How many sexual partners are considered too many?

Options

Replies

• mramirez1981
    Options
    TOO MANY FOR WHAT??

After about 5 or 6, they don't fit all on the bed at once. I try to keep it around 3 or 4.

LOL, literally.
  • StarIsMoving
    Options
    TOO MANY FOR WHAT??

After about 5 or 6, they don't fit all on the bed at once. I try to keep it around 3 or 4.

However if you don't restrict yourself to the bed....:laugh:
  • _JR_
    _JR_ Posts: 830 Member
    Options
    How many? I've got room for a dozen in my basement. :wink: :devil:
  • Feisty_Red
    Feisty_Red Posts: 982 Member
    Options

I love the temptations around the holidays..
  • runnerjenn0708
    runnerjenn0708 Posts: 400 Member
    Options
    SMH - Really??
  • _JR_
    Options

These guys? :tongue:

2f8b220216e8d324b241a9bc2ab349530fb9b724.jpg
  • mramirez1981
    Options

LOL!!! LOVE it!
  • Feisty_Red
    Feisty_Red Posts: 982 Member
    Options

You made me snort laugh.. good show ...babe :flowerforyou:
  • imchicbad
    imchicbad Posts: 1,650 Member
    Options
    If your sleeping with people just to count- thats disturbing:noway: , but:

1. some people might have the wrong ideal about love and actually have several partners if they "think" thats what they got to do to get a partner. :ohwell:

2.others dont give a whoot about anything but "getting thiers" and will lie thier way in to the bedroom no matter what or who gets hurt:mad:

3. some people just dont want to be alone and fill voids:smokin:

4. some people are addictes (I guess lol):tongue:

5. and some people really didnt intend to end up with a high number- im sure:embarassed:

There are so many reasons to have what anyone would consider too high a number. But if you found that someone- I dont think it would matter cause I wouldnt want to know- the past is the past. If theyre up front and say they had a shady past but your the one- then get tested. but if theyre obviouse about it....it would bother me, and I would be leary and run like hell. :huh: lol

over all I would get board I think if i had a boat load of partners. too much of anthing is not good. and gets old, it would be empty after a while and no longer fun...that would be terrible.
  • oregonzoo
    oregonzoo Posts: 4,251 Member
    Options
    We're hungry. Being a holiday and all, won't you bring us some vittles to eat.
  • gingerjen7
    gingerjen7 Posts: 821 Member
    Options
    If your sleeping with people just to count- thats disturbing:noway: , but:

1. some people might have the wrong ideal about love and actually have several partners if they "think" thats what they got to do to get a partner. :ohwell:

2.others dont give a whoot about anything but "getting thiers" and will lie thier way in to the bedroom no matter what or who gets hurt:mad:

3. some people just dont want to be alone and fill voids:smokin:

4. some people are addictes (I guess lol):tongue:

5. and some people really didnt intend to end up with a high number- im sure:embarassed:

There are so many reasons to have what anyone would consider too high a number. But if you found that someone- I dont think it would matter cause I wouldnt want to know- the past is the past. If theyre up front and say they had a shady past but your the one- then get tested. but if theyre obviouse about it....it would bother me, and I would be leary and run like hell. :huh: lol

over all I would get board I think if i had a boat load of partners. too much of anthing is not good. and gets old, it would be empty after a while and no longer fun...that would be terrible.
    6. Some people enjoy consensual sex with adult partners for the entirely for pleasure and don't keep track or care because it doesn't matter to them. They're not shady, they're not liars, they aren't confused about love, they're not desperate, they're not addicts, and they didn't accidentally sleep with a lot of people. They just want to have sex so they find other people who just want to have sex and then they have sex with them regardless of how many other people they've had sex with before.
  • skinnylove00
    skinnylove00 Posts: 662 Member
    Options
    is two a lot?

ho status
  • AllTehBeers
    AllTehBeers Posts: 5,030 Member
    Options
    Actually, men can suffer from a terrible affliction known as DSB - or Deadly Sperm Backup. It can cause serious issues in a male's reproductive and urinary system. It also leads to foul moods.

I thought this was what wet dreams were for.
  • Maurice1966
    Maurice1966 Posts: 438 Member
    Options
    at the same time? (joke)
    It shouldn't matter. Get tested for std and dive right in so to speak
  • saraemily5
    saraemily5 Posts: 116 Member
    Options
    I'm the boring one in this thread. 2 would be too many for me. My husband has been my one and only partner and I don't care to have any other partners than him. I'm hopelessly devoted. :)
  • AllTehBeers
    AllTehBeers Posts: 5,030 Member
    Options
    I'm the boring one in this thread. 2 would be too many for me. My husband has been my one and only partner and I don't care to have any other partners than him. I'm hopelessly devoted. :)

Not that boring, it's just how you view it. I don't have an issue having sex in a long term monogamous relationship, even if it's not marriage. I've had three partners, all of them I was with for more then a year.

That's just me. I couldn't care who's f'n around with 300 folks as long as they're safe.
  • MireyGal76
    MireyGal76 Posts: 7,334 Member
    Options
    I don't want to know. I mean deep down, I kind of want to know just how active my partner has been... and yet I don't.

It's a catch 22 for me...

I am naturally competitive AND insecure - how good do I have to be to compete with... say... 72? eek!!!!!

But... in the same breath if I am the 'best you ever had' and you've had 72, that's saying a lot. If you've had 0... well, whoop de fricking do. That means I'm better than your hand was. <<< THIS IS A JOKE!

If I am honest though, as much as I can be pretty freaking "driven"... I don't know if I can get past the need to feel wanted emotionally and mentally, and overall way more than physically when choosing to be intimate with someone.

yea... my number is low. :-P
  • oregonzoo
    oregonzoo Posts: 4,251 Member
    Options
    That doesn't make
    You boring dear. Not at all. That's your life and what you have is special.
  • _JR_
    Options
    That doesn't make
    You boring dear. Not at all. That's your life and what you have is special.

Exactly! Some people end up in numerous relationships, which increase their partner count. Sometimes that perfect marriages ends, and then you move onto another partner in the next relationship. I'm not sure why people have to label them as a Ho or say they lack self-respect simply because they didn't find their soulmate right away.
  • nessagrace22
    nessagrace22 Posts: 430 Member
    Options

:laugh: :laugh: :laugh: :laugh: :laugh: :laugh:
This discussion has been closed.