How many sexual partners are considered too many?

Options

Replies

• BEERRUNNER
    BEERRUNNER Posts: 3,049 Member
    Options
    yay! another thread where people get their gitch in a huge knot over absolutely nothing with a complete stranger!

WOO HOO!

For real people! relax its the chit chat fun n games section!!...lets have some fun!!! OK Ladies feel free to PM me and aske ma ll about my "Legendary big brown meat love hammer" :bigsmile:
  • SweetCheekszx0
    SweetCheekszx0 Posts: 478 Member
    Options
    I have a very low number. I only get involved with a girl once I know she's one I'd like to spend a lot of time with and can connect. If I cannot connect with her, I won't sleep with her. As a BBer, I could easily bag several a week, esp when I'm cut up and towards show ready. Would I want to? No, not at all - nothing more revolting in my eyes than a new partner every week/month.

When I'm ready to sleep with someone, they become the only person in my eyes, no one else exists and I'll never look elsewhere nor cheat. Just not my style nor how I work.

I *hate* when I get mail here and on facebook from women saying what they like about me and what they'd like to do. Makes me cringe. A woman with self respect IMO goes a long way.

Will never apologise for my view on it tho, its how I was raised and how I learned to respect myself and others.

This is awesome :flowerforyou: , its rare to find a man with a self respect outlook when it comes to sex :laugh: seriously. :indifferent: ... & for everyone who is stating that numbers don't count or who cares... Obviously people do care and numbers do count ????. If it wasn't an issue then people wouldn't lie about their numbers, I have a friend well past 70 and were both 22 while my number is 2. While the choice is hers and I dnt judge her for it ???? . I do find her on occasion fibbing a bit trying to lower it down when she's interested in someone else who does care about numbers. & experience does not come from different pen*s's or vaginas ... Wtf?:huh: it comes from being comfortable in your own sexuality which doesn't mean having a bigger number. When people meet me or look at me they automatically assume I've slept with tons of guys between the pumps and red lipstick.. But are ultimately baffled when they actually get around to asking and my numbers only 2❤ it's how I was raised and how I intend to raise my son as well... Needless to say that doesn't mean that a man whose had 500 partners isn't a good man or wouldn't make an outstanding committed husband... He just wouldn't be MY husband ever. Sex isn't just sex to me .. its someone else entering your body, your personal space, your world...it's actually quite special.. Start sleeping with people just to have an orgasm and the respect and commitment behind it gets tossed out the window ????
  • gingerjen7
    gingerjen7 Posts: 821 Member
    Options
    I have to disagree that Sex is not a basic need!! They teach you these things in basic nursing classes, try googling Maslow's hierarchy of needs. Sex is right there with food and water.

Then how is that all nuns don't die early?

I've gone quite long periods without sex and been just fine.
    Right? Maslow's Hierarchy of Needs is a theory, not a proven fact. Fact: if you go long enough without water, you'll die of dehydration. Fact: if you go long enough without food you'll die of starvation. Fact: you can go without sex for an entire lifetime and you won't die from lack of sex. The whole foundation of that theory is that if your lower level needs aren't met, you can't meet your higher level needs, which is something they really focus on in education classes to explain why kids might not be able to focus on school work or develop problem solving skills, but we're certainly not encouraging kids to have sex so they can have their lower level needs met and achieve more. I went 19 whole years without it and still managed to satisfy the top tier needs.

Maslow''s hierarchy of needs is meant to show basic needs for mental health and wellness- not the basic needs of physically staying alive. Sex is a basic human need. Sexual desire is normal. There is an obvious misunderstanding here of the hierarchy because the statement "I've satisfied the top tier" makes no sense. You can't satisfy the need for self-actualization, you can only strive for it. You can force yourself to refrain from sex but that doesn't make it the healthiest choice. And some people experience a much stronger level of sexual desire than others, which would mean that refraining from sex would affect them more.
    If you want to quibble over wording (and not even the correct wording, might I add), be my guest; I'm not really interested. The point is that abstaining from sex is not going to hurt you. No one is saying that sexual desire is not normal, but you don't NEED sex. You don't need it to be mentally healthy or stable--there are plenty of healthy, well-adjusted individuals who go for long periods of time without having sex. You don't NEED it the same way that you NEED food and water, despite them being on the same tier. If you want to buy into that theory, I really don't care. But it's a theory. It is not a fact. And unless you are not only a doctor, but MY doctor, you can't say what is or isn't healthy for me or anyone else. "You can force yourself to refrain from sex..."<--- Force myself to refrain? As if it's something that my body is just naturally trying to do all the time and I have to tell it no. :laugh: Give me a break. It's really easy to not have sex. I just don't put penises in my vagina. It's so easy I'm doing it right this very second and it requires zero effort.

And unless you've studied psychology I'd say that you really aren't prepared to discuss what is or is not considered to be a basic need. Sex is one of the most basic acts. Eating, sleeping, shi**ing and f**king and pretty much the basics of life, the things we'd be doing if we were still in a hunter/gathered society.
    There's quite a difference between "needs" and "acts" (and it should go without saying, there's a big difference between "needs" and "wants"). And in case you haven't noticed, we're not still in a hunter/gather society. It's called "evolution." We're certainly not anywhere near the point of extinction, so I don't think procreation to continue the species is a necessity any longer.
  • oregonzoo
    oregonzoo Posts: 4,251 Member
    Options
    Why do you even care how many notches you have on your bedpost? Do you consider yourself some kind of alpha male? Allot of big headed people here and I bet the ones that are talking about it never gets any!! Ewww imagine all those diseases................I personally wouldn't even *** on you if you were on fire so you can count me out xx
    This post makes a ton of sense. Really. Word for word.
  • gingerjen7
    gingerjen7 Posts: 821 Member
    Options
    If you want to quibble over wording (and not even the correct wording, might I add), be my guest; I'm not really interested. The point is that abstaining from sex is not going to hurt you. No one is saying that sexual desire is not normal, but you don't NEED sex. You don't need it to be mentally healthy or stable--there are plenty of healthy, well-adjusted individuals who go for long periods of time without having sex. You don't NEED it the same way that you NEED food and water, despite them being on the same tier. If you want to buy into that theory, I really don't care. But it's a theory. It is not a fact. And unless you are not only a doctor, but MY doctor, you can't say what is or isn't healthy for me or anyone else. "You can force yourself to refrain from sex..."<--- Force myself to refrain? As if it's something that my body is just naturally trying to do all the time and I have to tell it no. :laugh: Give me a break. It's really easy to not have sex. I just don't put penises in my vagina. It's so easy I'm doing it right this very second and it requires zero effort.

