Ladies who LOVE their thighs - WELCOME!

Options

Replies

• meghan6867
    meghan6867 Posts: 388 Member
    Options
    THANK YOU for posting this! I love my thighs... they may not be super thin, but the are incredibly strong. Hoorah for strong thighs!

Photoon8-5-12at1049PM3.jpg
  • BeeElMarvin
    BeeElMarvin Posts: 2,086 Member
    Options
    LOVE ALL the thighs! No gap required...
  • LoraF83
    LoraF83 Posts: 15,694 Member
    Options
    Thank you for posting this! All the self-hate about thighs and calves has really gotten under my skin lately.

Can't post a pic cause I'm at work, but I'm rocking some serious thigh muscle and I love it.

Be strong ladies! And love yourselves :happy:
  • BusyRaeNOTBusty
    BusyRaeNOTBusty Posts: 7,166 Member
    Options
    Kind of an odd angle but 24.25":

IMG_20121203_084917_301.jpg
  • dp1228
    dp1228 Posts: 439 Member
    Options
    24" thighs right here! I neverrrr had an issue with my thighs even when I was bigger! I think they're sexy!

septafter.jpg
  • christinehetz80
    christinehetz80 Posts: 490 Member
    Options
    LOVE THIS THREAD!!!! My race pics from my half were not my favorite, but I ALMOST considered buying them just to crop and show my big ole muscle-y thighs!!!!!!
  • melindadunston
    Options
    http://www.myfitnesspal.com/photos/view/16710393

http://www.myfitnesspal.com/photos/view/16710393

Always loved my legs! If I could only grow a behind....lol
    Not sure if these loaded because I have no idea what I am doing.
  • melindadunston
    Options
    ok they didn't instructions people??? Please...lol
  • emily_bird
    Options
    woman need to start loving themselves once you do....men will notice your confidence- you dont need a man to valid your beautiful body...best way to ensure you are loving your body is turn on the tunes and dance nude... exercise plus loving your body...

:smile: :drinker:
  • AprilRenewed
    AprilRenewed Posts: 691 Member
    Options
    This thread is making me feel so much better! What about...short women with big (but muscular) thighs? I'm not quite 5'2, and sometimes, I feel like such a monster!!
  • rebeccap13
    rebeccap13 Posts: 754 Member
    Options
    Mine aren't going anywhere so I finally decided to embrace them. Besides, they've carried me through a half marathon, they enable me to squat and deadlift more than my bodyweight, and I've gotten a lot of compliments because of them. It's not just thighs either, legs, arms, backs, abs, butts... all of it. Embrace the strength.

Oh yeah! AND a lot of men are impressed with strong bodies... shows that you care about your body and that you have a certain level of discipline and determination, usually increases self-confidence too and that is the sexiest thing that anyone can wear :)
  • nonstopper
    nonstopper Posts: 1,108 Member
    Options
    JS- i love a woman with some thighs on her!!!!!!
  • CandiceScott69
    CandiceScott69 Posts: 81 Member
    Options
    I was just thinking about this weekend. I was trying to find some new jeans and I felt like everything was to tight in the thighs. I have always wore my clothes baggier that most and have never had my legs show in pants. I have gone down from a tight 18 to a comfortable almost big 10 in jeans. I decided that since they fit in the waist and hips then I should embrace the size of my thighs. It is after all muscle now and not fat. Thanks for starting this thread, it is the boost I needed.
  • Lift_This_
    Lift_This_ Posts: 2,756 Member
    Options
    having flung heavy balls around my head in and into the air almost all my life, i've always loved my thighs....never once have i complained about that stupid thigh gap...i love seeing every muscle in my leg work as im working out and love seeing the end result of more toned, muscular legs...

thanks for posting this dizz.
  • Shannonpurple
    Shannonpurple Posts: 268 Member
    Options
    I love my thighs they hold my huge *kitten* up I would look really messed up if i had skinny legs
  • ltl_leah
    ltl_leah Posts: 57 Member
    Options
    I like my thighs. I'd love them if they had a little less chub at the top. These bishes are strong and I love that about them!
  • andy13
    andy13 Posts: 208 Member
    Options
    I concur
  • yoovie
    yoovie Posts: 17,121 Member
    Options
    tumblr_megqstA3In1qgw1f2o1_500.jpg

and like I said in the "big thighs" thread:

My thighs are quite a story.

They have broken blood vessels from getting the crap beat out of me as a kid and then from having them crushed in a truck engine. They have patchy spots of freckles and my left thigh has the constellation of Scorpio on it made of them. I have scars and stuff. They are bigger than most girls thighs in my peer group, but im also bigger than most girls in my peer group but im also way more awesome than most girls in my peer group.

They are powerful as **** and I will never be ashamed of them.

These are aren't the legs of a survivor - they are the legs of a girl that went up against the world and won.
  • rmhand
    rmhand Posts: 1,067 Member
    Options
    They are not thighs in my mind they are quads and I love them.
  • dorianaldyn
    dorianaldyn Posts: 611 Member
    Options
    I was just thinking about this weekend. I was trying to find some new jeans and I felt like everything was to tight in the thighs. I have always wore my clothes baggier that most and have never had my legs show in pants. I have gone down from a tight 18 to a comfortable almost big 10 in jeans. I decided that since they fit in the waist and hips then I should embrace the size of my thighs. It is after all muscle now and not fat. Thanks for starting this thread, it is the boost I needed.

For those with a smaller waist and a decent booty and bigger thighs, I highly recommend giving Levi's "extreme curve" line of jeans a try! I don't work for Levi or anything, but I was able to order a pair of jeans online without trying them on and they fit perfectly. No awful gap at the small of my back, they were great! I will admit that, selfishly, I do want more people to buy them so they don't abandon the line, ha!

Nice post. I'm 5'2" and I've always had shorter, stockier legs and a longer torso. No matter what I do, my thighs (and calves) will always be on the bigger side.