Ladies who LOVE their thighs - WELCOME!

Options

Replies

• ericalynn104
    ericalynn104 Posts: 382 Member
    Options
    I want to learn to love my thighs. Someday...
  • Bumbeen
    Bumbeen Posts: 263 Member
    Options
    This is easily the best thread on this forum haha!

My ex would always tell me she thought her legs were so fat but honestly they were PERFECT and I could never convince her of that fact. She always saw these little girls with huge gaps between their legs and thought she had to be that thin to look good. But really I cannot get enough of a set of big thighs I am sorry ._.; Oh my lawd this thread......

*kitten* *kitten* *kitten* *kitten*
  • Bumbeen
    Options
    Oh Yoovs....so do I. I was really unhappy with myself for pretty much bingeing over the holidays (okay, like ALL of December) and I put on a solid eight pounds in two months. And I can see the bit o' extra fatty fat clinging to my thighs. But rather than get all down and out about it...I said "self, you are a mfkn bada$$ - stop your pity party and do something about it!"....and well, I took a picture. Channeling some Lara Croft here...okay, not really....but yeah. I still love my thighs - they helped me squat 175-185# this week! BOOOM So I'll get over the excess weight - even if I did gain .5" on them recently. ;)
    IMG_4149s.jpg

O M F G
  • pseudomuffin
    pseudomuffin Posts: 1,058 Member
    Options
    Them thighs :blushing:

image_zps6ec7ba1e.jpg
  • elizarou
    elizarou Posts: 35 Member
    Options
    ieff9d.jpg

I can't tell you how much I needed to read this. And here I thought my thighs were disgusting!!
    You are all so beautiful.
  • F1uffy123
    F1uffy123 Posts: 121 Member
    Options
    Love this thread!! Thank you to OP.

Yes I hate my thighs too, BUT this thread has inspired me to love them!

Off down the gym in a bit! Leg day I think!
  • sarahmonsta
    sarahmonsta Posts: 185 Member
    Options
    I will try to not hate my thighs anymore...especially since I am going to have to accept the fact that they are never gonna be tiny lol.
  • desigurl82
    desigurl82 Posts: 9 Member
    Options
    I've learned to love my thighs! I know there always going to have a little jiggle and my husband loves them, thats all that matters.
  • lulabellewoowoo
    lulabellewoowoo Posts: 3,125 Member
    Options
    LOVE the inspiration. I'm thinking I might need to give my thighs another look see and appreciate them a little more. Whenever I get down on them (my personal problem area), my hubby starts singing the Violent Femmes song. Gotta go by my man's taste. He's the one that has to look at them.
  • PaulFromEssex
    Options
    ieff9d.jpg

I can't tell you how much I needed to read this. And here I thought my thighs were disgusting!!

I see nothing disgusting! Quite the opposite. ...It must be your eyes ... :wink:
  • PaulFromEssex
    Options
    Okay, I finally figured out to post a picture in a thread. :laugh:

It's no longer Thursday where I am but I just saw this post. This picture was taken a few years ago and it's one of my favorite, if not the most favorite, pictures of myself. Unfortunately my husband has never been a leg man. :grumble: He's more of a boob man but thankfully I'm okay in that area. :blushing:

4637518a-4e56-4edd-b5fa-c38d9367075e_zpsacfcf1f7.jpg

Can I be your leg man? :bigsmile:
  • fatalis_vox
    fatalis_vox Posts: 106 Member
    Options
    I've always had big, strong legs. My mother overly politely calls my thighs "heavy." Thanks, Mom. My calves are big, too--About 17.5 inches in circumference.

But my legs are rock-solid. They're STRONG. (I once had a guy tell me that he wouldn't mind having his skull crushed between them, but that's another story for a completely different forum.) I have slim ankles and the curves on my legs are just awesome.

And watch out when I'm rockin' a pair of heels and a miniskirt.

My big legs don't make me feel like a freak of nature. They don't make me feel fat. They don't make me feel any less beautiful, or any less sexy. Rather they make me feel like a lioness, all muscle and sinew and raw power.

So ladies, don't hate your thighs. They're probably the strongest muscle you have! Love them! Use them to break some hearts! (Or some skulls, if you prefer.)
  • jinjin8
    jinjin8 Posts: 220 Member
    Options
    I will try to not hate my thighs anymore...especially since I am going to have to accept the fact that they are never gonna be tiny lol.

This. Totally. I will never be a petite little wisp of a girl and my thighs/legs will always be on the voluptuous side but I'm learning that's ok and can still be attractive.

It's such a pain not to have a full length mirror at the moment :p

mejan13_zpsdc38b936.jpg
  • Bumbeen
    Options
    ieff9d.jpg

This will make an excellent background for my phone
  • Sarauk2sf
    Sarauk2sf Posts: 28,072 Member
    Options
    ieff9d.jpg

I see nothing wrong with your legs..in fact quite the opposite.
  • sdumma
    sdumma Posts: 126 Member
    Options

7B9BAC79-3373-44E0-928E-8ECDC1F22C4B-3449-000003BC816E8984.jpg

8961D53B-2402-4D16-AA2E-74CD4C8837B1-3425-000003BBCD14EAD2.jpg

(Same shirt, months apart)

As for my calves - I was so excited to spot my calf muscle in a wedding pic. I love them

You have my dream thighs!
    I totally love that man gawking at you to the right :laugh:
  • mmddwechanged
    mmddwechanged Posts: 1,687 Member
    Options
    23 1/4 here. How do I add a photo from photobucket?
  • mmddwechanged
    Options
    [IMG
  • YouAreTheShit
    YouAreTheShit Posts: 510 Member
    Options
    Thighs and butts are pretty awesome things on a woman. But what enhances those attributes even more than squats, lunges, and brazillian butt lifts are a woman's self confidence. People don't realize how what their feeling inside their head makes an impression on others. And if you don't feel it on the inside, fake it until you make it. Confidence (without arrogance) is one of the sexiest things a person can have.
  • mmddwechanged
    Options
    ac48576d-a458-49c4-b61b-ca571fec59b3_zps71d807ef.jpg