Met any of your MFPs in real life?

Options

Replies

• nixirain
    nixirain Posts: 448 Member
    Options
    I have never met any MFP friends IRL. I have a few I was friends with and found out were on this site and added them, but non of them stuck with it.

I would love to go to a meet up or something! Anyone in or around Dallas, TX?

Hey! I'm in Grand Prairie! Sending you a FR! :)

Got it! Yay:-)
  • dsjohndrow
    dsjohndrow Posts: 1,820 Member
    Options
    Yeah, i have met 3! Great folks on here.
  • tgh1914
    tgh1914 Posts: 1,036 Member
    Options
    One. Just by coincidence the guy lived close by and went to the same gym!
  • RyanDanielle5101
    Options
    <~~~~~~~Yup:) However we are more than just friends now:heart:

However there are some awesome ladies on my FL I would love to meet!!!
  • 2muchsauce
    2muchsauce Posts: 1,078
    Options
    Not one............yet!
  • Smiling_Sara
    Smiling_Sara Posts: 203 Member
    Options
    I haven't. But I would be open to it. Would be nice to talk with and work out with people close by.
  • NiSan12
    NiSan12 Posts: 374 Member
    Options
    I haven't yet but sure would like to, just so I can say I did. LOL
  • cjivan
    cjivan Posts: 70
    Options
    No....but id love to.
  • RedHotHunter
    RedHotHunter Posts: 560 Member
    Options
    I haven't met any yet, but hoping to pull together a meetup in my area soon, and then there's the Spartan NY that so many have signed up for - can't wait!

You'll meet me in January! :drinker:

*Edited to add that I already know a lot of MFP FL and would certainly love to meet every one of them!
  • Tayloral6899
    Options
    Does matter where you meet someone?
  • natalienicole502
    natalienicole502 Posts: 268 Member
    Options
    A bunch of you guys have mentioned groups on here for your state. I am pretty sure I am in one for peeps in Texas, but either I'm not in the right one or they are just not active. Boo.
  • mightyminerva
    mightyminerva Posts: 145 Member
    Options
    Yes, and it was great meeting her IRL! Especially seeing as we DID indeed connect just as much as we do here! :happy:
    So glad we met!
    Looking fwd to seeing her again! :flowerforyou:

I *think* you're talking about me, and it was a wonderful evening! We talked for something like 2 1/2 hours, and I can't wait to do it again!

That was my first MFP in real life, and I hope to meet some of the others, as well. =)
  • HiKaren
    HiKaren Posts: 1,306 Member
    Options
    No.... But I'm dying to meet at least 3 of them.. It would be really cool to take a vacation, and..... Go to Medevil Times with one, Bellydance/Zumba with the other, and Horseback riding with another... And then two others SUP boarding... And some others get to hang out in England.. which then I could visit my friend from HS who now lives in London. I wish, I wish... :smile:
  • PamelaB43
    PamelaB43 Posts: 50 Member
    Options
    Not yet but I would consider it for sure. actually there are two I know IRL before here but It would be cool to meet some new people especially since I have been on here about a yr now and there seems to be some really cool people I interact with on here so anything is possible :happy:
  • marvelprime
    marvelprime Posts: 91 Member
    Options
    Not sure of how many Nebraskans I can end up talking with....or well maybe an Iowa person... the only one local person was the friend that recommended the site to me....
  • KrazyAsianNic
    KrazyAsianNic Posts: 1,227 Member
    Options
    I only know one person on my MFP, and that's my boyfriend (although he's never on because I don't think he's ready yet and at that level, which is fine with me). There are some friends on MFP who I feel close to and have some type of "connection" with that I would love to maybe meet one day.
  • DMZ_1
    DMZ_1 Posts: 2,889 Member
    Options
    Yes
  • katy84o
    katy84o Posts: 744 Member
    Options
    I have met one of my friends, we go to exercise classes together!
  • Janet9906
    Janet9906 Posts: 546 Member
    Options
    Yep...met 5 in person. I'm hanging out with 2 of them Saturday night :-)
  • shmunster
    shmunster Posts: 538 Member
    Options
    A few of my MFP's are friends in real life but I have met one I didnt know before, when we climbed the Eureka tower, we both made fools of ourselves and screamed as she came through the finish line! Was pretty cool!