Replies

• lrobi400
    Options
    1a.jpg
  • ihateroses
    ihateroses Posts: 893 Member
    Options
    OMG!!

Its about time big quads get some love ~.^" all you females should deff add me :)!

this was last year oct -nov (cant member) 2011

Snapshot_20111114_71.jpg

this is Oct 2012, after i been trying to build them all year... :) wish they would stay this big, but we shall see after this cut. prob end up like the first pic. : /

09-2012legsabs-1.jpg

You look so awesome!!!

I shall post mine when I get home :)
  • Fit_NYC_
    Fit_NYC_ Posts: 1,389 Member
    Options
    OMG!!

Its about time big quads get some love ~.^" all you females should deff add me :)!

this was last year oct -nov (cant member) 2011

Snapshot_20111114_71.jpg

this is Oct 2012, after i been trying to build them all year... :) wish they would stay this big, but we shall see after this cut. prob end up like the first pic. : /

09-2012legsabs-1.jpg

^ NICE! ^
  • lrobi400
    Options
    Still working on these thunders, but I love them none the less! :smile:
    8259581073_232485f376_m.jpg
  • zuchy
    zuchy Posts: 40 Member
    Options
    This is supposed to be a thread where we celebrate our bodies...warts, scars, thick, thin, what have you. You can do whatever the frell you want, but please keep the negativity to yourself.
    Kthxbai.

Oui Sergeant!

Jeez :indifferent:
  • toomuchbootyindapants
    Options
    Ya know, this thread was NOT created with ANY intention of putting anyone down. If you came into this thread and read it with that sorta interpretation - then YOU have some deep issues you should be working on with your own self-esteem and insecurities. I am not going to apologize for this thread that was created with the idea to *encourage* women to love their thighs - since the majority of the posts on MFP are about women hating their thighs, wanting some genetically given thigh-gap, wondering how to spot-reduce the "unsightly pudge", etc. There will always be someone wanting to rain on another's parade, twist things to mean something else, and just in general be an a$$hat...take your negativity, misery, and your "woe is me" somewhere else. It's not wanted here.

I don't care what size your thighs are - <18" or 30+" - the important thing is that you embrace them and honor them for they carry your *kitten* around all day long. They work the hardest of any of your muscle groups (aside from your heart, of course) and they very rarely ever get the respect they so greatly deserve. Body hatin', in general, NEEDS to stop. But since this site is full of people with insecurities - I'm afraid it never will here. We don't have to look perfect to feel good. And the standard of "perfection" varies so greatly from culture to culture - it really doesn't matter, now does it?

Now, back to your regularly scheduled THIGH LOVING program - please, read the title - if you don't love 'em, you don't have to post in here. Move along and stop trying to stir up *kitten* in this thread. :grumble:
  • Skeels
    Skeels Posts: 929 Member
    Options
    Great Job ladies!!!
  • zuchy
    zuchy Posts: 40 Member
    Options
    Christ on a bike! Seriarse?

Just get over yourselves. Public forum. I insulted nobody. I am allowed to say this is a club I probably won't ever be part of. This statement really shouldn't have such a deep impact on you guys.

Starting a thread doesn't mean you get to dictate what's posted on it.

I'd never want to piss all over your chips, I would have moved on after my one post on here but found myself the target of someone's resentment.

Not miserable and you should't presume I am. There are many things to love other than thighs, be reassured :tongue:
  • TylerJ76
    TylerJ76 Posts: 4,375 Member
    Options

Just get over yourselves. Public forum. I insulted nobody. I am allowed to say this is a club I probably won't ever be part of. This statement really shouldn't have such a deep impact on you guys.

Starting a thread doesn't mean you get to dictate what's posted on it.

I'd never want to piss all over your chips, I would have moved on after my one post on here but found myself the target of someone's resentment.

Not miserable and you should't presume I am. There are many things to love other than thighs, be reassured :tongue:

Cool story, bro
  • murphy612
    murphy612 Posts: 734 Member
    Options
    This is an awesome thread, I love my thighs as well :-) Anyone mind if we add calves to this thread too?? I get tired of hearing women complaining that their calves are HUGE and horrible, then when I read they are usually smaller than mine I start to question how I look. I don't like that!! My legs are strong and awesome top to bottom and so are everyone elses!

