Add eachother for support?

Options

Replies

• Brianna72994
    Options
    My name is Brianna, I'm 18 years old and I'm looking to lose about 19 more pounds. Maybe more. I'm a dancer with a busy schedule but I still make time for my MFP friends, I try to be supportive and comment on my MFP friends' progress and statuses. Anyone can add me, as long as you're supportive!
  • alabamachik21
    alabamachik21 Posts: 11 Member
    Options
    Hey! I'm April from Alabama and I'm 25 yrs old. I have 3 kids and topped out my heaviest around 260..currently about 240 and want to lose around 80 to 100. I've been on here trying to get myself on a healthier lifestyle track since July ..and here I am again..I say 2013 is going to be my transformation year.. I would love many new friends so feel free to add :)
  • felty512
    Options
    Hi,
    I'm Donna, I recently underwent surgery for the Gastric Sleeve. I joined MFP to monitor my daily calorie and protein intake, my exercise, and weight loss. Many people look at WLS as the easy way out or the last option, let me tell you this might have been my last option but it is in no way an easy one. Looking for people to add for support with choosing the right kind of food, and help with becoming more active and fit. Add me
  • jeffn9
    jeffn9 Posts: 21 Member
    Options
    Howdy from Texas :) I'm Jeff, and got on the lifestyle change for good after leaving Active Duty. Found this place is very helpful and has helped. Anywho, time for bed, feel free to add. Good thread by the way. Did I mention it's 0115 here?
  • zelayaah
    Options
    Hi from California here. I'm 21 mother of one. & hoping to lose 70-100 lbs before I turn 21. Someone recommended this to me so I'm giving it a try. & uhm i don't know how to add the exercise daily thing. haha -.-
  • AlyssaMarie09
    AlyssaMarie09 Posts: 3 Member
    Options
    I would also like new friends & support. I have 100lbs to lose.. :)
  • tigerblood78
    tigerblood78 Posts: 417 Member
    Options
    I'm Ryan. I've lost about 130 lbs since January this year. I'm always happy to add people for added motivation and support.
  • majorfortuna
    Options
    I would love some friends for support. I have a long way to go from here and making it on my own would be much too hard I think. I'm nineteen and in the UK, but anyone is free to add me on here as a friend. I'm also open to texting buddies, but you have to be in the UK for this one because otherwise I can't pay the expenses of it!
    Stay strong all of you.
  • teacookie
    teacookie Posts: 15 Member
    Options
    I just joined MFP yesterday, and today is day one of my weight loss journey ... I would love to have some supportive MFP buddies.

I've done weight loss/fitness programs in the past, but honestly the community aspect of this group is what encouraged me to join. It's so ahrd to do this alone; with a supportive group behind us, we can do anything!!

Feel free to add me - I love to send, and receive, positive comments!

p.s. I'm a mama to three little ones, and planning to run a 5K in Spring 2013.
  • ksherma1
    ksherma1 Posts: 38 Member
    Options
    hi im katie i have about 60lbs i wanna lose i could use the encouragment and would love to help others succeed i just moved so im without any cooking instrument s i got a microwave haha but im gunna try to keep going anyway it will be diffucult but im gunna try i always say im gunna and never stick withit i just have not found my motivation yet...
  • MusicInMyHeart
    Options
    Please feel free to add me guys! My food diary is open and I'm looking to lose 60 to 70 lbs myself :) I need all the support I can get.
  • AD20878
    AD20878 Posts: 19 Member
    Options
    Hi Everyone. Please feel free to add me, too. I have been on MFP for a few months and am generally pleased with my progress. But as I start to near my target & then maintaining it, I'd like to expand my MFP circle to get a bit of support (provide some, of course) and exchange ideas. Have a great day!
  • ManEnMotion
    ManEnMotion Posts: 73 Member
    Options
    Feel free to add me... I've
    Lost 55 lbs in almost 3 months.
  • eatyourselffitter
    eatyourselffitter Posts: 42 Member
    Options
    I just started on here and can use all the support and encouragement I can get (and will do the same for others). My goal is 100lbs but will be happy with ANY continual weight loss at this point. Feel free to add me.
  • mad923
    mad923 Posts: 42 Member
    Options
    oh yeah, anyone with a Dalek avatar is okay by me!
  • mad923
    mad923 Posts: 42 Member
    Options
    Welcome! The first step is the hardest (no matter how many times you take it :wink:
  • KSwatek
    KSwatek Posts: 222 Member
    Options
    I'm all for all kinds of friends! We need each other! Anyone can feel free to add me!
  • LindaH817
    Options
    I started on here several months ago, but I keep falling off the wagon as I only have one active friend on here. What I have found to work best for me is competition with short term goals... If anyone is interested, I'm game :) Feel free to add me :)
  • NeoCam
    NeoCam Posts: 4 Member
    Options
    It's always easier to do with people to support you! I'm new here as well and am looking to lose about 35lbs - have neglected my health through 15 years of school/medical training (doctors sometimes make the worst patients...) and now need to recommit myself to getting healthy!
  • kclu787
    Options
    Hi:
    I am Sandra. I am 32 ( almost 33) years old and looking to lose around 40 pounds. I just started bootcamp today and excited that this is a tool used for the trainer to review our food diaries. I love to workout but for some reason I am having a hard time sticking to a routine. Could definitely use some support. Please add me. :happy: