NEED Low Fat, Low Carb, Low Protein Diet advice!!!!

Options

Replies

• milleyea
    milleyea Posts: 95 Member
    Options
    <
    ThOrOuGhLy EnTeRtAiNeD!!!!!!!!!! :laugh:
  • cmccorma
    cmccorma Posts: 203 Member
    Options
    and if she isn't eating protein and she's squating 180, I'd really like to see the form used on the squat. Maybe she has high testosterone or something, but I just don't see how it's possible.

it's a joke. joke posts happen all the time on mfp, usually making fun of all the silly nonsense people post about all the time.
  • Cranktastic
    Cranktastic Posts: 1,517 Member
    Options
    and if she isn't eating protein and she's squating 180, I'd really like to see the form used on the squat. Maybe she has high testosterone or something, but I just don't see how it's possible.

WOAH buddy. There is no need to start bashing my form on SQUATZ or accusing me of having hormonal problems. Let's reign in the judgy judginess here.

I would like some video of your form.
  • whiteheaddg
    whiteheaddg Posts: 325 Member
    Options

WOAH buddy. There is no need to start bashing my form on SQUATZ or accusing me of having hormonal problems. Let's reign in the judgy judginess here.

Well this changes things. If you're "man-ish" then you may not need to go for 1950 calories since the higher testosterone will take care of the muscle synthesis. You could probably back off another 500-750 calories and still be OK.
  • weloveourboys
    weloveourboys Posts: 133 Member
    Options
    Honestly, vodka fits the bill perfectly. Zero fat, zero carbs, and zero protein!! GO for it!
  • CorvusCorax77
    CorvusCorax77 Posts: 2,536 Member
    Options
    alo, just another thing. I hate it when people troll and make these threads about crap that isn't even real. I come here for information and inspiration and have actually honest to god learned a few things from people speaking in the forums. Why do people make these joke threads that toss around misinformation for kicks???

You profile says your diet philosophy is "grains, 1g protein/lb LBM".... yay. You wasted my time, as well as any newbie on here who is just trying to figure out WTF to do to get in shape.
  • MoreBean13
    MoreBean13 Posts: 8,701 Member
    Options

I'm still trying to figure out if this is a joke.

And I don't think its judgmental, as someone who had to accept my form was off when I was squatting 170. What do you eat if you don't eat fats, carbs, or proteins???

and for the record, that's one hormonal problem i wish i had. I have a friend with high testoterone and she looks like a body builder while doing nothing!

Got it- jealous of my squats. I now understand. :tongue:

You don't wish you had high testosterone, it comes with fertility issues and facial hair.
  • ObtainingBalance
    ObtainingBalance Posts: 1,446 Member
    Options
    OMGosh I have these zero calorie packets of air -- YOU SHOULD TOTALLY TRY THEM!!!! I bought them on clearance at Wal-Mart.

hahahhaha
  • MoreBean13
    Options
    alo, just another thing. I hate it when people troll and make these threads about crap that isn't even real. I come here for information and inspiration and have actually honest to god learned a few things from people speaking in the forums. Why do people make these joke threads that toss around misinformation for kicks???

You profile says your diet philosophy is "grains, 1g protein/lb LBM".... yay. You wasted my time, as well as any newbie on here who is just trying to figure out WTF to do to get in shape.

Let's unbunch your panties here.

There's no such thing as food that's low in protein, carbs and fat. There is no way to eat 1900 calories with no macronutrients. Sorry that it took you a while to figure that out.
  • CorvusCorax77
    Options

And I don't think its judgmental, as someone who had to accept my form was off when I was squatting 170. What do you eat if you don't eat fats, carbs, or proteins???

and for the record, that's one hormonal problem i wish i had. I have a friend with high testoterone and she looks like a body builder while doing nothing!

Got it- jealous of my squats. I now understand. :tongue:

You don't wish you had high testosterone, it comes with fertility issues and facial hair.

No. Not jealous. I am super proud of my accomplishments, which require me accepting the mistakes I have made to improve them. I'm not far behind you, and I know for a fact my form is stellar.

I am just annoyed with this kind of behavior on MFP. Some people really don't know anything and need guidance. Threads like these throw people off. There's many different ways to go about nutrition, etc. But putting out something you know is false to pick on others is just lame.

Over and out.
  • TheCaren
    TheCaren Posts: 894 Member
    Options
    Just drink water. Seems safe enough....
  • samanthaspears
    samanthaspears Posts: 18 Member
    Options
    Eat whole heads of cabbages. That's it. You'll lose weight real quick.
  • CorvusCorax77
    Options

There's no such thing as food that's low in protein, carbs and fat. There is no way to eat 1900 calories with no macronutrients. Sorry that it took you a while to figure that out.

I was actually just being polite to you becuase I assumed you were ignorant, rather than rude. My mistake.
  • d2footballJRC
    d2footballJRC Posts: 2,684 Member
    Options
    Low Fat
    Low Carb
    Low Protein foods....

That would be called Water.....
  • marypatmccue
    marypatmccue Posts: 521 Member
    Options

Some people take stuff so seriously! I've had a delightful time watching this thread.... Any newbie could also use the SEARCH function... all the same stuff is asked all the time, no? Hence the funny post! :laugh:
  • DopeItUp
    DopeItUp Posts: 18,771 Member
    Options

You're still trying to figure out if it's a joke? I hope for your sake that you're pretty. :D
  • MoreBean13
    Options

I was actually just being polite to you becuase I assumed you were ignorant, rather than rude. My mistake.

Wanna make out?
  • marypatmccue
    marypatmccue Posts: 521 Member
    Options

You're still trying to figure out if it's a joke? I hope for your sake that you're pretty. :D

^^this.
    hahaha
  • jofjltncb6
    jofjltncb6 Posts: 34,415 Member
    Options
    Great job with generating a list of people I should avoid (or at least be wary of) in the forums, OP!! I wish you nothing but success in all your fitness and health goals.* :flowerforyou:

*(c) DrMerc 2012. All rights reserved. Use of this phrase without express permission of DrMerc is prohibited.

PS: DrMerc is remarkably encouraging and supportive. You should send him a PM and a FR. You're welcome.
  • SweetxCatastrophe
    SweetxCatastrophe Posts: 593 Member
    Options
    wait. You want to squat 180 and you want to restrict your protein intake??? This defies everything I understand about how our bodies work. I thought you need to eat high protein to build muscle.

YES! You are spot on

OP - if this is the case then im afraid you are contradicting yourself!
    having LOW everything will not work if you want to squat that much.

Jeez, i'm done trying to help.
    Obviously some people find it hard to accept the truth and are set in there own ways and ideas that they refuse to accept anybody else's information.
    You will get ill if you keep this fad diet up over a long period!
    Overall we care about your health and what do we get back? People telling us that it is wrong not to encourage you!
    I wish you all the best with this, but i do hope you can get past this and seek professional nutritional help who can give this the go ahead or advise against it.

I left and had a nutritious lunch of potato chips (its a veggie and the carbs are lower than french fries because they're thinner!) and you still haven't figured out this is a joke? You know, funny ha-ha, leg-pulling, a farce, good ol' tom foolery? Poor thing.