I don't believe that.

Another group (on the internet) claims that the aliens who helped the Mayans and the Egyptians will return again when this star (object) comes. They will help us and usher us in to a new age; an age of enlightenment. Google this stuff. It's amazing! LOL

I, for one, hope all this doomsday crap is wrong. Like someone posted above, I'd hate to be doing all this lifestyle change and denying myself junk food if it was all for naught.
    You're actually serious.

Sit back and read what you typed.
  • Neassa
    Options
    XNodJ.jpg

Haha! I was just about to post that :tongue:
  • bandedsandi
    bandedsandi Posts: 122 Member
    Options
    So your saying I've been raising the dinousaur egg for nothing and ruined my garden digging a bloody bunker?

LoLs!!!
  • SarahCW1979
    SarahCW1979 Posts: 572 Member
    Options
    a8ar.jpg
    Oh Jesus Christ, the only place that is safe is being closed down and you are worried, just in case! Please, the world isn't ending in 2012. Its being shut to keep the f*cking nut cases who believe anything away from civilised people. However, if you think it is, please let me know and I'll give you my bank details so you can forward your assets to me. And for God knowing when the world will end, really? Please let me know and I'll send you my bank details as well.

Honestly, If you think that the world was made 4,004 years ago on a Tuesday afternoon, around tea time, and that dinosaurs were put into the ground as a test, then seriously, I despair for the human race.

Nothing further your Honour
    Case closed.
  • hanniejong
    hanniejong Posts: 556 Member
    Options
    Jesus said only God knows the true hour of the end of the world..

I agree with this as it is the truth!!
  • Dave198lbs
    Dave198lbs Posts: 8,810 Member
    Options
    well if you are finally going to do the 30 DS, you better get started or you wont finish because of doomsday and you will still be fat and lumpy and that would be really sad
  • fittertanme
    fittertanme Posts: 259 Member
    Options
    what I would say is keep off the drugs and drink and come back down to earth and thats not been nasty but we are in the real world and if its going to happen then so be it as I would not want to know when the would will end as that is the worst part of the waiting so please get a life enjoy it as you cannot turn back lost time
  • Dave198lbs
    Dave198lbs Posts: 8,810 Member
    Options
    Jesus said only God knows the true hour of the end of the world..

This! ^^

so it boils down to which wacko camp you are in
  • Suzyqall72
    Options
    hopefully it will be the end of doomsday scenarios.

Well said. I don't believe that any human alive or dead knows when the end of the world will be. The other posters are correct. Only God and Jesus know when the world will end. No sense in worrying about it. Just be ready in case.
  • Getbusyliving1
    Options
    I expect odd behavior from people as well but only because so many people believe in this type of unsubstantiated nonsense.
  • dhicks137
    dhicks137 Posts: 10 Member
    Options
    Thanks for the NASA links! They should help "most" intelligent thinking beings relax about all this nonsense...
  • calisunrise
    Options
    If it happens, the worst thing about it will be the fact, I won't reach my goal weight! haha
  • CassieReannan
    CassieReannan Posts: 1,479 Member
    Options
    I dont believe it will be the end of the world, but a sudden shift in the world/human conciousness.
  • nikilis
    nikilis Posts: 2,305 Member
    Options
    how could humans have possibly figured out the exact date for the end of the world. we haven't even figured out what happened at the end of LOST yet.

humans know nothing about crap all, and even less if you think this is actually likely to happen even though the mayans (yes they are still alive, I was in mexico this year) consider it a time of change of the collective consciousness, not the end of days.

12721522.jpg

it hurts. it really does.
  • AngelsheriHackley
    AngelsheriHackley Posts: 67 Member
    Options
    i dont worry because i believe what the bible says .. believe what jesus says no man knows the day or hour when the world will end he will come like a thief in the night... there will be no warning. just be ready for that day, ask God to forgive you for your sins and keep living.
  • bikhi
    bikhi Posts: 175
    Options
    well...our end of the world go to food, twinkies, are no longer being made.

i guess we're screwed!
This discussion has been closed.