NEED Low Fat, Low Carb, Low Protein Diet advice!!!!

Options

Replies

• msamcoates
    msamcoates Posts: 261 Member
    Options
    Can you define your definition of low? What's low to me may not be low to you.
  • MoreBean13
    MoreBean13 Posts: 8,701 Member
    Options
    Just because someone comes up with an inovative way to structure their diet doesn't mean they automatically have to be a troll. False accusations may result in finding yourself reported.

If it was anyone else id have just given the Eat denser foods remark but weve all been on these boards long enough to tell the noobs (january is coming BTW) from people playing for a laugh.

DAN! Knock it off! I feel like a naked emperor here.
  • akaDumbo
    akaDumbo Posts: 187
    Options
    Have you thought about trying the reverse sea food diet......... see food and leave it... and eat your computer instead, lots of chips in that
  • CyclngChick
    CyclngChick Posts: 57 Member
    Options
    This thread is amazing! I want a low-everything diet too! hahaha
  • sjohnny
    sjohnny Posts: 56,142 Member
    Options
    so a Honda is the same as a Ferrari? not that the fuel consumption is different, one has more power therefore needs more fuel to make it work properly?
    wow now i need to read a book on cars!!

He's got you there, dude-with-a-picture-of-skittles-for-your-avatar-on-a-fitness-site. I'm starting to think you aren't so legitimate after all. Give me back my credit card numbers!

You'll need to talk to Peggy about getting back your numbers.
  • MoreBean13
    MoreBean13 Posts: 8,701 Member
    Options
    Microwaving things for short bursts, like 7 seconds, removes the calories from foods, freezing and blending make them negative calories... maybe you could find something similar for macros?

That's not bad...I should do some research. I read in a thread recently that whiteflour processing turns it in to a simple carbohydrate...perhaps if I grind all my food small enough it will break up the macronutrients? I do have a coffee grinder....
  • Dodgers33089
    Options

Her diet is "unfeasible" now? That sounds discriminatory. Are you calling her stupid?

im in no way calling her stupid, my friend.
    Its a friendly piece of advise for HER BENEFIT.

if you go into a mechanic and you know a small amount about cars, do you feel stupid when they explain why your car isnt working like it supposed to?
    You listen take on what they are saying and make your decision from that.

all i am suggesting is that she reconsider her Macro goals, for the state of her well being.
    As a trending subject that is being put across... its not a good move to go with what the OP is planning

Mechanics work on cars. Cars are all the same. Diets are for people. People are all different. You don't know how her metabolism is structured. This may be a perfectly doable plan for her.

Nonsense. Bad analogy.

Unless a person has an inborn error of metabolism. Terrible group of disorders, all humans have the same metabolic pathways.
  • sjohnny
    Options
    so a Honda is the same as a Ferrari? not that the fuel consumption is different, one has more power therefore needs more fuel to make it work properly?

He's got you there, dude-with-a-picture-of-skittles-for-your-avatar-on-a-fitness-site. I'm starting to think you aren't so legitimate after all. Give me back my credit card numbers!

And that's not just skittles. It's beer and skittles. No one seems to get the reference. I may have to change pictures or something.
  • crystalflame
    crystalflame Posts: 1,049 Member
    Options
    Herbs and spices, straight from the box they come in. Isn't the nutrition info for dried parsley 0 all the way across per serving? And don't forget oil spray! You can eat huge amounts of that because the can says it's less than 1 calorie per spritz (and then sue when you gain 50 lbs)!
  • WendyTerry420
    WendyTerry420 Posts: 13,274 Member
    Options
    You're definitely going to want to avoid chemicals. They are everywhere, trying to destroy us all.
  • sjohnny
    Options

Her diet is "unfeasible" now? That sounds discriminatory. Are you calling her stupid?

im in no way calling her stupid, my friend.
    Its a friendly piece of advise for HER BENEFIT.

if you go into a mechanic and you know a small amount about cars, do you feel stupid when they explain why your car isnt working like it supposed to?
    You listen take on what they are saying and make your decision from that.

all i am suggesting is that she reconsider her Macro goals, for the state of her well being.
    As a trending subject that is being put across... its not a good move to go with what the OP is planning

Mechanics work on cars. Cars are all the same. Diets are for people. People are all different. You don't know how her metabolism is structured. This may be a perfectly doable plan for her.

