Are there any dudes here that take this seriously...

Options

Replies

• umachanxo
    umachanxo Posts: 926 Member
    Options
    Yeah the ab guys are the worst about it but unfortunately the women here are horrrrrrrficly shallow and go nuts for them.

Really? All of the women? Guess I missed the memo.
  • kiachu
    kiachu Posts: 409 Member
    Options
    wow this thread got out of control *L*
  • freckles_cmj
    freckles_cmj Posts: 205 Member
    Options
    Yeah the ab guys are the worst about it but unfortunately the women here are horrrrrrrficly shallow and go nuts for them.

well some of us are not shallow at all ..but sure do enjoy a little eye candy once in a while ;)
  • MaskedFitness
    Options
    BLAH, not into the "muscle pics" NOT INTERESTED. Girls are pretty shallow, and guys are EVEN WORSE.

Way to generalize there.
  • Sarauk2sf
    Sarauk2sf Posts: 28,072 Member
    Options
    ;) Glad I offended some of you jealous *****es. muah xo

How did you get jealous from the responses? And why would you even try to offend people for your amusement? It really seems to me like you have some personal issues. I am sure if you saw a professional they could help with that.
  • jimmmer
    jimmmer Posts: 3,515 Member
    Options
    BLAH, not into the "muscle pics" NOT INTERESTED. Girls are pretty shallow, and guys are EVEN WORSE.

Says the playmate.

She just wants to be in the magazine for the articles!

Ha ha! I snorted whilst eating my Alpen..... almost killed me!

Post of the thread though, kudos......
  • cwettstain
    cwettstain Posts: 58 Member
    Options
    First off, I take this seriously.

Second, I WILL have visible abs. That is my goal.

Third, I WILL be posting pictures of goal number 2 as my profile picture.

Fourth, I enjoy making numbered lists way too much.
  • hughtwalker
    hughtwalker Posts: 2,213 Member
    Options
    wow this thread got out of control *L*
    This thread was never in control - that is why it is so - er - entertaining?
    It is a lloupe on human psychology.
    (at least, I think it is hman)

Some wish to post piccies of their navel fluff
    Some wish they could
    Some wouldn't even if they could find them
    Some are glad they can't
    Some won't even though they could
    Some just want to lose weight
    Some even want to gain weight. - although I've never found this to be much a problem for myself.

- and some just wait for the clippety clop of the billly goats gruff little hooves stomping over their bridge.

Still and all, it passes the time whilst waiting for the chocolate coated elves to wake up over there.
  • Gerald_King
    Gerald_King Posts: 2,031 Member
    Options
    I take it serious and don't flex i don't have the muscle lol
  • hughtwalker
    Options
    Wow! 131 lbs - now that is serious and beats all those navel fluff poseurs into a frothy - WELL DONE

Well, you get my prize for being "McEnroe-bit-timey-special Serious"
  • myofibril
    myofibril Posts: 4,500 Member
    Options
    Wow! 131 lbs - now that is serious and beats all those navel fluff poseurs into a frothy - WELL DONE

I have successfully maintained my body fat and weight within healthy levels for the last 20 years or so. I have competed in a variety of sports over that same time frame. I have never suffered any major illnesses or been hospitalised. The reason is because I have been boringly consistent.

Where's my ticker tape parade?

Where are my dancing girls?

If you prick me do I not bleed?

It is so unfaaaaaaaaaaaaaaair.
  • 3foldchord
    3foldchord Posts: 2,918 Member
    Options
    I prefer to photograph my killer onion cutting skilz! I have my priorities, ya kno.
  • yoovie
    yoovie Posts: 17,121 Member
    Options

I have successfully maintained my body fat and weight within healthy levels for the last 20 years or so. I have competed in a variety of sports over that same time frame. I have never suffered any major illnesses or been hospitalised. The reason is because I have been boringly consistent.

uh... you made your ticker invisible, just saying.
  • myofibril
    myofibril Posts: 4,500 Member
    Options

I've never had one on my forum posts as far as I am aware.

Do you think if I had one for years of maintenance I would get a parade of some sort?

That would be totally sweet.
  • yoovie
    yoovie Posts: 17,121 Member
    Options

I've never had one on my forum posts as far as I am aware.

Do you think if I had one for years of maintenance I would get a parade of some sort?

That would be totally sweet.

I would give you tons of confetti! :flowerforyou:
  • hughtwalker
    Options

Aw1 I'm sorry. but you win my "Federer-big-timey (which is what I was trying to say before) -special Serious" prize for never having had to lose 131 lbs nor have hip surgery - Here, have a [hug] - okay now?

It's all relative - and you know what they say about how you can't choose your relatives?
  • futureflaka
    futureflaka Posts: 72 Member
    Options
    there are dudes that DONT take pictures of themselves flexing???? Whats the point of working out then..........

haha! That's why I work out too!!!
  • skinnyinnotime
    skinnyinnotime Posts: 4,141 Member
    Options

So true :blushing:

:tongue: :tongue: :tongue:
  • hughtwalker
    Options
    Isn't it safer in the shallow end?
  • Candi_land
    Candi_land Posts: 1,311 Member
    Options
    I only have maybe 2 "ab guys" on my FL, but that is mostly because the majority of them intimidate me because our levels of fitness are on totally different ends of the spectrum. The same goes for the super in shape women. I admire from afar, as I know it takes a lot of hardwork and dedication to get there. I do know if my body resembled anything close to the fit women on this site I'd prob have a picture up in just pasties and a smile just sayin.

For the record I have reached out via PM to a few of the "Ab guys" for advice and recieved nothing but very helpful feedback with zero judgement. I don't think being proud of the body you worked for makes you any less "serious" than the rest of us. I mean aren't the majority of us trying to aspire to that level (or close to it) of fitness anyway?

I personally find the photos inspiring.

Good luck on your journey OP, hope you find what you're looking for!