Ladies who LOVE their thighs - WELCOME!

Options

Replies

• nickyfm
    nickyfm Posts: 1,214 Member
    Options
    Love/Hate relationship. I prefer them when I'm 8 pounds lighter (WORKING ON IT) But here they are from today...

ScreenShot2012-12-09at53047PM.png
  • kristenstejskal
    kristenstejskal Posts: 107 Member
    Options
    HAHAH!! I read this topic and was like "whyyy did I not create this thread?!"

I read all these topics from these girls that want stick thighs and a "thigh gap" (um...why?.. It makes you look bow-legged ha!) and I'm just over here admiring my quads ;) I've worked hard for my muscular thighs, you better believe I"m proud of them!

You all are ladies after my own heart :flowerforyou:
  • Aviva92
    Aviva92 Posts: 2,333 Member
    Options
    How come people are okay with developing curves in their boobs but hate on their thighs? Gotta balance it out - and most men loooove a nice womanly figure. Amirite?

because it doesn't always balance it out. I have at most A cup boobs, but 23.5 inch thighs and huge hips. why do you assume that it's always balancing out? it's not always true.
  • StinkyWinkies
    StinkyWinkies Posts: 603 Member
    Options
    I've always like my thighs (my entire legs) since I was 16ish...I measured them today they are 23.5 inches which is ~2 inches bigger than they were 'back then' (I am a whole lot bigger)

Thanks for posting this topic. (I haven't any pics to post)
  • shorty35565
    shorty35565 Posts: 1,425 Member
    Options
    11237423_4365.jpg
    11237423_6730.jpg

i dont like the flabbiness of my inner thighs or the fact tht they look disproportional to my tiny calves, but oh well.
  • geekyjock76
    geekyjock76 Posts: 2,720 Member
    Options
    Hey Ladies (and gents, if you'd like to show that you don't just do shrugs and curls in the squat rack) - it's BEAUTIFUL THIGH THURSDAY - show your thighs some love! <3
    Since you requested, here you go! Btw, the_dizzle, you have some of the most gorgeous, athletic legs on this forum.

e83mud.png
  • newmein2013
    newmein2013 Posts: 674 Member
    Options
    I don't know how to post pics so I changed my profile pic for this thread. I love my legs, thighs & all!
  • Sarauk2sf
    Sarauk2sf Posts: 28,072 Member
    Options
    Love/Hate relationship. I prefer them when I'm 8 pounds lighter (WORKING ON IT) But here they are from today...

Holy cr@p - that's hot....I think I have a girl crush.
  • MacInCali
    MacInCali Posts: 1,042 Member
    Options
    <
    I'm on my phone so I can't upload a bigger version of this pic, but I love my legs for their curves, strength and flexibility! =)
  • Verity1111
    Verity1111 Posts: 3,309 Member
    Options
    I'm not in shape and I still love mine! One of my favorite parts of me. :] <3
  • Meg_78
    Meg_78 Posts: 998 Member
    Options
    Absolutely hated my too skinny, shapeless legs most of my life, but now, 9 months of exercise and an added 14lbs, and I'm starting to love my legs, which have moved from skinny to sexy and slim,! Still hoping to add more muscle though!!

19726820_8865.jpg
  • sarahisme18
    sarahisme18 Posts: 574 Member
    Options
    This is the best! Thank you!
  • justkeepswimng
    Options
    I don't have any pictures of them right now but my thighs are downright sexy if I do say so myself. I have always had big thighs even when I was tiny. Big thighs help you have that booty curve that men love so much.
  • Oishii
    Oishii Posts: 2,675 Member
    Options
    I used to think I had 'thunder thighs', probably from comparing myself to others. Even when I liked my legs, I thought my thighs were an issue. I think Jillian Michaels, and understanding that exercise makes water go to your muscles, was what finally made me realise that there was nothing wrong with my thighs, and that when I saw them after a workout, they actually WERE, temporarily, bigger.

<--- my thighs this morning :)
  • PamelaKuz
    PamelaKuz Posts: 191 Member
    Options

HOT!!!! You've made me want to learn to pole dance so bad!
  • Ghkffb56
    Ghkffb56 Posts: 263 Member
    Options
    OMG!!

Its about time big quads get some love ~.^" all you females should deff add me :)!

this was last year oct -nov (cant member) 2011

Snapshot_20111114_71.jpg

this is Oct 2012, after i been trying to build them all year... :) wish they would stay this big, but we shall see after this cut. prob end up like the first pic. : /

09-2012legsabs-1.jpg
  • lacroyx
    lacroyx Posts: 5,754 Member
    Options
    :love:
  • bridgetgirl20
    Options
    I just started here yesterday and my main goal is to add muscle to my legs. I'm 6'2" with 17.5" thighs, too small for my height, I would love for them to get to 23".
  • juicy_cat
    juicy_cat Posts: 145 Member
    Options
    No idea to how put pics up but my profile pic is there for all to see....my thighs are big compared to my lower legs....and I love them...
  • BeautyFromPain
    BeautyFromPain Posts: 4,952 Member
    Options
    Damn - I so badly wish that I could add a photo to this thread.
    Oh well :(