Replies

• Windy_
    Windy_ Posts: 1,012 Member
    Options
    <~~~ love mine!
  • Cyndi1
    Cyndi1 Posts: 484 Member
    Options
    woman need to start loving themselves once you do....men will notice your confidence- you dont need a man to valid your beautiful body...best way to ensure you are loving your body is turn on the tunes and dance nude... exercise plus loving your body...
  • mousepaws22
    mousepaws22 Posts: 380 Member
    Options
    I'm tired of reading threads from ladies complaining about their thighs. Stop berating your legs and speaking such nastiness over them. They are *not* disgusting. They are not ugly, hideous, awful, etc just because they don't look like some supermodel's legs. You are a woman....not a 14 year old girl. As your body matures you develop curves in areas like your thighs, booty, hips, and boobs. How come people are okay with developing curves in their boobs but hate on their thighs? Gotta balance it out - and most men loooove a nice womanly figure. Amirite?

Thighs come in all shapes and sizes. Hello, my name is Jen and I am a recovering thigh-hater. Through the support and love of my MFP crew, I've learned to see my thighs for what they are - strong, shapely, and worthy of admiration! But I didn't get these thighs from sitting on my butt and complaining about them. It took a whole lotta squats, lunges, deadlifts, and jumping to begin transforming them from 26" of sloppy, fatty thighs to 23" of strong, muscular thighs. (I'm not a runner, I hate traditional cardio work...and if you do enough squats in a row - you'll see how much cardio is involved in lifting!)

I have tried to deem Thursday as "Beautiful Thigh Thursday" on my wall in an effort to get my fellow girly friends on here to love and embrace their thighs. To see that they don't need to be 18" and thin to be hot. The only way you are going to love on your thighs is to start SPEAKING IT OUT instead of putting them down. And do work. Lots of work. They'll reward you, but it won't be overnight so be patient. Encourage your friends with kind words when they have the courage to bare an area of their body that often comes under intense scrutiny.

Ladies who love their thighs - please share your gams here so we can show everyone that it's not always about having the "perfect legs" - but the confidence you walk out in those legs is way more attractive then body hating. :flowerforyou:

23" right here baby!
    IMG_3696-1.jpg

Err I want your legs
  • jackpotclown
    jackpotclown Posts: 3,291 Member
    Options
    woman need to start loving themselves once you do....men will notice your confidence- you dont need a man to valid your beautiful body...best way to ensure you are loving your body is turn on the tunes and dance nude... exercise plus loving your body...
    agreed, remember this, it's not what's on the outside, but what's INSIDE them that counts \m/
  • MsP90X
    MsP90X Posts: 1,053 Member
    Options
    I love my thighs because they are strong... measuring tonight but they are NOT small :P

thighs.jpg
  • fcp1234
    fcp1234 Posts: 1,098 Member
    Options
    agreed, remember this, it's not what's on the outside, but what's INSIDE them that counts \m/

No way, get out of here
  • WendyTerry420
    WendyTerry420 Posts: 13,274 Member
    Options
    :drinker:

Mine are 24.5" and still need to slim up, but I love them anyway. We can love our bodies and still work to improve them!
  • CarolinaGirlinVA
    CarolinaGirlinVA Posts: 1,512 Member
    Options
    Happy to share!

7470213804_802bd70c03.jpg

8189272790_758cf394e6.jpg

8241880114_3060464385.jpg
  • Krys_140
    Krys_140 Posts: 648 Member
    Options
    Gorgeous thighs, to all who have posted pics. I know mine are smaller from running and biking this summer/fall, and I can't wait to really turn up the heat on them this winter with lifting/squats/lunges/etc. Gonna be so strong!!!!
  • cloe31
    cloe31 Posts: 75 Member
    Options
    Thanks for posting the size of them. Mine are 23 inches to and I always thought they were way bigger then yours. Still adjusting my view of myself.
  • SafiyaBWG
    SafiyaBWG Posts: 119 Member
    Options
    I've always liked my thighs, especially the way they connect to my booty ! :tongue:
    Gonna try and post a pic tonight ! :heart:
  • soleilxo
    soleilxo Posts: 202
    Options
    i love my thighs! all thighs are beautiful though!!
  • Dub_D
    Dub_D Posts: 1,760 Member
    Options
    My thighs are my favorite body part!
  • HeidiMightyRawr
    HeidiMightyRawr Posts: 3,343 Member
    Options
    Photo0823.jpg

23" here (were 21.5" before bulking) and loving the improvement!
  • PermissionGranted
    PermissionGranted Posts: 203 Member
    Options
    Soooo loving my thighs!
  • SueSlick
    SueSlick Posts: 268 Member
    Options
    <
    I am starting to love them & decorated them for showing off here.

Thanks for setting such a great example for us all to follow & admire Jen!
  • Lyssa62
    Lyssa62 Posts: 930 Member
    Options
    mine are about 23.5 and at 50 they are not trim like yours....I've got a little bit of "extra" thigh I would like to get rid of but for the most part I think at my age I'm pretty ok.

I am at my lowest weight in my whole adult life...the strongest I've ever been and feel super healthy...and I LOVE MY CURVES.

memememe.jpg
  • MidwestAngel
    MidwestAngel Posts: 1,897 Member
    Options
    <----Uploaded just for this thread :)
  • AprilRenewed
    AprilRenewed Posts: 691 Member
    Options
    I just want to thank you for this thread! I have a hard time loving mine. I see pics during the worst of my ED, and I grow jealous sometimes of how tiny my thighs were even though, in my head, I knew they were unhealthy. I was unhealthy.

I haven't measured mine in awhile, but the last time I did they were 21" I don't love them yet, but I'm trying, and this thread helps!
  • FitBeto
    FitBeto Posts: 2,121 Member
    Options

23" right here baby!
    IMG_3696-1.jpg

I was teetering on a thigh fetish, and this has confirmed what I already knew.