Nonsense. Bad analogy.

Unless a person has an inborn error of metabolism. Terrible group of disorders, all humans have the same metabolic pathways.

Don't you get tired of being wrong all the time?
  • ItsTheBeebs
    Options

This statement has gone straight over my head as we dont have Peggy in the UK.
    Unless you are referring to Peggy Mitchall from the popular soap 'Eastenders'?
  • Ta2dchic20
    Ta2dchic20 Posts: 376 Member
    Options
    51-5xS22y0L._SL500_AA300_.jpg

You could try this zero calorie whipped peanut-flavored spread! It got 11 five-star reviews on amazon.

http://www.amazon.com/Walden-Farms-Peanut-Calorie-Free-12-Ounce/product-reviews/B000X1Q1G8/ref=dp_top_cm_cr_acr_txt?ie=UTF8&showViewpoints=1

Especially good if you like incorporating food in sex. Total guilt-free experience.

How is that even possible? :laugh:

Walden farms has a whole line of calorie free options! Mayo, Peanut butter, chocolate sauce!!!!

A few things are ALMOST palatable...
  • SweetxCatastrophe
    SweetxCatastrophe Posts: 593 Member
    Options
    NaCl with a good squirt of Mio, eaten in a bowl like cereal..... soooooo good!

That's a good point but it'll probably screw up hydration. Will need to down some diet cokes or something, or more mio.

Only as long as it's diet coke with aspartame and not splenda. Aspartame has more letters in it and sounds fancy so it has to be good for you.
  • sjohnny
    Options
    LOL i love it how innocent ding dongs and defending you bean!

Reported
  • sarahisme18
    sarahisme18 Posts: 574 Member
    Options
    51-5xS22y0L._SL500_AA300_.jpg

You could try this zero calorie whipped peanut-flavored spread! It got 11 five-star reviews on amazon.

http://www.amazon.com/Walden-Farms-Peanut-Calorie-Free-12-Ounce/product-reviews/B000X1Q1G8/ref=dp_top_cm_cr_acr_txt?ie=UTF8&showViewpoints=1

Especially good if you like incorporating food in sex. Total guilt-free experience.

How is that even possible? :laugh:

Walden farms has a whole line of calorie free options! Mayo, Peanut butter, chocolate sauce!!!!

Oh cool!!!!! I bet it's awesome!!!!!!!!! You could just eat that stuff all day, and have 0 calories!!!! You'll for sure lose weight and have awesome muscles then!!!!!! :drinker:
  • sjohnny
    Options
    NaCl with a good squirt of Mio, eaten in a bowl like cereal..... soooooo good!

That's a good point but it'll probably screw up hydration. Will need to down some diet cokes or something, or more mio.

Only as long as it's diet coke with aspartame and not splenda. Aspartame has more letters in it and sounds fancy so it has to be good for you.

Also, splenda claims to be made from real sugar so you probably should stick to aspartame or saccharine on that reason alone.
  • LuluProteinFueled
    LuluProteinFueled Posts: 261 Member
    Options
    All your suggestions so far have been amazing, but why the 1900 cals? I would suggest around the 400 mark, that way you'll lose the weight so much quicker and retain muscle at the same time.

I just don't understand these people that want to eat so much food. I feel full on 700 calories... any more and I'm just being greedy. Why would you want to slow your weightloss down when you could be losing 10lb per week? *smh*
  • Amberonamission
    Amberonamission Posts: 836 Member
    Options
    Hay. eat lots. It works on that diet.
  • sjohnny
    Options

This statement has gone straight over my head as we dont have Peggy in the UK.
    Unless you are referring to Peggy Mitchall from the popular soap 'Eastenders'?

You're calling people "stupid" and "infeasible" and you don't even know who Peggy is? SMH