You might be a fitness pal if.........Jokes!

Options

Replies

• AmandasaurasRex
    Options
    ... if you jump on the MFP website before opening up your work email in the morning.
    ^^^ This is so me.

...if the F5 key on your keyboard is getting worn off from all the refreshing you "need" to do.
    I like to click on the leaping MyFitnessPal logo chick in an intimate way. :love:
    Dude she's hot. :blushing:
  • ellenasl210
    ellenasl210 Posts: 95 Member
    Options
    .....if your partner makes you a meal and you make them get the food packets out the trash so you can log it

I do that alll the time! haha.
  • MrsScheidt
    MrsScheidt Posts: 207 Member
    Options
    You weigh yourself and get excited that you lost a lb just so you can update your weight on mfp.

These are the best days EVER!
  • sapphire318
    sapphire318 Posts: 169 Member
    Options
    bump
  • pinky_pie
    Options
    You make your SO make you peanut butter crackers, and only 10 crackers and using specifically no more than 2 tbsp of peanut butter because that's how you logged it, and any more will make you go over your calories for the day.
  • mgobluetx12
    mgobluetx12 Posts: 1,326 Member
    Options
    When you've seen so much BS on the boards that you now see 'You are ignoring this user' almost as many times as you see actual responses.
  • MostlyWater
    MostlyWater Posts: 4,294 Member
    Options
    best thread ever !!!
  • joeysox
    joeysox Posts: 195 Member
    Options
    ....your husband has been sat waiting half hour to press play on tv but your too busy reading this topic ...;) oops lol xx
  • barbaramitchell101
    barbaramitchell101 Posts: 360 Member
    Options
    .....if your partner makes you a meal and you make them get the food packets out the trash so you can log it

I do this, but it's when my son makes dinner for me.....LOL
  • souzouchan
    Options
    When you ask your friend not to throw out that package of burgers yet until you can scan the bar code with your phone!
  • iqnas
    iqnas Posts: 445 Member
    Options
    ....if you find yourself digging, scraping, and licking the bottom of a greek yogurt cup to get every last bit because, hey, you already entered the calories into your food diary and you might as well get your money's worth!

^ Guilty!

... if you jump on the MFP website before opening up your work email in the morning.

Guilteeeeeeee

Yes!
  • barbaramitchell101
    Options
    ^^^ This is so me.

...if the F5 key on your keyboard is getting worn off from all the refreshing you "need" to do.

Wait!? You can refresh with F5? I love you!

I have been just loging off and coming back in...THANKS SO MUCH!!!!!
  • barbaramitchell101
    Options
    You might be a fitness pal..if, when you log you food, you adust a serviing size because you haven't eaten a WHOLE serving that is specified in the diary...
  • dorothytd
    dorothytd Posts: 1,138 Member
    Options
    ..if you can accurately guess your weight before stepping on the scale.

I have gotten eerily good at this!
  • carryingon
    carryingon Posts: 609 Member
    Options
    If you spend time in the forum when you should be working out!
  • LilacDaffodil
    LilacDaffodil Posts: 148 Member
    Options
    shopping takes twice as long because you have to read the nutrition labels on everything before it goes into the trolley
  • baker150
    baker150 Posts: 112 Member
    Options
    You might be a fitness pal If you KNOW that this is NOT the way to get those 6 pack abs!

wr1amw.jpg

LOL is this for real?!?!? haha
  • socomary
    Options
    ... you need a smart phone and an internet connection order a meal in a restaurant.

Yessssssssssssss!!!
  • kimi131
    kimi131 Posts: 1,058 Member
    Options
    You know the calorie counts of some foods off the top of your head (I found myself quoting calorie counts to a colleague the other day :noway: )

If your drive home includes figuring out calories in your head.

If you don't text and drive, but on occasion you have MFPed and driven. :noway:

if you've never met some of the people in your phone contacts list... and some of them you have because they flew halfway across the nation to meet you (:heart: ya Christi!)

If there is a tiny part of you that is happy about the recent breakup because it means less eating out and more staying on track.
  • socomary
    Options
    ...if you reflexively know the amount of Ghiradelli chocolate chips it takes to make one serving, and how many calories that one serving is...