Why are you single?

Options

Replies

• nmonty21
    nmonty21 Posts: 17 Member
    Options
    Because being single is just so much more relaxing!!
  • jensnewstart
    jensnewstart Posts: 97 Member
    Options
    Single because I realized I'm a psychopath magnet. Trying to remove the flashing neon Psycho from my forehead by learning how to love myself and not settle.....also learning how to spot those pesty gnats.
  • ShareeMorty
    ShareeMorty Posts: 324 Member
    Options
    Because I have lousy taste in men?

I left my marriage to a complete douche and leapt into another relationship with someone who had severe mental health issues. Now I am too burnt, can't trust myself to pick a decent guy and working on my own self so when I am ready to try again some lucky guy will get the best version of me.
  • DOElston
    DOElston Posts: 102
    Options
    In my experience, because single men my age are obviously single for a reason. The good ones stay married.
  • 25poundshed
    Options
    I don't know. I forgot.
  • ohmelgosh79
    ohmelgosh79 Posts: 118 Member
    Options
    because dating in my area SUCKS. and apparently I'm a *kitten* magnet. =\
  • Teddy_B
    Teddy_B Posts: 69 Member
    Options
    My wife met some skinny *kitten* on World of Warcraft and decided she'd rather be with him.
  • barbaramitchell101
    barbaramitchell101 Posts: 360 Member
    Options
    I have been married 3 times...all were abusive and woman chasers....I divorced the last one 30 years ago....since then I seem only to attract MARRIED MEN, LOL...don't find out till later.... I am now in a relationship with a good one, does not drink, smoke, do drugs, or anything else...He is an Apache...and 16 years older than me! he is retired, but is still working, 250 miles away...so he is only home 2-3 days a week....we have been together 13 years...because of my health issues, we are not intimate, but we are still close... he is a dear one...
  • RodSuarez
    RodSuarez Posts: 6,309 Member
    Options
    Because I am a douche bag DUH!

No really, because I am to picky when falling in love - because I can keep love and sex as 2 different things and while I do have sex I don't fall in love because Love for me requires an almost impossible to find list of qualities in my partner so ladies and gentlemen it is really hard to make me fall in love with you, and If I don't think I love you there is no need for me to have a label with you, I might eff you and enjoy your body but my heart is sacred.

Also I am way too career driven and if you can't keep up with it you weren't made for me + right now I am not where I am meant to be so nobody is good enough in this town to make me fall in love.

So yes I am a douche
  • timmymon
    timmymon Posts: 304 Member
    Options
    Because all of the girls in my area have terrible taste :laugh:
  • neverstray
    neverstray Posts: 3,845 Member
    Options
    I enjoy being single.

The day I enjoy a woman's company more than I enjoy being single, I'll do that. But, that will be tough because being single rocks!
  • RodSuarez
    RodSuarez Posts: 6,309 Member
    Options
    how you doin'?
  • Jonesie86
    Jonesie86 Posts: 446 Member
    Options
    Because I just haven't been able to find a good one yet.

I resent this - you met me hahaha ;-)
  • Lift_This_
    Lift_This_ Posts: 2,756 Member
    Options
    because no one wants the smart somewhat pretty girl, who thinks she knows what she wants with her life.
  • missmercedees
    Options
    because guys dont ever seem to like me and if they do dont tell me also im a pretty shy girl :/ maybe thats my problem! lol i guess ill find someone some day.
  • PikaKnight
    PikaKnight Posts: 34,971 Member
    Options
    Because all of the girls in my area have terrible taste :laugh:

@Timmy...LMAO! There you go. Dumb girls..hahahahaha!
  • PikaKnight
    PikaKnight Posts: 34,971 Member
    Options
    how you doin'?

Zeraus, you crack me up...
  • calisunrise
    Options
    because guys dont ever seem to like me and if they do dont tell me also im a pretty shy girl :/ maybe thats my problem! lol i guess ill find someone some day.
    same here. I get so shy around males I don't know, it's unbelievable
  • Chewster001
    Chewster001 Posts: 201 Member
    Options
    Because my Prince Charming never looks up from his smartphone to appreciate me as we pass each other in the street.... He can't tell that I'm unusually well educated, well-traveled, easy to talk to, funny, loyal, and talented.
  • mkim3138
    Options
    Because I work 11-12 hours 6 days a week, and goto the gym for 2 hours after work, sleep for 5-6 hours and repeat. On my day off, i just want to be lazy... =)