30 day shred level 1 5/11-14/11

Options

Replies

• tippett610
    tippett610 Posts: 67 Member
    Options
    Day 3 Level 2 - Level 2 is a lot different than Level 1 - I can feel muscles I didn't even know I had LOL!!!

I am feeling very proud of myself :flowerforyou:
  • kirstina_23
    kirstina_23 Posts: 448 Member
    Options
    I began measurements on 11/1/12, I started 30DS on 11/9/12 Here are my stats which I contribute a lot to 30DS

Begin weight -170 Today - 167
    Begin waist - 40 Today - 36
    Begin Hips - 44 Today - 42
    Begin Thigh - 26 Today - 23.5
    Begin Bicep - 13 Today - 12
    Begin Neck - 14 Today - 14

That's a loss of 3lbs and 9.5 inches :)

way to goooo!!!!!!!!!!!!
  • momshorses
    momshorses Posts: 376 Member
    Options
    I picked up the DVD today and could not help myself. I had to try it after supper. My daughter and I are going to do this together. I could not do the jumping jacks because of my back, but I did the arm motion with side steps and I still managed to get my heart rate up a bit.

So, level 1, day 1 over. Only 29 more to go. :) Just in time for the holidays. :happy:
  • Mari82chicago
    Mari82chicago Posts: 54 Member
    Options
    Hello you guys. Well doing day 7 today. Have been a little unmotivated lately and hope you can help. I totally suck at my diet come diner time. I do so well during day and working out then bam over eat and when I weigh in and wait for results I dont see them. Now this is just not only with 30DS but its continious all year tryin to lose the same 20lbs. I cant even get to lose 5 lbs! Not aure what to do. I dont eat cause im bored i eat cause im soo hungry I can feel my blood sugar drop. Im going to up my calories from 1200 to 1500 maybe it helps. I also do eat my workout calories too. But its on days I dont work out due to my 12 hour work shift that I tend to feel that drop in blood sugar trying to stay within calories. Ughh sorry for rambling but you guys are the only ones I feel I can vent to. No one at home really cares about food or weight. So they wont understand
  • timanda2
    timanda2 Posts: 149
    Options
    Finished level 1...down 3 pounds! Not sure if I'm going to move on to level 2 yet...
  • momshorses
    Options
    Hello you guys. Well doing day 7 today. Have been a little unmotivated lately and hope you can help. I totally suck at my diet come diner time. I do so well during day and working out then bam over eat and when I weigh in and wait for results I dont see them. Now this is just not only with 30DS but its continious all year tryin to lose the same 20lbs. I cant even get to lose 5 lbs! Not aure what to do. I dont eat cause im bored i eat cause im soo hungry I can feel my blood sugar drop. Im going to up my calories from 1200 to 1500 maybe it helps. I also do eat my workout calories too. But its on days I dont work out due to my 12 hour work shift that I tend to feel that drop in blood sugar trying to stay within calories. Ughh sorry for rambling but you guys are the only ones I feel I can vent to. No one at home really cares about food or weight. So they wont understand

Just a thought. I know it happens to me anyway... could it be that you are physically tired when it happens? My body screams for food when I am tired. I think it is trying to tell me that I either need to let it rest or give it some energy.
  • kirstina_23
    Options
    Finished level 1...down 3 pounds! Not sure if I'm going to move on to level 2 yet...

WTG!!!!!!!!!!!
  • kirstina_23
    Options
    Im impressed with all the results my turn to make these pounds come off
  • little_lavender
    little_lavender Posts: 12 Member
    Options
    I just finished Level 2 Day 1 and ooomg! I understand why everyone complains about it. It's gonna be a brutal 9 days... but I'm determined to stick to it!
  • lynnacuff
    Options
    just did day 1, finished it but i am really really nauseated.any suggestions
  • kirstina_23
    Options
    just did day 1, finished it but i am really really nauseated.any suggestions

you drinking enough fluids
  • n2thenight24
    n2thenight24 Posts: 1,651 Member
    Options
    Ok, so still on Level 1, because I've hurt my knee with the squats, but it seems to be working :)

bshred.jpg

ashred.jpg

I've lost 4 lbs since starting! I will take measurements tomorrow when the kids are gone off to school.
  • Jeej0
    Jeej0 Posts: 24 Member
    Options
    Day 9 Today, Took a couple days off because I got sick and had no motivation to do anything. Hoping my days off don't stunt my progress too much :/
  • aairs1
    aairs1 Posts: 53 Member
    Options
    So I took a week off after doing 6 days of level 1. Would you just start over or just start back with day 7?
  • tippett610
    tippett610 Posts: 67 Member
    Options
    Did level 2 day 5 yesterday! Today I took a break, back at it tomorrow.

Not enjoying level 2 at all...planks are terrible!!!!

I'm not doing really good on my food, so I think that is holding me back on the weight loss....I will measure after level 2.

Happy Shredding everyone :smile:
  • bethieb
    bethieb Posts: 24 Member
    Options
    Hi,

My Monday is going well so far!! feeling very positive today!! Determined to get some weight shifted and if my mind isnt in the right place well that wont happen, but as I say feeling good and very positive xx
  • kirstina_23
    Options
    Ok, so still on Level 1, because I've hurt my knee with the squats, but it seems to be working :)

bshred.jpg

ashred.jpg

I've lost 4 lbs since starting! I will take measurements tomorrow when the kids are gone off to school.

Your def motivate me! I wish i could get to day 1 dang it. Like to day i had plan to do it and i havent yet you know what screw the house work baby is asleep im going to do day 1 now
  • kirstina_23
    Options
    well got through circuit one baby up and crying grrrr hows mama going to get her sexy back :(
  • Jeej0
    Jeej0 Posts: 24 Member
    Options
    Day 10 done!!
    Can't decide if I am nervous or excited for level 2 tomorrow, I see a lot of people not liking it.
  • momshorses
    Options
    Level 1 Day 4 done. I wasn't sure how this was going to go today after a trip to the dentist that has left me with some pain and possibly a reaction to the freezing. (I'm not positive that is what caused it, but the same thing happened last time so...)

It is so much easier and fun to work out with my girls. They are keeping me accountable. Amazingly, we are all able to do the workout together in our small living room.