What does your screen name mean?

Options

Replies

• GTOgirl1969
    GTOgirl1969 Posts: 2,527 Member
    Options
    Mine is for my car (a 1969 Pontiac GTO).
  • ♥seoid♥
    ♥seoid♥ Posts: 476
    Options
    gaelic irish for "gem"
  • aunienue
    aunienue Posts: 416
    Options
    aunienue

My wee nephew couldn't pronounce Auntie Sue, his best was AunieNue....now everyone calls me that. :smile:
  • confuseacat
    confuseacat Posts: 137 Member
    Options
    Confuse A Cat is the name of a Monty Python skit about a couple with a poor kitty who sits in the yard all day and does nothing looking depressed. They are adivised by the vet to use a service call Confuse a Cat to get her out of her depression. Very funny and I am a huge Python fan. Now go away before I taunt you a second time. :wink:
  • Moneygrow3
    Options
    Money because my 2 year calls me Money instead of Mommy. And 3 has always been my sports # and my lucky #. Ironically, it's my husbands # as well!! =)
  • jmarie9
    jmarie9 Posts: 108
    Options
    mines kinda lame. jmarie is my nickname for joni-marie. and 9 is the # letters in my first name.
  • KaeChelle
    KaeChelle Posts: 576
    Options
    kaechelle: my cousin made it up because my grandmother's name is karen and we lived in the same house, so it got confusing. so kaechelle comes from my name karen michelle
  • Mellie13
    Mellie13 Posts: 424
    Options
    A lot of people have called me Mellie for years (my name is Melissa) and my birthday is the 13th and it's my favorite number! :happy:
  • NaturalMom
    Options
    It matches my blog name, which I chose as more of a goal than an accurate description ;)
  • NOTABIGGIRLFORLONG
    Options
    I just thought it was catchy and related to me losing the weight. It is actually coming true thanks to MFP. I love reading about others, it helps and guides me along the way.
  • mictur
    mictur Posts: 175 Member
    Options
    Mictur comes from my first name Michele and I collect turtles.:blushing:
  • sofaking6
    sofaking6 Posts: 4,589 Member
    Options
    I started on the internets many years ago and my first login name was Lisa6...eventually I was just "6"..then someone referred to something goofy I did as "so <bleeping> 6" and it's stuck ever since.
  • Triquetra
    Triquetra Posts: 270 Member
    Options
    Triquetra - Wiccan for mind/body/soul or the stages of a woman's life maiden/mother/crone.
  • hkuiuc99
    hkuiuc99 Posts: 79 Member
    Options
    HK are my initials, and UIUC is for where I went to school (University of Illinois-Urbana-Champaign) and 99 is the year I graduated.

:)
  • BADGIRLstl
    BADGIRLstl Posts: 473 Member
    Options
    Hi im KPNuts23...

KP Being my initials - Katherine Page
    KP Nuts - A brand for nuts/crisps etc - My dad loves.. so i ended up with the nickname! (And because i was a slightly hyperactive child)
    23 - my birthday day!!

soooo... im KPNUTS23!! :drinker:
    awww that's sweet....
  • Krickette_16
    Options
    Mine is Krickette_16. My Father gave me the nickname Krickette a very long time ago and it's stuck with me. 16 because my B-day is May 16th.
  • BADGIRLstl
    Options
    It's what my dad used to call me when I lived at home. He's since shortened it to Suzie.
    Cute!
  • SoldierDad
    SoldierDad Posts: 1,602
    Options
    Mine is easy.. I was a soldier and I am a warrior for Christ. Plus i try to always be "knightly" in my actions. Regardless of what history tells us my view of knighthood was a defeneder for God, the weak and all who need him. A knight is righteous, forgiving, kind, strong, understanding, and a gentelman in my mind. So I am Knight of God.
  • BADGIRLstl
    Options
    kf are my initials and sooner is for the University of Oklahoma!! GO SOONERS!!
    Unique
  • leggynita
    leggynita Posts: 14 Member
    Options
    Just put how I felt...like joe bloggs I felt like a jo blob....thats it...nothing interesting I am afraid! lol