*mad applause* I'm sorry but you just made my day with this. I am dying here!!!!
    Well thank you. I'm glad you enjoyed that!
  • pixtotts
    pixtotts Posts: 552 Member
    Options
    your fine until you become ashamed of it...
  • BEERRUNNER
    Options
    your fine until you become ashamed of it...

Bravo!!!! well said babycakes!
  • likearadiowave
    likearadiowave Posts: 445 Member
    Options
    I don't think any number is too many. Adults like sex and as long as they're doing it responsibly, who the hell cares how many partners they have?
    This.
  • MrsJaimeW
    Options
    Personally, I dont want to be a mans first 3 second experience, or first oral walk through the lady garden. That is a talent that requires some practise to get it right ;)

Im ok with as much safe sex as one wants as long as its not cheating or using people that think you are in love with them.

Though I dont know that I'd want to see the prize for being the millionth customer either...

Edited for typo...

Yes this exactly!
  • shelbyfrootcake
    shelbyfrootcake Posts: 965 Member
    Options
    There seems to be a strange theme in quite a few of the posts on here that people with higher number must just be indiscriminately screwing anyone and everyone. Having high numbers doesn't mean people aren't picky, nor does it mean they shag anyone who ask.
  • coleman210
    Options
    I am 53 and I have been married 3 times and each time I was only with them. however I have been in my 53 years with around 92 woman and had a great time with each.. Remember the 70s... You could not do that now but what a ride...
    And i was with each one more the three or four times so it was partying and playing...
  • garnetsms
    garnetsms Posts: 10,018 Member
    Options
    I have a very low number. I only get involved with a girl once I know she's one I'd like to spend a lot of time with and can connect. If I cannot connect with her, I won't sleep with her. As a BBer, I could easily bag several a week, esp when I'm cut up and towards show ready. Would I want to? No, not at all - nothing more revolting in my eyes than a new partner every week/month.

When I'm ready to sleep with someone, they become the only person in my eyes, no one else exists and I'll never look elsewhere nor cheat. Just not my style nor how I work.

I *hate* when I get mail here and on facebook from women saying what they like about me and what they'd like to do. Makes me cringe. A woman with self respect IMO goes a long way.

Will never apologise for my view on it tho, its how I was raised and how I learned to respect myself and others.

Respect :flowerforyou:

Can I second this?
  • PhotoSam
    PhotoSam Posts: 10 Member
    Options
    One less than it takes you to get AIDS...
  • BEERRUNNER
    Options
    I am 53 and I have been married 3 times and each time I was only with them. however I have been in my 53 years with around 92 woman and had a great time with each.. Remember the 70s... You could not do that now but what a ride...
    And i was with each one more the three or four times so it was partying and playing...

Dude! I so wish I was alive back then!!............damn!
  • Simone_King
    Simone_King Posts: 467 Member
    Options
    I was reading the topic and I have to say this.

Frankly, I don't care how many other people you had sex with before you meant me b tut if you think you're going to have a one night stand....

No and I will be offended.

Cause's to me I think and feel, that I should save myself for the guy I know who is out there, just haven't found yet. There are many other pleasures in life than having sex.

Yet, I been told it's the best thing out there. So, in that regard, I bet the first time will be good. Untill then, I will abstain, keep my vanity, and be honest with whomever I meet (when I choose to. If I never well. Oh well. Apparently, I am a dying breed.)

He's my first.

I'm proud of it.

There are too many horror stories of people catching something.

Than, even with birth control, condoms, and the like there is always a chance of getting pregnant.

At the moment, at 28, I can hardly afford myself. How would I afford the child!?
  • ShreddedTweet
    ShreddedTweet Posts: 1,326 Member
    Options
    As Cher says, 'I wouldn't buy shoes without trying them on and they only go on my feet!'....
    In conclusion, as many as you want as long as you're not cheating on me is fine.
  • Juliejustsaying
    Juliejustsaying Posts: 2,332 Member
    Options
    I don't really even freaking know the number...don't give a sh** either.
  • coleman210
    Options
    When I hit 17 back then it was a party every week end and I don't drink but most of the guys around me did and the girls who wanted the party to go past 12 always would be open to someone who would pay attention to them and not pass out. and from 17 through 28 I was in shape but now at 53 I scar my self. That's why I want to loose weight.
  • bellygoaway
    bellygoaway Posts: 441 Member
    Options
    On these alleged "partners"...does oral come standard on every model? Is it legitimate oral?

Oral Sex does not count. Bill Clinton said so, and he was the president at the time :)
  • garnetsms
    garnetsms Posts: 10,018 Member
    Options
    Gotta kiss a lot of frogs to find a charming prince or princess, right?

Forgive me if someone else has asked, but how do you find a princess when you are ok with a one night stand?

Do and dump them, doesn't = princess. Or am I totally missing something here?
This discussion has been closed.