Work out EVERY day till December Challenge!

Options

Replies

• wilmawm
    wilmawm Posts: 81 Member
    Options
    I'm still on track with this - yesterday I jogged and walked about 4 miles; today I worked out on the eliptical machine for 30 minutes, walked 3+ miles, and did some strength training. I'm enjoying this challenge. :)
  • Leeann1979
    Leeann1979 Posts: 1,090 Member
    Options
    Played tennis for a little over an hour, walked/jogged on the treadmill, recumbent bike and did some squats and weights!
  • BakerRunnerBadass
    BakerRunnerBadass Posts: 1,356 Member
    Options
    A short 3km run today, will be doing some pilates later today.
  • Leeann1979
    Options
    Walked 2 miles while my daughter had tennis lesson, elliptical for 1.5 miles, and 5.3 miles on recumbent bike at home!
  • realdog2usa
    realdog2usa Posts: 29 Member
    Options
    I get an hour of cardio almost everyday, I pledge to take no days off thru the end of the year!!!! That's "NO" Days Off!!!! When I'm tired and wanting to slow down, I ask myself... How Bad Do You Want It... !!!!! (I need to work more on strength training, I need to work more at getting this into my weekly routine).

24731816.png
    Created by MyFitnessPal.com - Nutrition Facts For Foods
  • bcattoes
    bcattoes Posts: 17,299 Member
    Options
    I'm a little late, but I'm in. Wednesday I only did two 15 min low impact aerobic sessions on my breaks at work. Yesterday I had the day off so I did the pushups, bench dips, and 2 Turbo Fire DVDs (HIIT in the morning and Cardio in the evening).

Friday, 11/9 workout: 30 min aerobics, 15 min calisthenics (600 sqats - 100 per set - no weight).

Saturday, 11/10 - 30 min aerobics (Turbo Fire), pushups and bench dips.

Sunday - nothing :cry: Unfortunately, an allergy attack made working out ill advised yesterday. I'm still a little stuffy but hoping to at least get a light workout in today.

Monday - 11/12 - 30 min of low impact aerobics.

Today is pushups, bench dips and eliptical.

I've been traveling and haven't logged for the past week, but I have exercised daily, though a couple of days it was just a lot of walking.

Wed 11/14 - squats, walking and low impact aerobics
    Thur 11/15 - pushups, jumping jacks and walking
    Fri 11/16 - walking
    Sat 11/17 - walking, lunges, squats
    Sun 11/18 - walking
    Mon 11/19 - 30 aerobics, bench dips

Hopefully tomorrow, I'll be back to a more routine schedule.
  • Leeann1979
    Options
    Walked on lunch break, played an hour of tennis, did arm work!
  • claritarejoice
    claritarejoice Posts: 461 Member
    Options
    So i've kept up my daily exercise - i'm committed and it WILL happen. Last time I posted was Friday. Saturday I did my 34 minute cardio/toning video. Sunday I did my 55 minute video. I received a gift from my dad of 10 cardio barre classes. So i took my first one on Monday - I LOVED it and I'm pretty sure it burned over 400 cals. Today (tuesday) I'm going back for my second cardio barre class.
  • Leeann1979
    Options
    Walked home from work today, 1 mile
  • Leeann1979
    Options
    played tennis for 45 minutes, also walked home from work today
  • bcattoes
    Options
    Wed 11/14 - squats, walking and low impact aerobics
    Thur 11/15 - pushups, jumping jacks and walking
    Fri 11/16 - walking
    Sat 11/17 - walking, lunges, squats
    Sun 11/18 - walking
    Mon 11/19 - 30 aerobics

Hopefully tomorrow, I'll be back to a more routine schedule.

Tuesday 11/20 - pushups, bench dips, 30 min aerobics (didn't get to do dips Monday as planned)
  • wilmawm
    wilmawm Posts: 81 Member
    Options
    I've been slack about posting in this thread, but I haven't been slack about the exercise. I haven't missed a day yet - I'm particularly happy about today. I walked 2 brisk miles this morning then went for my (last!) chemo treatment. I plan to walk some more later. The consistent exercise has really, really helped me in my fight against the Big C. I feel great and will get through this!
  • bcattoes
    Options
    Tuesday 11/20 - pushups, bench dips, 30 min aerobics (didn't get to do dips Monday as planned)

Wed 11/21 - squats and Turbo Fire 30 min aerobic
  • Leeann1979
    Options
    walked 1 mile home from work
  • claritarejoice
    Options
    So yesterday I did do cardio barre in the morning like I said I would. Today I did 24 minutes of my aerobics video. I also fast-walked to work and back home (2 miles).
  • liss2hu
    Options
    I'm in!!!!
    I did 30mins of running, core work and lunges and squats!
  • Leeann1979
    Options
    Played tennis for 75 minutes
  • Leeann1979
    Options
    Went for a short walk and rode my recumbent bike...also did 100 crunches, and 110 jumping jacks
  • claritarejoice
    Options
    Thursday and Friday I did my new cardio barre workout video at home. Today (Saturday) I'm going to fast walk with a friend for an hour and I also plan to do another aerobics video before dinner.
  • BakerRunnerBadass
    BakerRunnerBadass Posts: 1,356 Member
    Options
    I failed this, was doing very well since the middle of October, now the past 6 days I have been knocked down with terrible lung and sinus infection, haven't been working much and not able to workout at all. Once I fight this I would like to get on track for everyday till the end of the year.