Ladies who LOVE their thighs - WELCOME!

Options

Replies

• Glynneybug
    Glynneybug Posts: 196 Member
    Options
    How do you post photos in the thread? I am scared but would like to share my photo. Thanks!
  • haileybailey5
    haileybailey5 Posts: 17 Member
    Options
    This thread is awesome! While I may not 'Love' my thighs just yet, this post has made me want to start finding things I DO like about them, rather than focus on what I dont like about them! Everyone who has posted has been so great!! It was so refreshing, and then it made me wanna do like 100 sumo squats in a row :)
  • woodsygirl
    woodsygirl Posts: 354 Member
    Options
    Thanks for reminding me to LOVE my thighs, jiggly parts and all ;)

My thighs are STRONG like ME! ;)
  • geekyjock76
    geekyjock76 Posts: 2,720 Member
    Options
    How do you post photos in the thread? I am scared but would like to share my photo. Thanks!
    Change the IMG to lower case img.
  • crawpapa
    crawpapa Posts: 156 Member
    Options
    Is it wrong to want to send out friend requests from these posts?
  • Glynneybug
    Glynneybug Posts: 196 Member
    Options
    I cant get it to work. I'll just change it to my profile pic. Thank you geekyjock76!!!
  • geekyjock76
    geekyjock76 Posts: 2,720 Member
    Options
    I cant get it to work. I'll just change it to my profile pic. Thank you geekyjock76!!!
    Note that the picture will not actually appear while typing the message. But if you copy and paste the img link here, I will make the changes so you can see how it's done. Also, those are nice, strong legs :smile:
  • kellyscomeback
    kellyscomeback Posts: 1,369 Member
    Options
    Is it bad that I love feeling up my own thighs? I really love having good definition and seeing less and less fat on my legs.
  • Juggernoobs
    Options
    WOW, I love your legs.
  • 3dogsrunning
    3dogsrunning Posts: 27,167 Member
    Options

Well you look fing amazing in your profile pics and these ones! wow! it takes a brave person to go on stage and be judge :).. i think so anyway.

Thanks so much!
  • toomuchbootyindapants
    Options
    The_dizzle and Galletakeks have some incredibly sexy legs.

:blushing: That you even put me with galletakeks makes me feel oh so wonderful. Her legs are ah-maz-ing. *drooool*
    <3 Thank you!
  • misskerouac
    misskerouac Posts: 2,242 Member
    Options
    OK, I don't LOVE my thighs yet, but I'm trying to get there.

I am VERY pear shaped, I think my problem with not "loving" them has always been because I'm not at all proportionate. That and I have cellulite on back of my thighs which i've always been very self conscious of, but with working out, they are slowly looking better.

Pear-1.jpg
  • Ghkffb56
    Ghkffb56 Posts: 263 Member
    Options
    The_dizzle and Galletakeks have some incredibly sexy legs.

:blushing: That you even put me with galletakeks makes me feel oh so wonderful. Her legs are ah-maz-ing. *drooool*
    <3 Thank you!

Mami you a freaking crazy! i think its the other way around. For me to be even named with you.. is freaking a honor! your legs are srsly to die for.. i mean i hang pics of fitness models all the time on my walls.. and i would deff add your pic to my wall o.o..

and ty Gee ^^
  • Louisianababy93
    Louisianababy93 Posts: 1,709 Member
    Options
    i lovee mine!!
  • elsinora
    elsinora Posts: 398 Member
    Options
    I cannot thank you enough for this thread.....it is exactly what I've needed after a miserable week and start hating on myself
  • chrome_princess
    chrome_princess Posts: 129 Member
    Options
    I have big thighs (I'm working on fixing that), but I'll take my healthy-sized thighs over thigh gaps any day of the week.
  • capnrus789
    capnrus789 Posts: 2,736 Member
    Options
    I, too, love ladies thighs.
  • wareagle8706
    wareagle8706 Posts: 1,090 Member
    Options
    and most men loooove a nice womanly figure. Amirite?

True story.

21 inches here!!
  • jmosborn32
    Options
    I wish I could join your club, but I can't! How did you get there?

What Dizzle said, but also... just loving yourself. No... not like THAT. Well, maybe like that. :blushing:

LOLz!
  • laserturkey
    laserturkey Posts: 1,680 Member
    Options
    thighs_zps9a7b5d94-1_zps20b6d4f4.jpg

Mine are not yet the size I want them to be but I love them, all the same. They carried me nicely on my walk this morning to the store and home again, and did their job while I used the elliptical and lifted weights. They are even doing lunges now with less wobbling than before.

Thank you, thighs! You rock!