Ladies who LOVE their thighs - WELCOME!

Options

Replies

• Beckyloo80
    Beckyloo80 Posts: 1,088 Member
    Options
    Speaking for myself, when I COMPLAIN about my thighs, it's not so much they are big, they aren't TONED and I think that's what most overweight women are complaining about...flab

Kudos to you who accepts your 'thighs"--yours aren't "flabby". You look great lady :)

you have the most beautiful smile I think I have ever seen!
  • teryx123
    teryx123 Posts: 57 Member
    Options
    I think this thread just points out that woman are often much more critical of themselves than the men around them. I know that there is a very wide range of characteristics that I find attractive. Certain combinations just "do it", even when the individual parts may be less than "perfect". Sometimes just the way a woman moves or the attitude she projects trumps everything. Hell, just taking an interest in the way you look and working toward that is sexy.
  • Beckyloo80
    Options
    I think this thread just points out that woman are often much more critical of themselves than the men around them. I know that there is a very wide range of characteristics that I find attractive. Certain combinations just "do it", even when the individual parts may be less than "perfect". Sometimes just the way a woman moves or the attitude she projects trumps everything. Hell, just taking an interest in the way you look and working toward that is sexy.

very well said!
  • tjames719
    tjames719 Posts: 136 Member
    Options
    bump
  • tjames719
    tjames719 Posts: 136 Member
    Options
  • MireyGal76
    MireyGal76 Posts: 7,334 Member
    Options

gorgeous tattoo too!
  • Beckyloo80
    Options

that's a great set of legs!
  • Sweetsugar0424
    Sweetsugar0424 Posts: 451 Member
    Options
    I'm working on toning my thighs and can't wait to see what they'll look like all toned up. I know that they won't be small and I'm perfectly ok with that as long as they are toned. Right now I love them with pants on, working on loving them bare :)
  • BIG_Lew
    BIG_Lew Posts: 513 Member
    Options
    5E773EBD-71BC-4BD2-8A32-7991AB33085B-2036-00000118310793DE.jpg

Love my legs in general!

Beautiful legs
  • babeinthemoon
    babeinthemoon Posts: 471 Member
    Options
    No pics right now... but my hubby called my thighs "toned" or "athletic" or "muscular" or something like that while we were running tonight. I don't "love" my thighs yet... but I don't hate them either. It is more of a "we're just friends" relationship at the moment. LOL!

As of today I am down to a size 16 from a size 24 in 6 months. I'm thrilled beyond belief!
  • spade117
    spade117 Posts: 2,466 Member
    Options
    Yay science!

Supprised I missed this thread originally.
  • BIG_Lew
    BIG_Lew Posts: 513 Member
    Options

Sexy legs , tats and socks :tongue: :happy: :wink: :smile:
  • nturner612
    nturner612 Posts: 710 Member
    Options
    i myself happen to LOVE my thighs and just overall my legs. i dont have a great *kitten* and i have to live with that, but it helps to love my great legs! :)
  • LaMujerMasBonitaDelMundo
    Options
    I <3 my thighs, legs, calves, abs, arms, shoulders, back... basically the whole me!

Well I have to agree with the squats, deadlifts and lunges, they are responsible for these ones below:
    P6300025A.jpg
    P63000222.jpg
    8336780_4277.jpg

I'm currently doing those 3 moves with a 66kg barbell on the squat rack.

EDIT: resized the first image
  • yoovie
    yoovie Posts: 17,121 Member
    Options
    I love my thighs... so much that im posting again. They are beat up, scarred, damaged, ugly beyond belief because of my accident, PT etc....

tumblr_megs7oGkSG1qgw1f2o1_500.jpg
  • ironanimal
    ironanimal Posts: 5,922 Member
    Options
    I'll just be sitting over here, sipping on my drink.
  • Fit_NYC_
    Fit_NYC_ Posts: 1,389 Member
    Options
    I love my thighs... so much that im posting again. They are beat up, scarred, damaged, ugly beyond belief because of my accident, PT etc....

tumblr_megs7oGkSG1qgw1f2o1_500.jpg

Everything looks quite fine from here!
  • yoovie
    yoovie Posts: 17,121 Member
    Options
    that lower tummy bit hanging over my pants... yeah thats gone now
  • belladonna786
    belladonna786 Posts: 1,165 Member
    Options
    I am slowly starting to love mine as well.
  • Fit_NYC_
    Fit_NYC_ Posts: 1,389 Member
    Options
    that lower tummy bit hanging over my pants... yeah thats gone now

So you look better than the picture you post it?
    like I said... looks damn fine from here!!!