I have a friend who has lost both of his legs because of diabetes, so anyone who complains they hate their thighs or want to know how to "get rid" of the bulky muscle may need a dose of reality and learn to be grateful for what you have.

You're all beautiful!
  • murphy612
    murphy612 Posts: 734 Member
    Options
    Ya know, this thread was NOT created with ANY intention of putting anyone down. If you came into this thread and read it with that sorta interpretation - then YOU have some deep issues you should be working on with your own self-esteem and insecurities. I am not going to apologize for this thread that was created with the idea to *encourage* women to love their thighs - since the majority of the posts on MFP are about women hating their thighs, wanting some genetically given thigh-gap, wondering how to spot-reduce the "unsightly pudge", etc. There will always be someone wanting to rain on another's parade, twist things to mean something else, and just in general be an a$$hat...take your negativity, misery, and your "woe is me" somewhere else. It's not wanted here.

I don't care what size your thighs are - <18" or 30+" - the important thing is that you embrace them and honor them for they carry your *kitten* around all day long. They work the hardest of any of your muscle groups (aside from your heart, of course) and they very rarely ever get the respect they so greatly deserve. Body hatin', in general, NEEDS to stop. But since this site is full of people with insecurities - I'm afraid it never will here. We don't have to look perfect to feel good. And the standard of "perfection" varies so greatly from culture to culture - it really doesn't matter, now does it?

Now, back to your regularly scheduled THIGH LOVING program - please, read the title - if you don't love 'em, you don't have to post in here. Move along and stop trying to stir up *kitten* in this thread. :grumble:

:heart:
  • Cranktastic
    Cranktastic Posts: 1,517 Member
    Options

BAH
    :angry:
  • LorinaLynn
    LorinaLynn Posts: 13,247 Member
    Options
    Topic: People who love their dogs - Welcome!

:indifferent:
  • ahaley48
    ahaley48 Posts: 54 Member
    Options
    I'm new to MFP and i have a long way to go, but it's so true and so important. you gotta love your thighs, because they are yours! :) I lovemy thighs, my hubby does too.. they are starting to tone up, but honestly i still got some cellulite and dimples here and there..but it is what it is.. embrace em! And enjoy getting it tight and right, the healthy way :) But i think it's way more "healthy" to embrace and love yourself , in every season.. even the less fit ones.. but to love yourself wholistically and invest in taking care of yourself is super important. Blessings!
  • TylerJ76
    TylerJ76 Posts: 4,375 Member
    Options
    Topic: People who love their dogs - Welcome!

:indifferent:

:laugh: :laugh: :laugh: :laugh:
  • Beckyloo80
    Beckyloo80 Posts: 1,088 Member
    Options
    I was one who HATED her legs.... well I love them now and here they are!

Legs.jpg
  • Fit_NYC_
    Fit_NYC_ Posts: 1,389 Member
    Options
    I was one who HATED her legs.... well I love them now and here they are!

Legs.jpg

Good for you!
  • lorcart
    lorcart Posts: 406 Member
    Options
    Love/Hate relationship. I prefer them when I'm 8 pounds lighter (WORKING ON IT) But here they are from today...

ScreenShot2012-12-09at53047PM.png
    I think I want this as my screensaver!
  • Beckyloo80
    Beckyloo80 Posts: 1,088 Member
    Options
    Love/Hate relationship. I prefer them when I'm 8 pounds lighter (WORKING ON IT) But here they are from today...

ScreenShot2012-12-09at53047PM.png
    I think I want this as my screensaver!

I just want to be able to do this, without killing myself!
  • jakidb
    jakidb Posts: 1,010 Member
    Options
    Speaking for myself, when I COMPLAIN about my thighs, it's not so much they are big, they aren't TONED and I think that's what most overweight women are complaining about...flab

Kudos to you who accepts your 'thighs"--yours aren't "flabby". You look great lady :)