NEED Low Fat, Low Carb, Low Protein Diet advice!!!!

Options

Replies

• iampanda
    iampanda Posts: 176 Member
    Options
    Low fat, carb and protein!!!

What are you trying to accomplish? Usually we hear low carb Or protein, not both.

Yeah... basically it sounds like starvation. Protein is good. Carbs (not refined) are good. Certain fats are good... these things help build a strong, healthy body. Sounds to me like you are asking for trouble.
  • 2BhappyBhealthy
    2BhappyBhealthy Posts: 181 Member
    Options
    OMGosh I have these zero calorie packets of air -- YOU SHOULD TOTALLY TRY THEM!!!! I bought them on clearance at Wal-Mart.
  • BurtHuttz
    BurtHuttz Posts: 3,653 Member
    Options
    I recommend truvia packets sprinkled on truvia packets. Paper is extremely high fiber but with low carb/protein/fat.
  • ItsTheBeebs
    Options
    Air?

Sounds more appetizing than the majority of stuff on that list.

yep, not eating at all is also another option.

Sorry but with a stupid question you are likely to get stupid answers.
    Low everything isnt good for your health, you may feel better about yourself for losing weight but your body will not be healthy
  • Jxnsmma
    Jxnsmma Posts: 919 Member
    Options
    so, youve stopped eating food then?
  • BrianSharpe
    BrianSharpe Posts: 9,248 Member
    Options
    :laugh: :laugh: :laugh: We really need a sarcasm font......
  • NocturnalGirl
    Options
    Cardboard
  • Jaulen
    Jaulen Posts: 468 Member
    Options
    So, your goal is to starve slowly?

^This

You want low carb, low protien, low fat?

Iceburg lettuce.
  • bcattoes
    bcattoes Posts: 17,299 Member
    Options
    Can't figure out if alcohol is allowed or not- probably unsweetened clear liquor would be OK. Looking forward to other suggestions!!!!!! Party on! !!!:happy: :happy: :happy: :happy: :drinker: :bigsmile: :happy:

Oh. I was thinking this would be really easy until the last sentence.
  • JennWeighZen
    JennWeighZen Posts: 32 Member
    Options
    I think you've got a great list so far ... I was going to suggest heavy whipping cream, but DUH... doesn't fit the low fat category.

How about sugar free jello and cool whip free? :flowerforyou:

I don't want to know the percentage of people staring at the screens with their heads cocked sideways. :laugh:
  • marypatmccue
    marypatmccue Posts: 521 Member
    Options
    Cardboard

Probably too much fiber...
    :yawn:
  • FatSlayer1016
    FatSlayer1016 Posts: 127 Member
    Options
    lol
  • MoreBean13
    MoreBean13 Posts: 8,701 Member
    Options
    Air?

Sounds more appetizing than the majority of stuff on that list.

yep, not eating at all is also another option.

Sorry but with a stupid question you are likely to get stupid answers.
    Low everything isnt good for your health, you may feel better about yourself for losing weight but your body will not be healthy

That's REALLY rude. I am not starving- Obviously I said that my goal is 1950 calories!!!!! I'm just finding it hard to find foods that fit nicely!

BTW I thought of another one- sugar free jello with fat-free cool whip.
  • ItsTheBeebs
    Options
    Why are you going low protein?

Low fat isn't good for you though.

Why do you have to be so mean and judgmental? If you can't offer help you should stay out of the thread.

Reported.

sorry dude but people are looking out for the health and well being of a fellow MFP user, sometimes honesty is the best policy.

LOL at 'reported'

this is not discrimination, sexual/verbal abuse or aggressive behaviour. It is very sound information that the OP needs to know
  • iampanda
    iampanda Posts: 176 Member
    Options
    Low fat, carb and protein!!!

What are you trying to accomplish? Usually we hear low carb Or protein, not both.

Yeah well, I think it's mostly just lazy to pick one thing to restrict. Obviously there's been success both ways, so I'm gonna knock it out of the park and do both!!!

Its not lazy, its smart. By restricting everything, you are making it extremely hard for your body to get the proper nutrients it needs. And remember, to keep the weight off, you will likely need to continue whatever changes you make... and I highly doubt that this is a reasonable way of living. I really hope you will reconsider, because its extremely unhealthy. Any good doctor, nutritionist, dietician, etc will tell you the same. You need a balanced diet for health, not an extremely restricted one. This is the only body you get, so I do hope you take good care of it.
  • StaceyJ2008
    StaceyJ2008 Posts: 411 Member
    Options
    I wasn't being mean or judging anyone. I was just asking a question.
  • asamuels85
    asamuels85 Posts: 170 Member
    Options
    I believe in education and hard work- I am not interested in any quick fixes, silly fitness schemes, miracle pills, or unhealthy attitudes. Please don't friend me if you're on that path- we won't be compatible.

I'm honest and I don't sugarcoat and I appreciate friends who do the same, but I like nice people too! I'm sarcastic and I have a potty mouth, I might not be the best support if these things offend you.

My Nutrition Philosophy:
    Eat a wide variety of fruits and vegetables, grains, 1g protein/lb LBM, and fats. Have treats, but not all the time. Treats should be a treat, or they would be called regulars.

WHERE DID THIS COME FROM??
  • SLRamirez2012
    Options
    Maybe you could drink 1 tub of metamucil/day and get lots of those fiber gummies....You will probably crap yourself but it should meet your needs since fiber doesn't really count toward your carbs. Good luck.

:drinker:

^this!
  • erinnstreeter
    erinnstreeter Posts: 82 Member
    Options
    Maybe you could drink 1 tub of metamucil/day and get lots of those fiber gummies....You will probably crap yourself but it should meet your needs since fiber doesn't really count toward your carbs. Good luck.

:drinker:

^^Best response.
  • sjohnny
    sjohnny Posts: 56,142 Member
    Options
    Why are you going low protein?

Low fat isn't good for you though.

Why do you have to be so mean and judgmental? If you can't offer help you should stay out of the thread.

Reported.

sorry dude but people are looking out for the health and well being of a fellow MFP user, sometimes honesty is the best policy.

LOL at 'reported'

this is not discrimination, sexual/verbal abuse or aggressive behaviour. It is very sound information that the OP needs to know

The OP is on her own journey. If you can't take her right to decide what's right for her body into consideration then maybe you should keep your opinion to yourself. Everyone is different and if this diet works for her then who are you to judge?