Ladies who LOVE their thighs - WELCOME!

Options

Replies

• Aliciaaah
    Aliciaaah Posts: 379 Member
    Options

Here they are!

Excuse the mess in the background, I'm in the process of moving and everything is in piles!

Lovely, just lovely! :)

Thank you, thank you!
  • Ghkffb56
    Ghkffb56 Posts: 263 Member
    Options

Here they are!

Excuse the mess in the background, I'm in the process of moving and everything is in piles!

dude bro!! LOVE your legs!! >:D you beast!
  • firelle
    firelle Posts: 118 Member
    Options
    I hate when people complain about thunder thighs... I love mine though I need to get back on toning them :P (was a triathlete and then musical theatre in HS, so worked them a lot!). I always tell myself they're big cuz they support my booty! =) So that's fine with me!
  • brevislux
    brevislux Posts: 1,093 Member
    Options
    I wish I could join your club, but I can't! How did you get there?
  • toomuchbootyindapants
    Options

Diet, first and foremost, will be responsible for about 80% of your results. Then - squat, lunge, deadlift, repeat. Maybe throw in some plyo for sweat and giggles. ;)
  • LorinaLynn
    LorinaLynn Posts: 13,247 Member
    Options

What Dizzle said, but also... just loving yourself. No... not like THAT. Well, maybe like that. :blushing:

But seriously, what helped me was making the mental switch from thinking of eating right and exercise as a way to show my body how much I appreciated it, rather than as punishment. I run and lift weights because I deserve to be strong and healthy, not because I'm a lazy bum who needs to burn off that jelly donut. And from there, I started appreciating what my body can do. I'm still amazed that after so many years of taking my body for granted, that with just a little encouragement, those legs could run a 5k, then 5 miles, then 10k, then even win a couple of medals... that they could squat more than my body weight... that I can effortlessly move furniture around when I want to redecorate... that I can carry all the groceries in the house in one trip.
  • Aliciaaah
    Aliciaaah Posts: 379 Member
    Options

What Dizzle said, but also... just loving yourself. No... not like THAT. Well, maybe like that. :blushing:

Loving myself, like THAT, was definitely how I got my legs.. hahaha
  • Ghkffb56
    Ghkffb56 Posts: 263 Member
    Options
    Love 'em in short skirt...

IMG_5283.jpg

And my obnoxious leopard print jeans.

IMG_5504.jpg

i just happen to love your leopard print jeans :)!! you always look amazing!
  • toomuchbootyindapants
    Options
    Friendly little reminder - it's beautiful thigh Thursday in my world...just stopping by here to tell ya to show them gams some love! <3
    I'm gonna love mine with some deadlifts and jumps today! :D (Well, at least I *think* that's what's on tap...haha)
  • Fit_NYC_
    Fit_NYC_ Posts: 1,389 Member
    Options
    I :heart: this thread!
  • Dub_D
    Dub_D Posts: 1,760 Member
    Options
    I love my muscles in my thighs. I want them bigger for the Summer.

tihgh.jpg

although, I'm pretty sure I already posted in here.. just too lazy to check all the pages :smile:
  • yoovie
    yoovie Posts: 17,121 Member
    Options
    I love my thighs today. I have 4 big bruises on my legs. two from a bodyweight circuit and burpees meets coffeetable, one from a freak fashion incident and one from i dunno where. My tan from the summer is officially gone - not that there was much of one since there was rain every weekend and the sun only shone while I was at work. But this morning I weighed in at my lowest weight ever and Im starting to see a line along the outside of my quads, and I can flex my hamstring to show up in the mirror, especially after a night of modified one legged bridge ups, which Im going to do for as long as I can hold out tonight. Because i dont want the imbalance that most women have, stronger quads than hammies. I want balance all around.

I love them. They are terribly ugly and so beautiful to me. Been through so much. And so much more to come.

My legs and I have a long long long love affair.

l30594863.jpg
  • amy1612
    amy1612 Posts: 1,356 Member
    Options
    LOVE my thighs. They are strong, and big, and just the way I want them.

TwistedPole-Saturday-1204copy.jpg

And jumping on the pole bandwagon...

548313_10151437734120048_1886086764_n.jpg
  • xxempress
    Options
    BUMP
    I love my thighs! A55 is lookn good too!!!!
  • MireyGal76
    MireyGal76 Posts: 7,334 Member
    Options
    <~~~ these are mine, and I'm learning to love em. :)
  • etoiles_argentees
    etoiles_argentees Posts: 2,827 Member
    Options
    I LOVE my thighs, nice and sleek. Sorry, no pic.
  • Cait_Sidhe
    Cait_Sidhe Posts: 3,150 Member
    Options
    5650072_6486.jpg
    my tights have the lord's prayer on them.
  • extraordinary_machine
    extraordinary_machine Posts: 3,028 Member
    Options
    Here are mine after squats. I love how they look in these pants!

image-1_zps5aa83131.jpg
  • BinaryPulsar
    BinaryPulsar Posts: 8,927 Member
    Options
    So many beautiful thighs and beautiful, confident women! Thanks for sharing your stories and photos! Makes me happy!
  • harr3mi
    harr3mi Posts: 87 Member
    Options
    Bump Bump Bump