Options

Replies

• newjuli2012
    Options
    Trying this asap!
  • hacker1234
    hacker1234 Posts: 225 Member
    Options
    Allison, Mine tasted pretty good, but they sure didn't look near as good as yours do. Those look very tasty.
  • Allison22451
    Allison22451 Posts: 686 Member
    Options
    Allison, Mine tasted pretty good, but they sure didn't look near as good as yours do. Those look very tasty.

Thanks!
    I enjoy making a nice presentation with food.
    trust me, the first batch i made, yesterday, werent nearly as pretty.
    like they say: practice makes perfect. =)
  • pstaceyca
    pstaceyca Posts: 306 Member
    Options
    Bump!:happy:
  • swweis
    swweis Posts: 43 Member
    Options
    bump
  • ZozoMonster
    ZozoMonster Posts: 270 Member
    Options
    Do you have any other nutritional info for these as well as calories? E.g. Carbs, protein, fat?
  • nikkiellie01
    nikkiellie01 Posts: 45 Member
    Options
    Thanx .....Will have to try this
  • charliehefferon
    charliehefferon Posts: 223 Member
    Options
    Ohhh wow!! I HAVE to try these!!
  • DarcyGibbs
    Options
    You can do the same exact thing with sweet potato! Great healthy substitute for normal pancakes or pumpkin pie :)
  • kendrafallon
    kendrafallon Posts: 1,030 Member
    Options
    Bump! Thanks OP sounds like one to definitely try, probably tomorrow, since there's a bunch of too ripe for me bananas needing to be used up!
  • Lns25
    Lns25 Posts: 130 Member
    Options
    ooo will try, thanks!
  • almonds1
    almonds1 Posts: 642 Member
    Options
    Bump....
  • maggiemay22467
    maggiemay22467 Posts: 214 Member
    Options
    I made these over the weekend and they are wonderful. I made them for my family and did not tell them what they were. My husband loved them so much he asked can you make another batch now. This is a very picky man on what he eats. They are very good try them.
  • Pandasarecool
    Pandasarecool Posts: 508 Member
    Options
    Do they taste like real pancakes?
  • erinalysa14
    Options
    Made them over the weekend and they came out great! I put a little bit of lite maple syrup on top and they were delicious! Not eggy at all.
  • lacewitch
    lacewitch Posts: 766 Member
    Options
    I don't know if any of you follow blogilates on youtube or anything, but the recipe for the two ingredient pancakes has become an absolute favorite of mine and thought I should share.

Two eggs, one banana.
    They are great. Just mash the banana, then add the two eggs and make sure they are well combined (I usually whisk mine together for a few minutes) and then cook them on your skillet like you would with a regular pancake.
    You can eat the entire batch for only 248 calories! They are absolutely delicious, and I even add some cinnamon to mine for extra flavor, but they're also good without!

mmm sounds good

I normally have a protein pancake ( 2 eggs , 50g oats and 100 g cottage cheese + a Little spice of choice - mix the night before - this is enough for 2 pple and is 331 cals with full fat cottage cheese- serve with fruit or vegetables)

but this looks like a fab alternative! especially as a weekend sweet treat with berries! thanks i will save the recipe to my meals so i can keep this!
  • Aross83
    Aross83 Posts: 936 Member
    Options
    bump! going to try this..
  • asmallermeplz
    asmallermeplz Posts: 125 Member
    Options
    bump thanks
  • aliclifton
    Options
    Bump for later
  • jeepyj93
    jeepyj93 Posts: 392 Member
    Options
    Just made them they are great more like a banana crepe than a pancake but very good.