Ladies who LOVE their thighs - WELCOME!

Options
I'm tired of reading threads from ladies complaining about their thighs. Stop berating your legs and speaking such nastiness over them. They are *not* disgusting. They are not ugly, hideous, awful, etc just because they don't look like some supermodel's legs. You are a woman....not a 14 year old girl. As your body matures you develop curves in areas like your thighs, booty, hips, and boobs. How come people are okay with developing curves in their boobs but hate on their thighs? Gotta balance it out - and most men loooove a nice womanly figure. Amirite?

Thighs come in all shapes and sizes. Hello, my name is Jen and I am a recovering thigh-hater. Through the support and love of my MFP crew, I've learned to see my thighs for what they are - strong, shapely, and worthy of admiration! But I didn't get these thighs from sitting on my butt and complaining about them. It took a whole lotta squats, lunges, deadlifts, and jumping to begin transforming them from 26" of sloppy, fatty thighs to 23" of strong, muscular thighs. (I'm not a runner, I hate traditional cardio work...and if you do enough squats in a row - you'll see how much cardio is involved in lifting!)

I have tried to deem Thursday as "Beautiful Thigh Thursday" on my wall in an effort to get my fellow girly friends on here to love and embrace their thighs. To see that they don't need to be 18" and thin to be hot. The only way you are going to love on your thighs is to start SPEAKING IT OUT instead of putting them down. And do work. Lots of work. They'll reward you, but it won't be overnight so be patient. Encourage your friends with kind words when they have the courage to bare an area of their body that often comes under intense scrutiny.

Ladies who love their thighs - please share your gams here so we can show everyone that it's not always about having the "perfect legs" - but the confidence you walk out in those legs is way more attractive then body hating. :flowerforyou:

23" right here baby!
IMG_3696-1.jpg

Replies

• Bronx_Montgomery
    Bronx_Montgomery Posts: 2,287 Member
    Options
    I love it!! I am a thigh man myself. My lady has awesome thighs as well....MMM MMM LOVE IT

Tex%20Avery.jpg
    vlcsnap-345156.png
  • TylerJ76
    TylerJ76 Posts: 4,375 Member
    Options
    7ca.gif
  • laughingdani
    laughingdani Posts: 2,275 Member
    Options
    Love my thighs!

I'll come back and post a pic this afternoon.
  • Cliffslosinit
    Cliffslosinit Posts: 5,044 Member
    Options
    Sending the love!!:heart::love: :flowerforyou: :drinker:
  • mlclarke22
    mlclarke22 Posts: 551 Member
    Options
    love this!! I totally used to hate my legs because they are very muscular from years of playing sports/running and cardio..and now im starting to think they are damn hot!!
  • fcp1234
    fcp1234 Posts: 1,098 Member
    Options
    I do love thighs, yours more than mine :)
  • dawson55510
    dawson55510 Posts: 197 Member
    Options
    wow love them the_dizzle
  • Alex_is_Hawks
    Alex_is_Hawks Posts: 3,499 Member
    Options
    <
    I love my thighs as well...
  • LorinaLynn
    LorinaLynn Posts: 13,248 Member
    Options
    Love this, and I've said the same thing... is there something missing in our educational system that young women don't know that our bodies change as we mature? There's so many posts from women in their late teens to early 20s especially, who think they're getting "fat" because they're not the same size they were in junior high.

I was a very, very late bloomer, and my body didn't start shifting until my mid 20s, but I like my 21" thighs much better than my 18" inch ones.

1998-copy.jpg
  • Drewillbeback111
    Options
    She's right, men love curves. Stick legs are not very sexy.
  • bms34b
    bms34b Posts: 401 Member
    Options
    Amen!! Thighs are where it's at...not only will I never have slim ones, but I am embracing their curvy sexiness and contribution to my feminine figure!
  • AntWrig
    AntWrig Posts: 2,273 Member
    Options
    25.gif
  • Natashaa1991
    Natashaa1991 Posts: 866 Member
    Options
    looooove my thighs :love:
  • grrrlface
    grrrlface Posts: 1,204 Member
    Options
    So true! I used to hate my thighs but after a lot of work I have finally got the back to a place where I am very happy with them! (:

:D:D
  • MireyGal76
    MireyGal76 Posts: 7,334 Member
    Options
    I have an on again off again relationship with mine...
    Picture023-2.jpg
  • Cindy873
    Cindy873 Posts: 1,165
    Options
    <---- I'm working on loving mine!
  • 1lexisva
    1lexisva Posts: 978 Member
    Options
    ME :)
  • hiker359
    hiker359 Posts: 577 Member
    Options
    So much yum about the thighs that have been posted in this thread!
  • TX_Thundercat
    TX_Thundercat Posts: 2,437 Member
    Options
    Best...thread...EVER!!!
  • rowdylibrarian
    rowdylibrarian Posts: 251 Member
    Options
    Hmmm... I will have to rethink my thigh position. Good food for thought, Jen and you other ladies. Thanks!!