Ladies who LOVE their thighs - WELCOME!

Options

Replies

• toomuchbootyindapants
    Options
    This is true. All jeans become more like skinny jeans when you have big thighs. Find a brand that fits you well and stick with it. For me - Lucky brand Lola bootcut in super stretch. Any jeans with some stretch actually will be helpful as they'll fit better around the thighs. I know some people who prefer American Eagle (one friend, in particular, with muscular thighs loves the Artist style, but it's too flare for me and if I recall, too low-rise (I have a long torso)).
  • bunbunzee44
    bunbunzee44 Posts: 592 Member
    Options
    I like my thighs even if they are funnily curved and soft :P they are also quite strong and beautiful no matter what :)
  • ralphie_hutch
    Options
    Wow, this thread has really made me smile! I used to hate my thighs but now I'm seeing them in a new light ;)

This was before I started exercising - hopefully they'll get stronger and better looking!

http://i211.photobucket.com/albums/bb150/lauren1800_photo/image.jpeg
  • purpleroxmysocks
    purpleroxmysocks Posts: 137 Member
    Options
    My thighs are also 23 in. I hated them for a long time, but I am starting to accept them a little more, as soon as I realized that they weren't fat, just muscular ha
  • runningfromzombies
    runningfromzombies Posts: 386 Member
    Options
    This thread is literally the best. Struggling to come to terms with my thighs, but hoping I can get to where you all are someday. (:
  • sunflowerhippi
    sunflowerhippi Posts: 1,086 Member
    Options
    <-- Not yet in love, but working on them. Down about 2" so far, want to loose about 2-3" more, ending around 25" is my goal.
  • BusyRaeNOTBusty
    BusyRaeNOTBusty Posts: 7,166 Member
    Options
    I would like to dispel a myth that women with large thighs cannot wear skinny jeans.

24" thighs in skinny jeans, and I probably could go down a size.

IMAG0042-1-1-1.jpg

http://www.target.com/p/mossimo-womens-skinny-premium-denim-jean-fit-4-assorted-washes/-/A-13742896#?lnk=sc_qi_detaillink
  • Cait_Sidhe
    Cait_Sidhe Posts: 3,150 Member
    Options
    I would like to dispel a myth that women with large thighs cannot wear skinny jeans.

24" thighs in skinny jeans, and I probably could go down a size.

IMAG0042-1-1-1.jpg

http://www.target.com/p/mossimo-womens-skinny-premium-denim-jean-fit-4-assorted-washes/-/A-13742896#?lnk=sc_qi_detaillink
    You look hot too.
  • geekyjock76
    geekyjock76 Posts: 2,720 Member
    Options
    ieff9d.jpg

I can't tell you how much I needed to read this. And here I thought my thighs were disgusting!!
    You are all so beautiful.
    Disgusting? Blasphemy! Those are living works of art fit to be in a museum.
  • ToughTulip
    ToughTulip Posts: 1,118 Member
    Options
    will look through these later

I need to embrace my own thighs!
  • carijok
    Options
    All the thighs that are loved are smooth. I haven't seen anyone posting their cellulite afflicted thighs and calling it love. It's easy to love something when it's beautiful....
  • toomuchbootyindapants
    Options
    All the thighs that are loved are smooth. I haven't seen anyone posting their cellulite afflicted thighs and calling it love. It's easy to love something when it's beautiful....

While I can understand that sentiment, please read my latest blog post: http://www.myfitnesspal.com/blog/the_dizzle/view/women-our-image-and-the-pictures-we-post-484878
  • shutupandlift13
    shutupandlift13 Posts: 727 Member
    Options
    <--- 25" thighs on a good day... complete with cellulite and fat.

But LESS cellulite and fat that was there a year ago. I can now squat over body weight for multiple reps, my deadlift broke 200 around Thanksgiving last year and just last week I got my power snatch to 105. Nearly hit a 5k PR last night after not running more than a mile consecutively for three months and now they will take a beating as I start training for a sub-2:15 half marathon. Oh yeah, and I rock SKINNY jeans on a weekly basis and have only ever received compliments on my legs and their buddy to the north.

So here's to you thighs! :drinker: You've carried me through some crazy *kitten*!
  • awal2069
    awal2069 Posts: 101 Member
    Options
    Happy Thigh Thursday beautiful ladies...
    Maybe one day I will post a pic. ;) Just not there yet.
  • abberbabber
    abberbabber Posts: 972 Member
    Options
    Been lurking here and decided...what the heck. I'm just finished a workout, wearing yoga pants and feeling pretty good about myself :laugh: My thighs are big, just like my hips and my butt, but they've helped me leap, twirl, run, and dance for the last 28 years. Yay for thighs, big and small!

d37d721d-2b1c-452d-bbcb-631231025122.jpg

066d6d09-6fde-449d-bfb1-0612341cf41a.jpg

Sorry for the blurriness...stupid phone :wink:
  • Mutant13
    Mutant13 Posts: 2,485 Member
    Options
    I love this thread. My quad growth has finally started to become noticeable which I love seeing as before I took up lifting I had poker straight chicken legs. My fiancée recently commented on how good they've been looking too. Ill post a picture when I get a chance to take one
  • mixedlollies
    mixedlollies Posts: 58 Member
    Options
    I love this thread.
  • Change_is_Good_
    Change_is_Good_ Posts: 272 Member
    Options
    I have always hated mine, this thread may change my mind though, cheers ladies :)
  • rabbiter
    rabbiter Posts: 19 Member
    Options
    I have a lot of respect for my legs. They don't always look how I want them to (and they definitely need more work right now) but they're strong, they get me around, they allow me to do the things I love and that feeling in the thighs after a workout is awesome!

I like my calves as well despite their bulkiness but that's another story!
  • Change_is_Good_
    Change_is_Good_ Posts: 272 Member
    Options
    Photos I have hated because my legs are in them ..... 1, 2, 3, go eeek

August 2011 ish (Drunk night swimming, dangerous I know)
    45bc0469-3b5e-41e7-9aec-6e808c3d8a0b.jpg

Sept 2012 (Also drunk, hmm worrying)
    927d7336-09d9-4d3c-b75f-57820eed802a.jpg