What does your screen name mean?

Options

Replies

• nolachick
    nolachick Posts: 3,278 Member
    Options
    I'm from new orleans, la.
    everyone here knows it by nola and I'm a girl so : NOLACHICK :)
  • rachi20024
    rachi20024 Posts: 229 Member
    Options
    Rachi is a nickname that my friends gave to me since I was 12 (apparently Rachelle was too long) And I started a yahoo email in 2004 and Rachi2004 was taken so I had to use rachi20024 and now it's been my user name for everything.
  • rjadams
    rjadams Posts: 4,060 Member
    Options

Robin-You're pup is soo cute. We have a yellow lab also, Wyatt. I don't know about yours, but ours is spoiled rotten!:wink:

Thanks. Yes he is spoiled rotten and I love him to death. He's my bud:love:
  • FrankyOsage
    FrankyOsage Posts: 275
    Options
    It's my stripper name!!

Haha! I got mine from one of those silly quizzes where you find your Band name, stripper name, etc using other things names. And I loved it!

First Pet: Franky
    Road of my family house: Osage (pronounced Oh-Sage)
  • themethod
    themethod Posts: 257
    Options
    I started on the internets many years ago and my first login name was Lisa6...eventually I was just "6"..then someone referred to something goofy I did as "so <bleeping> 6" and it's stuck ever since.

I always read your screen name as Sofa King 6 - thought maybe you owned a furniture store. LOL!

I thought the exact same thing! I was wondering if it was anything like "Abe Froman, the Sausage King of Chicago" from Ferris Bueller's Day Off... I think "So effing 6" is way better though!!!

Mine is a nickname I have... some people call me "The Brady Method" or "The Brady Effect," since my name is Brady. Sometimes it's even "Miss Method." I am sworn to secrecy about how it was obtained. :laugh:
  • xchrysalisx
    xchrysalisx Posts: 101
    Options
    A chrysalis is the pupal stage of a butterfly. I am working on my own metamorphosis into a more beauiful me.
  • LisaZaugg1976
    LisaZaugg1976 Posts: 1,144 Member
    Options
    my is just my name not very creative lol
  • jw17695
    jw17695 Posts: 438 Member
    Options
    jw17695 was my college ID number at Salisbury University.
  • NaiLo
    NaiLo Posts: 39
    Options
    My screen name is just plain stupid lol
    Nai is my nickname short for Naomi...and Lo is because when I was picking a screen name
    I couldn't help but think of how this might be what p-diddy and J-Lo went through trying to find the
    next name for their new identity...soooo NaiLo was what I decided to type in...so lame
  • shanman
    shanman Posts: 16
    Options
    My screen name is just plain stupid lol
    Nai is my nickname short for Naomi...and Lo is because when I was picking a screen name
    I couldn't help but think of how this might be what p-diddy and J-Lo went through trying to find the
    next name for their new identity...soooo NaiLo was what I decided to type in...so lame

That's funny though!!

My name is Shannon, prefer to be called Shan, and yes, I'm a man. If I didn't have my picture up, I'd probably be mistaken for a female, which happens quite frequently. I get a lot of mail labeled Ms. Shannon a lot.
  • Momma2four
    Momma2four Posts: 1,534
    Options
    My youngest calls me momma and I am the momma to four children! momma2four:smile:
  • TuscanySun
    TuscanySun Posts: 3,608 Member
    Options
    Mine is where I long to be and what I long to feel on my face...
  • VictorianJade
    VictorianJade Posts: 705 Member
    Options
    My city and my nickname.
  • LAgal
    LAgal Posts: 671 Member
    Options
    LA- louisiana
    gal- I am a girl....

Not very creative!
  • LAgal
    LAgal Posts: 671 Member
    Options
    Darn double post!
  • Mande_G
    Mande_G Posts: 599 Member
    Options
    Triquetra - Wiccan for mind/body/soul or the stages of a woman's life maiden/mother/crone.

This I like. :smile:
  • kelkie11
    kelkie11 Posts: 18
    Options
    my name is kelly and my nephews call me kelkie
  • Mande_G
    Mande_G Posts: 599 Member
    Options
    I'm a bit embarrased to answer this, but... eh. I'm in a good mood. So humor me! :-D On the weekends I play World of Warcraft with my husband and my sister. I play a druid named Talona. The 'cat' part of my name comes from the fact that I play a feral druid, who can shift into cat to do damage. >.<

I used to play WoW -- I played a human mage named Taryn. Not in a couple years, though. Cannot even remember which server we played on. College/jobs... take up so much valuable gaming time! :laugh:

When we did play WoW -- it was myself, my hubby, his sister, my brother and my nephew all in a group. Good times, good times. :happy:
  • redhot21
    redhot21 Posts: 1
    Options
    redhot21 - Red is my fave color, i'm trying to get back to "hot", my bday is on 21st which is also my fave number!
  • kendrafallon
    kendrafallon Posts: 1,030 Member
    Options
    I used to spend a lot of time chatting online in a virtual online community called SecondLife. I chose the first name Kendra becasue i really liked it and Fallon was one of the Surnames from the list at the time. I'll upload a pic of what my avatar in SL looks like