I want honest opinions?

Options

Replies

• PrettyGirlPayton
    PrettyGirlPayton Posts: 93 Member
    Options
    Ma'am. You are the same height as me.. The least you are suppose to weigh is about 140. You are average height. You look the best in the 3rd picture. It's about how you feel. How old are you? You will learn to find a nicer guy too.
  • derfregal
    derfregal Posts: 32 Member
    Options
    most men who live in the real world dont want bones sticking out! They enjoy a soft woman who feels good about herself! Dump the dweeb! hes no good for your self asteem! the first and last pics are the best of the three. Work on MUSCLE TONE not losing weight! THATS sexy..meaty girl with attitude! Rock ON!
  • sandyyy712
    Options
    Wow I'm surprised people are still posting on this! But just as an update if anyone was curious....I'm back to about 140, but more toned now. I think I'm on the right track to feeling good about myself.
    And yes, I did lose about 200 lbs because I dumped the guy :)
  • amyk225
    amyk225 Posts: 154
    Options
    the last pic is lovely ,u look too thin in the second pic,and get rid of that boyfriend
  • MireyGal76
    MireyGal76 Posts: 7,334 Member
    Options
    Wow I'm surprised people are still posting on this! But just as an update if anyone was curious....I'm back to about 140, but more toned now. I think I'm on the right track to feeling good about myself.

YAY for you!!! I guess people kept responding because they wanted to see you healthy AND happy.
  • Trechechus
    Trechechus Posts: 2,819 Member
    Options
    I have to agree with some of the other posters on here. The middle picture is really bony. Try getting into lifting, balance your macros and build some sexy muscle!
  • Trechechus
    Trechechus Posts: 2,819 Member
    Options
    and get rid of that boyfriend

This, too
  • lynnypenny1982
    Options
    For your height, I wouldn't weigh below 135 lbs..
  • S108HAN
    S108HAN Posts: 30 Member
    Options
    I'm an inch shorter than you with a 129lb goal weight. I'm 13lb off that and people have started telling me not to lose any more.
  • kel665
    kel665 Posts: 401 Member
    Options

Nice to hear! Look forward and look after yourself :)
  • vcferlita1
    Options
    You look great in the first pic
  • Gemalar
    Gemalar Posts: 301 Member
    Options
    You look fab in 1st and 3rd pic, but far too skinny in the 2nd one! If your bf cant love you as you are get him dropped, it would be different if he was saying that because your weight was a health issue but it clearly isnt!

The only person who needs to be happy with your weight is you!
  • shquig
    shquig Posts: 68 Member
    Options
    I think you look fine in the first pic and the last. I think you look way too thin in the middle pic.

Truth be told, I think the only weight you need to drop is however many pounds your boyfriend weighs and get a new guy that appreciates you for you!! You're beautiful and don't change for a guy, EVER! You should do what you're comfortable with, not anyone else.
  • schondell
    schondell Posts: 556 Member
    Options
    I think you look okay in all the photos! You seem to be a healthy weight in ALL photos (even in the 120s) because you look to be a teenager so being smaller is normal.

Personally I think the bathing suits you chose are unflattering on your frame, you have the PERFECT body for bandeaus, try them out it could really make all the difference
  • victoria4321
    victoria4321 Posts: 1,719 Member
    Options
    I think you look okay in all the photos! You seem to be a healthy weight in ALL photos (even in the 120s) because you look to be a teenager so being smaller is normal.

Personally I think the bathing suits you chose are unflattering on your frame, you have the PERFECT body for bandeaus, try them out it could really make all the difference

I agree with this as well. You look fine in all the pictures but the bathing suits aren't the right cuts.
  • csplatt
    csplatt Posts: 1,013 Member
    Options
    Honestly, i think you are too bony in the middle picture. I like the last one.
  • mandy0688
    mandy0688 Posts: 335 Member
    Options
    All pics you beautiful except too damn thin in the middle pic. Honestly get a new boyfriend, he is a **** for saying your fat. He needs to love you for who you are. There is no point in getting too damn skinny for some boyfriend who calls you fat. I am fat. I am over 200 lbs. You would look fine at 150. You look sick and unhealthy in that second pic. You wanted honestly, child you got honesty. Your boyfriend is a complete *kitten* and you deserve better.
  • ChristyRunStarr
    ChristyRunStarr Posts: 1,600 Member
    Options
    i think you should feel comfortable in your own skin. i agree you looked much too thin in the middle picture. if your boyfriend was telling you to drop some weight my opinion is you should drop HIM. I'd bet you'd feel much lighter after that! you looked young and beautiful in the first picture.

Agreee...plus, if you drop him, it'll be the easiest weight lost! Seriously though, do what makes you happy. Everyone thinks they look different than how everyone else sees them. What if you toned up a bit more instead of losing weight? That might help how you see yourself
  • chubbygirl253
    chubbygirl253 Posts: 1,309 Member
    Options
    i think you should feel comfortable in your own skin. i agree you looked much too thin in the middle picture. if your boyfriend was telling you to drop some weight my opinion is you should drop HIM. I'd bet you'd feel much lighter after that! you looked young and beautiful in the first picture.

THIS!
  • KatLifter
    KatLifter Posts: 1,314 Member
    Options
    In the middle pic you look gaunt. You need to build up some muscle.

I agree. The middle photo looks like you have been ill. Have you tried some strength training? Muscle is beautiful!

I completely agree, I was thinking the same thing!
Do you Love MyFitnessPal? Have you crushed a goal or improved your life through better nutrition using MyFitnessPal?
Share your success and inspire others. Leave us a review on Apple Or Google Play stores!