Work out EVERY day till December Challenge!

Options

Replies

• wilmawm
    wilmawm Posts: 81 Member
    Options
    I failed this, was doing very well since the middle of October, now the past 6 days I have been knocked down with terrible lung and sinus infection, haven't been working much and not able to workout at all. Once I fight this I would like to get on track for everyday till the end of the year.

AlethaMary, I don't think it's failing when you take time off because you're sick! I hope you feel better soon.
  • wilmawm
    wilmawm Posts: 81 Member
    Options
    I'm still hanging in there - haven't missed a day. My exercise is mostly walking and some running. My Runkeeper app told me today I've hit a new weekly distance record. Yay!
    I'm still not as consistent as I'd like to be with strength training, but I'll get there.
  • kittyhorn
    kittyhorn Posts: 112 Member
    Options
    I'm in the final stretch until my finals so every day might be too much but I will aim for 4 times a week.

Today I did 20 mins treadmill and 20 mins elliptical plus some weights.
  • chazzit
    Options
    Just reading this sorry..but i'm in..i started working out in august with insanity and now im in turbofire, but i add running a mile on top of that...i feel wrong not doing something anyways...:)
  • Leeann1979
    Leeann1979 Posts: 1,090 Member
    Options
    walked to work, played tennis and did some strength training!
  • caseysexton5
    caseysexton5 Posts: 27 Member
    Options
    zumba + biked downtown & back home (30 min)
  • Eliwi
    Eliwi Posts: 1
    Options
    Alright, I'm in! Today I jogged for 45 min., 12 mph, and did a few abs exercises from ToneitUp :)
  • bcattoes
    bcattoes Posts: 17,299 Member
    Options
    Tuesday 11/20 - pushups, bench dips, 30 min aerobics (didn't get to do dips Monday as planned)

Wed 11/21 - squats and Turbo Fire 30 min aerobic

Thur 11/22 Turbo Fire and pushups
    Fri 11/23 13 hrs shopping
    Sat 11/24 6 hrs shopping
    Sun 11/25 Turbo Fire and pushups
  • Leeann1979
    Options
    Played tennis for an hour, and did some weights
  • Mrsmartin61
    Options
    I did an "insanity" workout at home getting two cabins ready for guest(s). This was at least an hour ! Not sure how to log intense housecleaning ??

Each day til Christmas! What a great gift to me!
  • Dupas1962
    Dupas1962 Posts: 34 Member
    Options
    I would like to join also. My birthday is the day after Christmas and I want to fit into a cute dress I seen.I was thinking about working out everyday but was lacking support to start.
  • HartJames
    HartJames Posts: 789 Member
    Options
    Checking in every so often! I dragged myself to the treadmill when I was sick Friday, weights yesterday and 25 degree run this morning before work.
  • jacobhyatt91
    jacobhyatt91 Posts: 120 Member
    Options
    I'm in..hitting the gym 4 days a week right now..whats 3 more days of exercise?. My sundays were starting to get REAL lazy lol
  • bcattoes
    bcattoes Posts: 17,299 Member
    Options
    Today (Mon 11/26) is squats and core-focused aerobics.
  • Leeann1979
    Options
    walked home from work-1 mile
  • claritarejoice
    claritarejoice Posts: 461 Member
    Options
    I failed this, was doing very well since the middle of October, now the past 6 days I have been knocked down with terrible lung and sinus infection, haven't been working much and not able to workout at all. Once I fight this I would like to get on track for everyday till the end of the year.

I'm so sorry. I don't think getting sick should count against the workout every day challenge. Or, maybe you could take a short walk - it's still exercise. I got really sick yesterday and was afraid I might not be able to do anything today but I was able to get an easy workout in. You are not a failure!!!
  • claritarejoice
    Options
    I would like to join also. My birthday is the day after Christmas and I want to fit into a cute dress I seen.I was thinking about working out everyday but was lacking support to start.

You can do it! We're here to support you.
  • claritarejoice
    Options
    Yesterday I did the advanced slim in 6 video - 60 minutes. I got the stomach flu, so today I just did the beginner video - 34 mins.
  • saved4one
    Options
    I'm in! I will check back in after I complete my workout.
  • BakerRunnerBadass
    BakerRunnerBadass Posts: 1,359 Member
    Options

AlethaMary, I don't think it's failing when you take time off because you're sick! I hope you feel better soon.

Thanks.

Finally back to it today after an 8 day break. Did a short 3km run with the pups this morning. Still have a slight cough, but going to push through :drinker: