30 day shred level 1 5/11-14/11

Options

Replies

• n2thenight24
    n2thenight24 Posts: 1,651 Member
    Options
    Ok, so still on Level 1, because I've hurt my knee with the squats, but it seems to be working :)

bshred.jpg

ashred.jpg

I've lost 4 lbs since starting! I will take measurements tomorrow when the kids are gone off to school.

Your def motivate me! I wish i could get to day 1 dang it. Like to day i had plan to do it and i havent yet you know what screw the house work baby is asleep im going to do day 1 now

It was because of you that I did this in the first place!! Lol, good job, get in there and get it done!!!! :smile:
  • tippett610
    tippett610 Posts: 67 Member
    Options
    Level 2 Day 6 done :smile:
  • kirstina_23
    kirstina_23 Posts: 448 Member
    Options
    Ok, so still on Level 1, because I've hurt my knee with the squats, but it seems to be working :)

bshred.jpg

ashred.jpg

I've lost 4 lbs since starting! I will take measurements tomorrow when the kids are gone off to school.

Your def motivate me! I wish i could get to day 1 dang it. Like to day i had plan to do it and i havent yet you know what screw the house work baby is asleep im going to do day 1 now

It was because of you that I did this in the first place!! Lol, good job, get in there and get it done!!!! :smile:

Funny how things work out
  • kirstina_23
    Options

Keep it up
  • tippett610
    Options

Keep it up

Thanks! Did you get to workout today?
  • Jessica823
    Jessica823 Posts: 4 Member
    Options
    Did day 1 of level on first thing this morning, feeling pretty good about myself, not feeling much in the arms or in the abs compared to what I feel in the legs, let's just say I have a harder time going up and down the stairs:sad: , but that's ok, we can do it girls, GO GO GO, keep the motivation going :happy:
  • tippett610
    Options
    Did day 1 of level on first thing this morning, feeling pretty good about myself, not feeling much in the arms or in the abs compared to what I feel in the legs, let's just say I have a harder time going up and down the stairs:sad: , but that's ok, we can do it girls, GO GO GO, keep the motivation going :happy:

Way to go!! that's awesome! I love working out first thing in the morning - it makes me feel great for the rest of the day!
    I feel the workouts mostly in my arms :( I am ready to be done with level 2 - not a big fan of the planks LOL!!!
  • Jeej0
    Jeej0 Posts: 24 Member
    Options
    Level 2 Day 1 complete! that was hard!! and for the record I HATE PLANKS!
  • tippett610
    Options
    Level 2 Day 1 complete! that was hard!! and for the record I HATE PLANKS!

me too!!! :sad: planks :sad:
  • bsuew
    bsuew Posts: 628 Member
    Options
    today will be my day 3 level 1. Day one for me was murder! But, Nothing will stop me from doing this! I wanted to jumpstart my weight loss. I haven't been loosing as much as I think I should. I've lost almost 50 since February and have another 50 to go. Glad to so so many others doing this!
  • kirstina_23
    Options

Keep it up

No i didnt im going to try today something new after i put the baby to sleep for the night ill do the workout its going to take a lot of push cause by the end of the day im so tired but i have to do something. I did walk today for 25 min carrying him in his carrier(hes 18lbs)
  • kirstina_23
    Options
    today will be my day 3 level 1. Day one for me was murder! But, Nothing will stop me from doing this! I wanted to jumpstart my weight loss. I haven't been loosing as much as I think I should. I've lost almost 50 since February and have another 50 to go. Glad to so so many others doing this!

Thats great keep up the greAt work!
  • kirstina_23
    Options
    As previously i mentioned im going to try to do the workout after the baby goes to bed. I really like working out in the morning but theres no way and my little guy loves to take cat naps during the day . The only downside is hubby will be home hope doesnt walk in on me LOL
  • SairMadam
    Options
    If I let myself worry about my partner walking in on me, I'd end up never doing it. :o) he does dance arond me, taking the p1ss but I just ingore him. It is a little distracting though, when he's sticking his bum out in a squat position, putting on Jillian's accent and saying 'if you got it flaunt it ladies, no shame' hahaha

I have managed to do level one six times in a week but am taking a break tonight.
  • tippett610
    Options

Keep it up

No i didnt im going to try today something new after i put the baby to sleep for the night ill do the workout its going to take a lot of push cause by the end of the day im so tired but i have to do something. I did walk today for 25 min carrying him in his carrier(hes 18lbs)

Once you find what time works for you it will be easier to get your workout in.. I get up at 6am ~ everyone is still sleeping so I have time to shred, shower and get ready for work before anyone else is up. It works out perfect for me :) My youngest is 15 months and 30lbs - I carry her around a lot - i think my right side is a lot stronger because of her LOL!!!
  • kirstina_23
    Options

Keep it up

Once you find what time works for you it will be easier to get your workout in.. I get up at 6am ~ everyone is still sleeping so I have time to shred, shower and get ready for work before anyone else is up. It works out perfect for me :) My youngest is 15 months and 30lbs - I carry her around a lot - i think my right side is a lot stronger because of her LOL!!!

Im up at 600 too!! LO is up then too LOL grr i just want to find my rhythm already. 30lbs wow i couldnt imagine carrying him. Can i ask you an off topic question your carrier is it a second one you bought for older children?
  • kirstina_23
    Options
    If I let myself worry about my partner walking in on me, I'd end up never doing it. :o) he does dance arond me, taking the p1ss but I just ingore him. It is a little distracting though, when he's sticking his bum out in a squat position, putting on Jillian's accent and saying 'if you got it flaunt it ladies, no shame' hahaha

I have managed to do level one six times in a week but am taking a break tonight.

Thats just it hell be making all kinds of jokes and then ill loose my momentum :) Great job on the six days.
  • kooltray87
    kooltray87 Posts: 501 Member
    Options
    Just finished my last day of level 2! tomorrow I rest and then I'll start level three! :-o
  • kirstina_23
    Options
    Hey everyone so I know tomorrow is a holiday and most likely wont be doing any shredding :) I didnt start another thread for level two cause there were so many people on different levels but i will start a new thread after the holidays. Its been great having everyone here for support and im so proud to see all the results everyone is making.

LIke my fellow shredder has said to me it takes some time to find the right time to get in some shred time. My goal for this up coming week is to find it.

How about you what is your goal for the next week?
  • kirstina_23
    Options
    How was everyones thanksgiving? Ill be celebrating on sunday so monday putting my A game !!!