Ladies who LOVE their thighs - WELCOME!

Options

Replies

• Kap10
    Kap10 Posts: 229 Member
    Options
    Seriously just do it, you will get loads of positives, honest
    Damn - I so badly wish that I could add a photo to this thread.
    Oh well :(
  • crazy4lulu
    crazy4lulu Posts: 822 Member
    Options
    right now... i dont have thighs...... i have quads hams and a butt!!!!!
    and it aint pretty..... YET!!!
  • Lozze
    Lozze Posts: 1,917 Member
    Options
    Love/Hate relationship. I prefer them when I'm 8 pounds lighter (WORKING ON IT) But here they are from today...

ScreenShot2012-12-09at53047PM.png

Holy **** I want your core strength!

I don't love my thighs yet, but I still have 65lbs to lose and I have already accepted the fact my thighs will be 'bigger' than what is considered the norm and I will love them.
  • sarahrbraun
    sarahrbraun Posts: 2,261 Member
    Options
    I need to take some thigh pictures...

however, I love my thighs. Despite the fact that I am 50ish pounds overweight, I have the 23in thighs of a skinnier woman. I have very little fat anywhere but my inner thighs. I have hamstring definition, and think I may have some quad definition by the end of the year.

My awesome thighs allow me to squat 90lbs and leg press 233 pounds.
  • letjog
    letjog Posts: 260 Member
    Options
    ok, link to my photo as HTML won't work?

http://i1139.photobucket.com/albums/n547/springstep/legs.jpg
  • jennalee1312
    Options
    Love this thread....my #1 concern about losing weight is I didnt wanna lose ALL my thickness in my thighs hip butt or chest for that matter...but as im going im seeing im just shaped thicker in those areas and I am OK with that!!! You all look wonderful!
  • spud_chick
    spud_chick Posts: 2,640 Member
    Options
    I am not loving my body right now, even though I'm down 2 sizes, close to my original goal and hit 15 lb lost this week. I know my clothes fit better and that I must look better but I am just not feeling the love when I look in the mirror... including for my thighs, which have never been "slender". But this thread is making me feel a little better anyway, so thank you all.
    For those with a smaller waist and a decent booty and bigger thighs, I highly recommend giving Levi's "extreme curve" line of jeans a try! I don't work for Levi or anything, but I was able to order a pair of jeans online without trying them on and they fit perfectly. No awful gap at the small of my back, they were great! I will admit that, selfishly, I do want more people to buy them so they don't abandon the line, ha!

I have the opposite problem, no waist worth mentioning and if most pants fit my waist they are too loose on my butt and thighs, but I know what you mean about not wanting your favorite jeans to go away! I've been able to depend on women's 505 straights through three size changes now (the only jean I've worn for over 10 years) and now it looks like they're trying to kill them off. None of their new CurveID styles seem to be a good substitute since the calculator they have seems to assume I'm a teenaged twig. Levi's is pi$$ing me off. So much for one of the last American "classics".
  • Subowski
    Options
    Aww man........I hate to be "negative" but I had revolting legs even as a slim teenager, I never showed them....my thighs are fine (kinda chunky at present) but no amount of exercise or weight loss can fix broad knees and short calves.

Even so, I am very appreciative of all the beautiful legs on the thread, I am soooo envious.....

:sad: :sad: :sad:
  • aloranger7708
    aloranger7708 Posts: 422 Member
    Options
    THANK YOU!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

My thighs are my favorite part of my body, next to my booty and hips. I'm 5'11 but don't have those long, slim supermodel legs that everyone expects me to have. Mine are toned and I PREFER them that way!
  • Violetta86
    Violetta86 Posts: 150 Member
    Options
    I love this post! I've got "bigger legs" and it's not a concern for me - I just want them to look great like yours! Nice work! Nothing sexier than a strong confident woman. Thanks for the motivation.
  • extraordinary_machine
    extraordinary_machine Posts: 3,028 Member
    Options
    Due to my "farm stock" genetics and doing gymnastics and soccer pretty much my entire life, I've always had big quads...and I love them! I love my legs even more now after being diligent about lifting heavy for the last two months. I'll definitely post a pic on Thursday. :smile:
  • scarrie2
    scarrie2 Posts: 80 Member
    Options
    Thanks for posting! I am learning over the years to love my thighs. They have always been big, but muscular at the same time. I realized they would be the same shape no matter what my weight when I lost 20 lbs and they looked the same. At that point, I accepted the the way they were...24" baby!
  • xPeaceLuvVeggiesx
    Options
    23 inch thighs YAY!

2iieq0k.jpg
  • shaynak112
    shaynak112 Posts: 751 Member
    Options
    I wish I could love my thighs. I really do love almost all of my body. Thighs are my least favourite. I hate how they rub together, it is so uncomfortable.
  • MidwestAngel
    MidwestAngel Posts: 1,897 Member
    Options
    legs.jpg
  • zuchy
    zuchy Posts: 40 Member
    Options
    Two things I hate about my thighs:

- saddlebags
    - fat knees

No. I will never LOVE my thighs. That's one club I'll never enter.
  • nexangelus
    nexangelus Posts: 2,080 Member
    Options
    I'm tired of reading threads from ladies complaining about their thighs. Stop berating your legs and speaking such nastiness over them. They are *not* disgusting. They are not ugly, hideous, awful, etc just because they don't look like some supermodel's legs. You are a woman....not a 14 year old girl. As your body matures you develop curves in areas like your thighs, booty, hips, and boobs. How come people are okay with developing curves in their boobs but hate on their thighs? Gotta balance it out - and most men loooove a nice womanly figure. Amirite?

Ah, there you are! The lady with the fabulous legs (think I commented on your pics yesterday!)...mmmm...mmmm...

HOOORAH for thighs! I love mine, they are strong, they take me everywhere when I run, walk and cycle and they squat and deadlift heavy...Mine are 23.5 at the biggest bit near the top...my thighs sure do kiss each other... ; )

29102012037.jpg

29102012036.jpg
  • HMVOL7409
    HMVOL7409 Posts: 1,588 Member
    Options
    Loving this thread and the awesomeness being shown! I need to step away though bc it makes me consider quitting running! Use to have big, built thighs then got into distance running. With my build I can't have both. :( I do miss my old legs though!
  • extraordinary_machine
    extraordinary_machine Posts: 3,028 Member
    Options
    Two things I hate about my thighs:

- saddlebags
    - fat knees

No. I will never LOVE my thighs. That's one club I'll never enter.
    Did you even READ the thread?

If you hate them so much, do something about them. I've lost 2 inches off my hips from lifting...squats do a body good!
  • zuchy
    zuchy Posts: 40 Member
    Options

Did you even READ the thread?

If you hate them so much, do something about them.

What makes you so sure I don't? I used to weigh 53 kg (15 less than now) and used to compete in show jumping. They were still there. Saddlebags and fatty knees.

I don't hate my body. I just don't love my thighs. Is that ok with you?